Tired of going it alone

Tired of going it alone

Posted in the Sparta Forum

Since: Jul 12

Sparta, TN

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Life is so hard and even harder when you have to go it alone! Sad today when I think about what I have gave up and put up with but I know that I will get my reward someday. More people everyday are seeing how hard my life is and I thank those people who are my friends and who are loyal to me. I never thought I would be raising these kids and paying all the bills by myself but this is my lot in life and so I push on and do the best I can do with my situation. I do miss having a normal man to share my struggles with but know that this life has rewards to they are just different than what I once had with him. For those who know how bad things are now I ask you to keep him in prayer and anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated. Thanks to all who want to help and I know you would do more but he makes it hard for everyone.
So what

Cookeville, TN

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Who cares? You think your the only person to "go it alone"?. Welcome to the real world. Where do you live on "pity me" street? Where is that? One block from "pathetic"? Everyone has had hard times at one time or another, but they don't sound and act like you. Sorry, but you're not going to get sympathy from me I'm not a sympathic kind of guy, esp after all the sh*t you posted on here looking for attention.
Wth

Doyle, TN

#3 Oct 1, 2012
What is the situation? This sounds like my own bs.
annoying

Crossville, TN

#4 Oct 1, 2012
So what, I think you comment on every forum something negative and it gets annoying. Grow the hėll up please and leave this person alone. Sounds like they are having a rough time and you being an arse won't help anything... Seriously, grow up :/
looney tunes

Columbia, SC

#5 Oct 2, 2012
sounds like she needs a good f@@king t me

“Republicans are right”

Since: Aug 11

Sparta,Tn.

#6 Oct 2, 2012
Sweetie my first and second husbands walked out ledt me with small children and its a strain financially and emotional but we survive somehow.
great timing

Crossville, TN

#8 Oct 27, 2012
Tweetie Bird Chick wrote:
Sweetie my first and second husbands walked out ledt me with small children and its a strain financially and emotional but we survive somehow.
It dont sound like the husband walked out on her, it sounds like she thought the grass was greener on the other side and left her husband for another and that KARMA BITCH caught up to her. It happens everytime. In the beginning the grass is greener cause its fertilized with bullshit!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is Sebastian Young?? 4 hr Kane 24
News 2 in Frazier murder get 33 years (Jun '10) 14 hr S Hamus 10
How much do I have to weigh for disability Sat nutzaplente 39
Leanne Clouse ? Sat Harbae 2
Who's the best basketball play to ever play in ... Sat hahaha 29
Holly chaston (Oct '14) Sat Big man 6
Brothel? Sat maleman 14

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance