First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Monteagle, TN

#1 Jan 2, 2010
Anyone heard that Cody Whittenburg was busted for meth today? Arrested and already bonded out. Police looking for Rachel McCulley hot and heavy tonight.

Are they married?

I just heard this I don't know if its true or not, but figured this was the place to find out.
Rachel

Hillsboro, TN

#2 Jan 3, 2010
Is she the same girl that owns that beauty shop accross from Hardee's?
thats her

Huntingdon, TN

#3 Jan 3, 2010
Rachel wrote:
yeah its the same girl
Notthesame

Beechgrove, TN

#4 Jan 3, 2010
Rachel wrote:
The lady's name that owns the beauty shop is Jill McCulley not Rachel. She is married to Brian McCulley and from all I know about them are very nice & upstanding people.
abc

Morrison, TN

#5 Jan 4, 2010
That is her mom that owns the shop.
what goes around

Wilder, TN

#6 Jan 4, 2010
I wonder who Jill will blame this time for Rachael's drug habit and behavior. About 6 six years ago Rachael was having the same problem as now with drugs and her family blamed it all on
Chad Fisher. I know for a fact she was involved with drugs way before she knew Chad. I guess Jill had some strings pulled and some money paid because Chad Fisher has spend the last 6 years of a 8 year sentence in The United States Penitentiary maxium security for violation of probation. After 6 years the Warden approved his early parol but White County denied it. I guess that cost for the McCulley's. So I just wonder you they will blame this time.
JustSoYouKnow

Hillsboro, TN

#7 Jan 4, 2010
what goes around wrote:
I wonder who Jill will blame this time for Rachael's drug habit and behavior. About 6 six years ago Rachael was having the same problem as now with drugs and her family blamed it all on
Chad Fisher. I know for a fact she was involved with drugs way before she knew Chad. I guess Jill had some strings pulled and some money paid because Chad Fisher has spend the last 6 years of a 8 year sentence in The United States Penitentiary maxium security for violation of probation. After 6 years the Warden approved his early parol but White County denied it. I guess that cost for the McCulley's. So I just wonder you they will blame this time.
I know the M's very well and I can assure you the M's had nothing to do with anyone going to jail, staying in jail etc. No money exchange hands. That is ridiculous. You are giving them more power than I can assure you than they have. They are just a good down to earth family that works hard and have gone through some hard times. Hopefully R will get herself back on the right track again. That is my hope for anyone suffering from this drug addiction. It is a real problem for our community and it knows no boundaries among familes. Just rem. They are just parents trying to do the right things by their kids...right or wrong...if you are a parent you should be able to understand the pain they must be feeling...
OutOfSparta

Boca Raton, FL

#8 Jan 4, 2010
sparta sucks paople that run their mouth and pass judgement watch out i will pimp your kids out 4 drugs
paper today

Monteagle, TN

#10 Jan 7, 2010
big news in the expositor
no- u -didnt

Mcminnville, TN

#11 Jan 7, 2010
MY HEART GOES OUT TO JILL SHE IS SUCH A SWEET PERSON AND SHE LOVES HER FAMILY AND I AM SURE THIS HAS BEEN REALLY HARD FOR HER. IT IS A SAD THING I COULDNT IMAGINE IF THAT WAS MY CHILD.
no- u -didnt

Mcminnville, TN

#12 Jan 7, 2010
AND TO "WHAT GOES AROUND" YOU ARE A IDIOIT!!!!
not any

United States

#13 Jan 7, 2010
This site would really make you wanna treat everyone good, and never do anything wrong.
thinking

Cookeville, TN

#14 Jan 8, 2010
What a waste. Cody was always so cute and so friendly to everyone. Guess he got caught up with the wrong people.
valkner

Monteagle, TN

#15 Jan 8, 2010
what goes around wrote:
yep,you are 100% correct.i would guess that we know each other.because we actually know what happen with her causing chad the greif that she and her mom did

“Serving Mean People The Soup”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#16 Jan 8, 2010
OutOfSparta wrote:
sparta sucks paople that run their mouth and pass judgement watch out i will pimp your kids out 4 drugs
Why dont you choke on some fish head soup... You better run an look out the window the PAOPLE are watching you ... im going to spell it real slow for you its people...I think well anyway the MAN...
JustSoYouKnow

Hillsboro, TN

#17 Jan 8, 2010
valkner and what goes around"

i know the situation probably as well as you....and i am going to say this in the kindest why i can .....i think you should know how it feels to have a child go down the wrong path and you would probably want them away from anyone you think wouldn't be good for them and you would put your child before any others because that is human nature and the power of a parents love...now let human kindness end this gossiping and commenting on such a tragedy for this family...that are really struggling...and there are innocent little ones that don't need this...just pray things will work out...i even pray for you
valkner

Monteagle, TN

#18 Jan 8, 2010
spoken like a true ENABLER.
ignorance

Mcminnville, TN

#19 Jan 8, 2010
Well I have been an enabler and I have learned how not to enable. Learning that you are an enabler is much simpler than it is to stop enabling. I don't believe that anything in justsoyouknows post suggested that anyone was enabling. Since when is loving and "wanting" to protect enabling? It's natural for anyone you truly love. God willing these two will get it together and not only recover from the addiction but from the bashing I know our supportive town is about to give them. i know, I know once a drug abuser...forever useless. You guys have run it in the ground. Jill just know that we are praying for the whole family but most of all Rachel,Cody,and the girls. The serenity prayer has always helped me get through.
Ha you

Morrison, TN

#20 Jan 8, 2010
ignorance wrote:
Well I have been an enabler and I have learned how not to enable. Learning that you are an enabler is much simpler than it is to stop enabling. I don't believe that anything in justsoyouknows post suggested that anyone was enabling. Since when is loving and "wanting" to protect enabling? It's natural for anyone you truly love. God willing these two will get it together and not only recover from the addiction but from the bashing I know our supportive town is about to give them. i know, I know once a drug abuser...forever useless. You guys have run it in the ground. Jill just know that we are praying for the whole family but most of all Rachel,Cody,and the girls. The serenity prayer has always helped me get through.
Spoken like a true drug addict/alcoholic. This person is so right Sparta, we totally need to support OUR addicts. Hell, we should go buy the product for them to make their Meth. What is wrong with us? What are we thinking? Arresting them, putting them in jail, taking their kids away, and forcing them to take responsibility for their actions. Gosh, we really are horrible people, you know?
hmmm

Smartt, TN

#21 Jan 8, 2010
OutOfSparta wrote:
sounds like gereath bradley..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
charles dennis 2 hr sotrue 35
Blue Springs daycare 5 hr Al Henry 3
Sparta man arrested for aggravated burgla 10 hr WTF 3
River Bank Books 13 hr factsnotstupidity 10
Holly Smith Thu Holly 5
ask Tony he spins the tank!!! Wed gymnBeast 29
Are you voting YES or no for White County to ge... Wed Sally 59
Sparta Dating
Find my Match

Sparta People Search