I want to eat my older sister
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Account Closed

#81 Aug 18, 2010
arselol wrote:
Are u in fact the Guy who is married to an imbreed? From previous post of people describing you I know who you are and no wonder this is a tender subject. You married and breeder with a circus freaks!<quoted text>
LOL KEEP FISHING your wrong and you dont know me you are ass-uming -of others post.

thats whats wrong with folks on here they assume on here who people are and then post at random folks names funny that is what lands folks in the court room ....

see many Foolish folks Assumed that When I left for a Short Time that I was in the Court System Wrong Again . topix is full of Fools that think they know who All the folks on here are . However in fact they are very much in the dark and just plain Stupid as the next person that is guessing the Id of many folks on here .

with the exception of a few folks that actualy get together off of topix and are realy friends.

“"Just Myself"”

Since: May 10

"Near The Lake"

#82 Aug 18, 2010
ISERVED4U wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL KEEP FISHING your wrong and you dont know me you are ass-uming -of others post.
thats whats wrong with folks on here they assume on here who people are and then post at random folks names funny that is what lands folks in the court room ....
see many Foolish folks Assumed that When I left for a Short Time that I was in the Court System Wrong Again . topix is full of Fools that think they know who All the folks on here are . However in fact they are very much in the dark and just plain Stupid as the next person that is guessing the Id of many folks on here .
with the exception of a few folks that actualy get together off of topix and are realy friends.
This is true my friend.In some cases though some people can tell whom is whom,I know that I have before.They give themselves away and in their sentence structure and wording so to speak.I like you and I am glad to call you my new friend my dear!!Have a great night!!..Much Love..Guinevere2

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#83 Aug 21, 2010
You are a sicko!
They need to put you away.
Sick

Sparta, TN

#84 Aug 21, 2010
Smith wrote:
I am 22 and my Sis is 35.. is it wrong to want to eat her out? I know its odd.. But it would turn me on..
You are a sickooooooooo and need to get some help and if your sister lets you do this to her take her with you to get help cause she is sickoooooooooo too. How gross can you get you need help bad.
Chocolate Milk

Cookeville, TN

#85 Aug 21, 2010
I am a loss for words
When it comes to this event
Such a sight to see
And no one to repent
So go ahead & forlic
Upon the forbiden shores
Your tongue soon will blister
Because this is your sister
Your tash will begin to itch
Because now she will be your Bitch
sassy

Crossville, TN

#86 Aug 21, 2010
Dang!!!!!!
Some of these post on this board can get pretty funny, and some can get really stupid and should be ban.

Since: Mar 10

Account Closed

#87 Aug 22, 2010
Nods Much Love to you to Hun Guinevere

Served
mtnman

New Zion, SC

#88 Aug 22, 2010
served eats his brother and mother,he can give you some advice.

“"Just Myself"”

Since: May 10

"Near The Lake"

#89 Aug 24, 2010
ISERVED4U wrote:
Nods Much Love to you to Hun Guinevere
Served
Much Love to you (Served)my dear!!!How's my friend doing this afternoon?? Hope all is well with you and the Family.

Much Love,
Guin and the Kids!!
charge

Columbia, SC

#90 Aug 25, 2010
havent you got that bitch eat out yet now all she needs is a good fu$king
poo slinger

Crossville, TN

#91 Aug 25, 2010
Insest is gross! You need to be having normal sexual fantasy, like me! Nothin like tea bagging a ho and then laying a steamy pile of my poopee all over her face! My girl loves it! we sumtimes take turns and use the poop as body paint and smear dookie all over our bodies! yeah, its awesome!
mbkkc

Cookeville, TN

#92 Aug 25, 2010
smith wrote:
<quoted text> who says its wrong?? God dont
You do not know God's word very well.
lookey

Chicago, IL

#93 Oct 15, 2010
check this out

www.bringvictory.com
Crockett

Sparta, TN

#94 Feb 3, 2012
How did she taste??
simple man

Sparta, TN

#95 Feb 12, 2012
I think you should just go tell here how you want her . Than wright back and tell everybody how it turned out . From Doyal Tnn
Courtney

Sparta, TN

#96 Feb 12, 2012
okayy well first off apperantly yall stupid ass people aint never lived in sparta because yall wouldnt shitt talk or either yall are the sick nasty ass people that know so much bout it and God dint urinate on anythin youre pathetic . just sayin and if it turns the girl on let her do her shes the one whos gonna have to deal with it later on God iss the judge NOT YOU !!!! so you sittin back on topic talkin mad shitt bout this girl just remember one day youll be judged just like you judged this girl ... we all have somethin and this girl let topix know what was on her mind just like you guys let her know howyou thought about it and if she thinks that will suit her then so be it its her life not yours.
Eat

United States

#97 Feb 12, 2012
hey give me your sisters number and I eat her for you and tell you how it is.
baby_mama

Sparta, TN

#98 Feb 22, 2012
lmao but that is kinda messed up tho wanting to do that to ur blood sister or even ur step sister but still funny tho
cas

United States

#99 Feb 29, 2012
I havin sex wit my best friends husband we will call him jon and brandi has no clue
hahaha

Crossville, TN

#100 Mar 29, 2012
i want to eat her too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sparta Turn down a Handicap veteran on a carport 16 min Stupidisstupiddoes 13
Advance Financial - Gentry's New Business? 1 hr Hate 3
Is sparta ever going to get with the times 4 hr Been Blessed 5
Is giving your child(ren) Benadryl to make them... (Jan '10) 4 hr Cjs3924 95
Repeal and Replace 4 hr LAME 14
Who knows Farron Miller or the girl he's with h... (May '16) 5 hr FarronsEx 41
Solid Waste Resolution White County 7 hr WallingResident 14

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance