First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mountain

Sparta, TN

#1 Dec 11, 2011
Does anyone know what's up with that new empty building? Thought they were gonna put a new store in there.
Spartan

Sparta, TN

#2 Dec 17, 2011
Does anyone have info on this place?
MTN Woman

Sparta, TN

#3 Dec 21, 2011
Nobody know what happened there?

Is it some kind of secret?
roy bean

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2011
its 2011 not 1960 theres rules to follow and apperntly they did not
George

Sparta, TN

#5 Dec 21, 2011
Wow... another example of inbreeding on the mountain.
cateyes

Sparta, TN

#6 Dec 22, 2011
roy bean wrote:
its 2011 not 1960 theres rules to follow and apperntly they did not
wellbutthole they go by the rules. but there are a few stores up on that mtn that would not want it to open. like mike crawford and l&w. so until you know what your talking about keep your pie hole shut!!!!!!!!!!
MTN Woman

Sparta, TN

#7 Dec 22, 2011
So what's the big secret then? If they followed the rules, why don't they open? I noticed that they built smack dab on the right of way of the road behind the store. Very Close. Also that corner is like a swamp. Water won't drain. How can they pass a perk test? Does a store even need a perk test?

We want the new store up here. How can we help them get it open?
roy bean

United States

#8 Dec 22, 2011
Well cateyes thats very nice of them not to open the store because two people dont want it to open, I will admit I dont know for positive why its not open and honestly dont really care.But If I had to pick between two people not wanting it open or a land problem I will have to go with the latter
cateyes

Sparta, TN

#9 Dec 23, 2011
MTN Woman wrote:
So what's the big secret then? If they followed the rules, why don't they open? I noticed that they built smack dab on the right of way of the road behind the store. Very Close. Also that corner is like a swamp. Water won't drain. How can they pass a perk test? Does a store even need a perk test?
well the store is not on the back of right of way. it has been check. i really have no idea where you people get your information but you don't have a clue. why don't you ask the people that are going to open the store. and if you would like to talk about right of ways. maybe they should check on mike crawford because i would like to know how he can sell beer when he is to close to the church. maybe they should chec that out.
cateyes

Sparta, TN

#10 Dec 23, 2011
MTN Woman wrote:
well why don't you ask marshall or tony smith about the store. for your information the health dept. has already inspected everythingand its fine. it has a bathroom one for men and one for women,not like mike crawford wih a port a potty so instead of running your mouth on hear about something you know nothing about ask one of them. so have a good day. the store will be open real soon.
MTN Woman

Sparta, TN

#11 Dec 23, 2011
If you'd read my posts you'd understand that I'm not trying to talk sh*t, I'm just trying to find out what the problem is and if there is anything we can do to help.

I don't give a rat's a$$ about the other places, I'd just like to see if this place is gonna open or not.
pappi

Sparta, TN

#12 Dec 23, 2011
yea i hear indians fixin to be runnin L&W!!!
MTN Woman

Sparta, TN

#13 Dec 23, 2011
L & W is a joke. Bunch of smelly tobacco chewing hillbillies sitting around by the door where you walk in. Nobody wants to deal with that.

Plus they got most of their shelves empty. Dumba$$es built the store to sell beer but forgot to check how close it was to the church. FAIL!
NoO

Stanley, NC

#14 Dec 24, 2011
Need a store
james

Sparta, TN

#15 Dec 24, 2011
a fat man drives a black gmc jimmy.thats one smelly mf. who is that man? he is always there when i go to l&w market.
santa

United States

#16 Dec 25, 2011
When the new store opens it will put the other so called stores on the mountain out of business, there is no doubt about it. I know they are getting close to having everything ironed out at the new store. The other retailers better enjoy what business they do have right now because lean days are coming for them.
Dude

Sparta, TN

#17 Dec 25, 2011
james wrote:
a fat man drives a black gmc jimmy.thats one smelly mf. who is that man? he is always there when i go to l&w market.
That's Buddy. He usually hangs out at the DeRossett Cafe running customers off there. He buys one cup of coffee and hangs out all day. Usually hes coughing up a throat full of snot and wiping his nose on his sleeve. Real appetizing for other diners.

I hope they discourage that kind of trash hanging out at the new Market.
tiger

United States

#18 Dec 25, 2011
As rude as the other stores are when you go in to do business with them I don't know how they have stayed in business as long as they have. I would WALK to Crossville or Sparta if I had to just to avoid those nut jobs. The new store will soon be the ONLY store on the mountain I promise you that.
Dude

Sparta, TN

#19 Dec 25, 2011
Are you Santa or are you Tiger? You both have the same IP address.

I'm looking forward to the new store as well, but I can't say that the other stores are rude. L&W is just incompetent. Mikes is farther away for me, but they aren't rude either.

Looking forward to L&W biting the dust. Hope never to see another Hunt Bros Pizza.
I kno

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Dec 25, 2011
Shop at the dollar store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the pill dealer on Walker St? 1 hr u know 10
Ryan Felts 2 hr Truth 8
Amanda Prime???? (Nov '09) 3 hr AprilSeibers 5
camaro 6 hr lol 3
Teddy sims 8 hr Creepy 9
what type resturant should i put in the old wen... (Dec '10) 9 hr arbysauce 112
White county board of education 11 hr Ignorant but rich 8
More from around the web

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE