w0w0w

Cookeville, TN

#81 Nov 29, 2010
plead guilty and still walks the streets and lives next to a school and has a job.....just w0w
adeal

Florham Park, NJ

#82 Nov 29, 2010
Yep. still works at jongees.
Solutions

Oneida, TN

#83 Nov 29, 2010
nonamer585 wrote:
<quoted text>I think that would be a wonderful I deal and would help sponser somthing like that and i'm sure they would find a bunch more people to support it too!
Do you have a sugestionwere to start or who to contact?
My opinion

Columbia, SC

#84 Dec 1, 2010
Shame on Jongee for allowing a self admitted sex offender work for her. I for one will never do business with her. I am amazed that there are still people who think Selby didn't commit these horrible acts. Shame on you.
treeclimber

Cookeville, TN

#86 Dec 21, 2010
updates?
meee

Monterey, TN

#87 Dec 22, 2010
The only reason he plead guilty is because of people like u run their mouth about any thing u guys need 2 chill out and be cool u guys write about anything I mean if a squirrel got ran over it would be on topic seriously but I have known selby for a while now and hung out with him and he has never tried anything with me but I hope the boy who he supposedly rapped come 2 town cuz I would beat the hell out of him for starting this stuff.
lucky

Edisto Island, SC

#88 Dec 23, 2010
meee wrote:
The only reason he plead guilty is because of people like u run their mouth about any thing u guys need 2 chill out and be cool u guys write about anything I mean if a squirrel got ran over it would be on topic seriously but I have known selby for a while now and hung out with him and he has never tried anything with me but I hope the boy who he supposedly rapped come 2 town cuz I would beat the hell out of him for starting this stuff.
It wasn't A boy. It was NUMEROUS boys.
bob

Viola, TN

#89 Jan 9, 2011
numerous? no it was two! two brothers!
teach

Edisto Island, SC

#90 Jan 9, 2011
bob wrote:
numerous? no it was two! two brothers!
Well one is too many.
Get It Right

Fort Erie, Canada

#91 Jan 9, 2011
Bob, you are incorrect. The indictments covered a period of time that those two brothers didn't live here.
love her

Cookeville, TN

#92 Jan 10, 2011
lucky wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't A boy. It was NUMEROUS boys.
Know your s*** before comeing on here it was only one boy and he took a plea bargain 2 get him out of that. Because it waz a f***in punk that started it
lord help

Nevada, IA

#93 Jan 11, 2011
Any one whom hurts a child should not be around them and people should be aware But if they did God will take care of them
dazed in doyle

Cookeville, TN

#94 Jan 11, 2011
it still amazes me that people still defend selby. if you took ball and he didnt touch you congratulations. this guy didnt walk around with a sign saying i molest. he didnt grab everyone he came in contact with. i believe he would have got a fair trial. may even have been found not guilty. but he pled guilty. he walked in to a court and said he was guilty.he said he attempted to rape a child. more than once. dont blame the justice system. they didnt molest anyone. selby molested. he said he did. and now he will be punished. so to all his defenders ,quote the bible,some phiosopher or the sears catalog. you will never alter the fact that your hero is nothing more than a filthy sexual predator. an admitted child molester. someone who should be locked awawy somewhere, never to hurt anyone else.
wAkEuP

Cookeville, TN

#95 Jan 18, 2011
Bull

Atlanta, GA

#96 Jan 19, 2011
wAkEuP wrote:
http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sor int/sordetailart.aspx?htid=004 79711
Great web site.
how interesting

Whitley City, KY

#97 Jan 19, 2011
who knew selby has been on the TBE sex offender registry since 2003 for rape of a child..... http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sorint/sordetailar ...
w0w0w

Cookeville, TN

#98 Jan 23, 2011
w0w!
Debbie

Sparta, TN

#99 Jan 28, 2011
truth wrote:
to all interested parties. according to the circuit court clerks office selby plead guilty to three counts attempted rape of a child, and two counts sexual batery by an authority figure. not found guilty but pled guilty. also lifetime supervision and he cant be around kids. he is looking at ten years in prison. i will repeat he wasnt found guilty he said he was guilty. of course j.r will come up with every exscuse. if jongee is smart she will get rid of him before she loses all her business. finally to the members of th e church of selby seals;told you so.
I cannot believe that people could actually be so close minded SELBY is a Child predator.Why you would rather call all of these under age victims of his seduction Liars is beyond me

Selby is a child predator.It dont matter if you have known him all your life .That is how peverts get into those positions with our children he makes people and children trust him and then he takes his vitims and no one knows He still is invited to Sunday dinners family funtions.Every one has always known he was Gay but I didn't ever think he was a Pedafyle,But he is he needs to spend the rest of his life in jail. there is no telling how many victims of this he has had over the years.Now its time to pay.How Can you say he is a good man. HE is a PERVERT

t

1
Debbie

Sparta, TN

#100 Jan 28, 2011
lord help wrote:
Any one whom hurts a child should not be around them and people should be aware But if they did God will take care of them
I would love to know he will get what he deserves in Jail. but he will love what they will do to him I bet he cant wait. The only problem they won't be children there, he will just have to have sex with the rest of the sex offfenders
Debbie

Sparta, TN

#101 Jan 28, 2011
meee wrote:
The only reason he plead guilty is because of people like u run their mouth about any thing u guys need 2 chill out and be cool u guys write about anything I mean if a squirrel got ran over it would be on topic seriously but I have known selby for a while now and hung out with him and he has never tried anything with me but I hope the boy who he supposedly rapped come 2 town cuz I would beat the hell out of him for starting this stuff.
I believe Selby has done enough to him.And I bet your a f_g!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Lowery State Rep 3 min Walk for bro jobs 17
Diana Haston stealing water? 5 min Gallup 23
ruby Vinson knollcrest (Nov '14) 8 hr 2Buildingsdown 18
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Jan '10) 9 hr Maybe21 2,740
Who will the 2016 white county director of scho... (Jun '15) 10 hr Whatever 88
Sparta please say no to Pedigo (Jul '12) 18 hr Stop paying tax 20
Did the crooked Pedigo get beat (Aug '12) 23 hr Bob 8

Sparta Jobs

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages