officer-truck accident

officer-truck accident

Posted in the Sparta Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Prayers

Sparta, TN

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Prayers for those involved in accident this morning... Lord be with the families and the emergency workers
oh f

Charlotte, NC

#2 Nov 24, 2012
What happened???
harley dude

Lawndale, NC

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Any info? City? County?
Prayers

Sparta, TN

#4 Nov 24, 2012
old KY in Sparta; brother came across it...
harley dude

Lawndale, NC

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Prayers wrote:
old KY in Sparta; brother came across it...
which officer?
cjw

Sparta, TN

#6 Nov 24, 2012
It was a Cookeville Officer...My daughter works as a CO and she called up there cause I told her I heard it on the scanner, and they said it was a Cookeville officer...was hit by a tanker, and had head trauma, my daughter went down there because she thought it was some of her fellow mates, and she said the patrol car was off in the field in a ditch straight up and down that the whole nose was in the ground, crushed up to the dash, must not have been too bad tho, they didn't call for a bird, I bet they was scared to death, I would have been
so sad

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 24, 2012
So sad.
Yep

Sparta, TN

#8 Nov 24, 2012
You should get the facts before giving out false information. It was a Cookeville officer. There was a tanker truck involved. But it was the officer who was in the wrong lane and hit the semi head on. There were no serious injuries just minor cuts from the broken glass. It could have been a terrible accident but neither was going very fast. And yes I was on the scene to know these facts.
yes

Sparta, TN

#9 Nov 24, 2012
Yep wrote:
You should get the facts before giving out false information. It was a Cookeville officer. There was a tanker truck involved. But it was the officer who was in the wrong lane and hit the semi head on. There were no serious injuries just minor cuts from the broken glass. It could have been a terrible accident but neither was going very fast. And yes I was on the scene to know these facts.
Glad everyone is ok.
so sad

Cookeville, TN

#10 Nov 25, 2012
so sad
cjw

Sparta, TN

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Yep wrote:
You should get the facts before giving out false information. It was a Cookeville officer. There was a tanker truck involved. But it was the officer who was in the wrong lane and hit the semi head on. There were no serious injuries just minor cuts from the broken glass. It could have been a terrible accident but neither was going very fast. And yes I was on the scene to know these facts.
Look, moron, I DID state the facts!!!!I didn't say it was serious, I said she had cuts to the head, and I said she was hit by a tanker, either way, where she hit him or he her, she was STILL hit...so get of your hgh horse, and quit judging my comments and replying to them, when I said the exact same thing you did. I heard it on the scanner and that's what I said, so get over yourself!
quesstion

Sparta, TN

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Was it in the paper?
Yep

Sparta, TN

#13 Nov 29, 2012
cjw wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, moron, I DID state the facts!!!!I didn't say it was serious, I said she had cuts to the head, and I said she was hit by a tanker, either way, where she hit him or he her, she was STILL hit...so get of your hgh horse, and quit judging my comments and replying to them, when I said the exact same thing you did. I heard it on the scanner and that's what I said, so get over yourself!
It wasn't a woman it was a man. Chris something. So while I'm on my high horse you should get out of the primordial slime. I didn't judge your comment.. I corrected it. And you said the tanker hit the officer. Yes it does matter who was in the wrong lane. Truckers get a bad name too often as it is without uninformed busy bodies thinking they know all the facts because they have a scanner.
Gadonja

Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Hello there friends!
There are many truck accidntes on the roads and often people get hurt or trucks get dameged. If u want to know what to do it this situation you should visit ours site http://cheetuh.com/b/WJtylDQ-be39ab7d and get proffesional help and lawyer advices. We have many satisfied customers worldwide.
FOR REAL

Sparta, TN

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Gadonja wrote:
Hello there friends!
There are many truck accidntes on the roads and often people get hurt or trucks get dameged. If u want to know what to do it this situation you should visit ours site http://cheetuh.com/b/WJtylDQ-be39ab7d and get proffesional help and lawyer advices. We have many satisfied customers worldwide.
AMBULANCE CHASER! Not all lawyers suck, but ones like you do!
screw up

Sparta, TN

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a woman it was a man. Chris something. So while I'm on my high horse you should get out of the primordial slime. I didn't judge your comment.. I corrected it. And you said the tanker hit the officer. Yes it does matter who was in the wrong lane. Truckers get a bad name too often as it is without uninformed busy bodies thinking they know all the facts because they have a scanner.
We know what we heard and it said she has minor lacerations to the head, then they said, the paramedics are on their way to HIM, so the scanner messed it up, not them, so maybe you need to get your screwed on head straight. You sure are awful defensive about the truck driver, WAS IT YOU? Afraid someone might find out something? LIKE THEY SAID, THEY WAS HIT, DOES NOT MATTER WHO HIT WHO, THEY WAS STILL HIT
Yep

Sparta, TN

#18 Dec 18, 2012
No I'm in the medical field. But my dad has been a truck driver for 50 years. Thank God he's not been in an accident. But if it were my dad and people were saying he had hit someone when in fact someone else crossed the median putting his life and their own in danger and caused an accident, I would be defensive. I only stated facts. That's what you get when your information comes from what you thought you heard on the scanner verses actually being on scene. My head is screwed on pretty tight, but by your all caps rant there towards the end yours obviously isn't lol. Next time when you're corrected and you're wrong simply say... my bad I was mistaken.
screw up

Sparta, TN

#19 Dec 22, 2012
well I can't do that now, because I WASN'T mistaken....we know what we heard....and the poster never said one time, he hit them, vice versa, if you been hit, you been hit....when I was in an accident, I was hit, and yes it was her fault, she ran a stop sign, but she was hit too, by my car hitching into hers and sliding down the road, we were both hit, it's just a figure of speech, no sense in it being blown out of proportion
Yep

Sparta, TN

#20 Dec 23, 2012
you're the only one still talking about it juvenile. Just admit you were wrong regardless of what you think you heard or did hear on the scanner. Incorrect information was given and I simply gave the correct information. And as far as insurance companies are concerned, someone is always more at fault than the other.
what a joke

Columbia, TN

#21 Dec 23, 2012
hey screw up, you screwed up loser!!! stop back peddling and get a life ya liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sparta's finest 55 min For real 2
Tracy Kirby (Jul '11) 6 hr Tellitlykitiz 18
Alternative Fact 7 hr Theodore King 4
Nutzaplente 9 hr nutzaplente 15
Shannon petty 10 hr Southernwhipyoazz 18
Kimberly Taylor (Jul '16) 18 hr nutzaplente 25
what does YERT mean??? (Oct '10) 19 hr Pat 80
Jeff Gentry Jan 21 Former Hickory 82
love shack??? Jan 19 Wendy Gentry 42

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages