First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Lisa Braun

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2010
I have known Selby & Jr. for a while & as far as i can see they are good people. Selby goes to church every sun & i only ever see him playing basketball with childrean. I just like anyone else could "assume" all kinds of things about anyone but my moto is believe non of what u hear & half of what u see. Some people should really mind their own business & get a life of their own. Let the Judge & Jury do their job & then express your feelings about what is decided in court. Oh & i do hope everyone who is bloging lies & acusations on here knows & understands the T.B.I & F.B.I are reading everything on here & even confascating hard drives/computers then issuing sapinas for court 4 slander if it's not the 1st hand truth u shouldn't be writing about it. You may not care what God's eyes see u do but u will care when T.B.I. is knocking on your door. But maybe it woluld be in your best intrest to face your own Jude & Jury to see how it feels on the other side. I'm praying $ u Selby! And all of u (weak minded) Who have nothing better to do. Remember Think before u write is it worth going to jail over? Misery loves company try enjoying your life a little bit before u give up get on your computer & start slandering people 4 no reason! Love u Selby stay Blessed & keep your head up justice will set u free!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 6, 2010
Lisa Braun wrote:
I have known Selby & Jr. for a while & as far as i can see they are good people. Selby goes to church every sun & i only ever see him playing basketball with childrean. I just like anyone else could "assume" all kinds of things about anyone but my moto is believe non of what u hear & half of what u see. Some people should really mind their own business & get a life of their own. Let the Judge & Jury do their job & then express your feelings about what is decided in court. Oh & i do hope everyone who is bloging lies & acusations on here knows & understands the T.B.I & F.B.I are reading everything on here & even confascating hard drives/computers then issuing sapinas for court 4 slander if it's not the 1st hand truth u shouldn't be writing about it. You may not care what God's eyes see u do but u will care when T.B.I. is knocking on your door. But maybe it woluld be in your best intrest to face your own Jude & Jury to see how it feels on the other side. I'm praying $ u Selby! And all of u (weak minded) Who have nothing better to do. Remember Think before u write is it worth going to jail over? Misery loves company try enjoying your life a little bit before u give up get on your computer & start slandering people 4 no reason! Love u Selby stay Blessed & keep your head up justice will set u free!
You are IN DENIAL BIG TIME!
wow

Mcminnville, TN

#3 Jun 7, 2010
he is sick, hopefully be locked up soon,
blo mi

United States

#4 Jun 7, 2010
wow wrote:
he is sick, hopefully be locked up soon,
You're right dickhead. He is sick, he has a brain tumor. You should be so lucky.
wow

Mcminnville, TN

#5 Jun 7, 2010
you people are so stupid to protect someone that has messed up kids whole life.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 7, 2010
Not2late wrote:
<quoted text>You are IN DENIAL BIG TIME!
B**** you can stop now! Who are you fooling honey? You are no good trash too gold digging twat. can't find a life stand by her man till he dies in bed with a man woman! Weak minded you got me so twisted it gonna make laugh...please you have areal fun time there in Dull!

“Only Thing that matters is...”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 7, 2010
You are actually arguing with yourself and calling yourself a bitch? Wow. And I thought I'd seen it all here on Topix.

White County, Tennessee

#8 Jun 7, 2010
Lisa Braun wrote:
Dear Einstein,
Slander and libel suit are brought on by the people being slandered. The TBI nor the FBI concern themselves with CIVIL matters only CRIMINAL matters....geez. You don't get arrested for this kind of stuff, UNLESS, you fail to appear after being served! I hope you know the bible better than the law~ LOL
0h0h0h

Cookeville, TN

#9 Nov 5, 2010
any updates?
JRs

Cookeville, TN

#10 Nov 5, 2010
0h0h0h wrote:
any updates?
he got 10 years
truth

Sparta, TN

#11 Nov 5, 2010
to all interested parties. according to the circuit court clerks office selby plead guilty to three counts attempted rape of a child, and two counts sexual batery by an authority figure. not found guilty but pled guilty. also lifetime supervision and he cant be around kids. he is looking at ten years in prison. i will repeat he wasnt found guilty he said he was guilty. of course j.r will come up with every exscuse. if jongee is smart she will get rid of him before she loses all her business. finally to the members of th e church of selby seals;told you so.
what

Mcminnville, TN

#12 Nov 5, 2010
He's supposed to go to court Monday November 8th.

White County, Tennessee

#13 Nov 5, 2010
neighbor

Mcminnville, TN

#14 Nov 5, 2010
what wrote:
He's supposed to go to court Monday November 8th.
Wrong, it's already over and he pleaded guilty.... where's all his fans with young kids at now?
itsover

Whitley City, KY

#15 Nov 5, 2010
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, it's already over and he pleaded guilty.... where's all his fans with young kids at now?
Its true, all public record.
selbys a good person

Stanley, NC

#16 Nov 7, 2010
You guys are idiots why is it that selby has coached many boys and girls and these are the only two counts and there both from the same family....and the family has never even showed up in court....I'm tellin you selby seals is not guilty
sorry

Florham Park, NJ

#17 Nov 7, 2010
selbys a good person wrote:
You guys are idiots why is it that selby has coached many boys and girls and these are the only two counts and there both from the same family....and the family has never even showed up in court....I'm tellin you selby seals is not guilty
HE pleaded GUILTY. DUH!!!!
OMG

Beechgrove, TN

#18 Nov 8, 2010
People need to get a grip and stop protecting people who have done wrong....Are you stupid or what??? SELBY SEALS PLED GUILTY....let me break it down for you just so you completely understand the situation....PLEADING GUILTY means YOU ADMIT to doing something wrong....SO...SELBY SEALS admitted to MOLESTING INNOCENT KIDS....so take it for what it is....hes a sick bastard that traumatized young kids lives....stop making excuses for him!!!! Any grown ass person that would have any kind of sexual interest in a child is one sick bastard....and your making excuses for him??? Saying he didn't do it...your just as bad as he is@!!!
antique person

Mcminnville, TN

#19 Nov 8, 2010
PLEAD GUILTY should remove all doubt
Sparta

Hillsboro, TN

#20 Nov 8, 2010
He pleaded guilty so do the crime serve the time.And hopefully he will get the help he needs so he won't fool with kids anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
.do gay men sniff other MEN's underwear? (Jul '11) 4 hr MichaelM 218
In need of someone special 8 hr Al Henry 8
looking for laura turner looper "master thief,c... 10 hr it is her 5
Bojangles... 10 hr REO 17
Danson Construction 22 hr Ron 1
S&S Precision question (May '14) Dec 24 Leroy 28
jennifer baker class of 03 (Sep '13) Dec 23 unseen 6
Sparta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web