United States

#6 May 8, 2011
people r so stupid
Al Henry

Hendersonville, NC

#7 May 9, 2011
okay wrote:
any one know tonya vance
In the biblical sense or know her when I see her?
nasty

Belmont, NC

#8 May 24, 2011
If u dnt kno her, ur not missing a thing!!!!!
yuuuccckkk

United States

#9 May 24, 2011
Isn't she one of Robert Gist's gals?
lol

Irmo, SC

#10 May 25, 2011
She's got a nice ass but don't think I would hit it
Std

Belmont, NC

#11 May 29, 2011
No the one that is with booger (robert gist) is tonya brown (gist) and tonya vance is a nasty disease infested drug wh0re that dont care about her son she probably don't even know where he is right know she's suppose to be with Micah high but out here throwin it out both pant legs while he's in jail she was pregnant and lost the baby carried it full term and it was dead when she had him and I blame no one but her
CLUELESS

Alcoa, TN

#12 May 30, 2011
your cluless the lying bitch didnt lose the baby she gave it up for addoption and lied about the baby dying cause she didnt want people to know that she was sorry enough to give her baby away
Std

Charlotte, NC

#13 May 30, 2011
I can believe that she is sorry enough to do that she didn't care about the baby anyways he's better off without her he will have a great life with parents that actually care about and love him
someone who knows

Cookeville, TN

#14 Jun 10, 2011
Std wrote:
No the one that is with booger (robert gist) is tonya brown (gist) and tonya vance is a nasty disease infested drug wh0re that dont care about her son she probably don't even know where he is right know she's suppose to be with Micah high but out here throwin it out both pant legs while he's in jail she was pregnant and lost the baby carried it full term and it was dead when she had him and I blame no one but her
that baby didnt die she gave it away ,,i heard to her sister
STD

Fayetteville, NC

#15 Jun 11, 2011
Seriously Someone that's already been clarified and its heard thru or from her sister not to her sister. If you got something to say don't repeat what's already been said
wtf

Lexington, TN

#16 Jun 15, 2011
seriously do you all have nothing better to talk about ?
Becky

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Jun 18, 2011
She's a nasty slut! take care of your kid's and your Man needs to do the same
Truth

Sparta, TN

#19 Dec 13, 2011
of course se is it dont even matter she no wat she is and dont care always has been always will be everyooe like her when she round expecially men but no one cares bout her talks all kind shit bout her when not round
someone who knows

Spencer, TN

#20 Dec 14, 2011
she did not lose her baby. she gave it away. she just told everyone that so no one would think bad of her. But that is to late people think bad already... dont know why you would believe her bout the baby when she has never told the truth before.......
unknown

Oakdale, TN

#21 Dec 18, 2011
she gave the baby up. and her sister has her little boy now because she passed out in kroger parking lot in winter her boy was in the back seat wearing nothing but a shirt and there was no heat on
really

Sparta, TN

#22 Dec 18, 2011
i mean its already been said over and over again that she GAVE the baby up why do you all keep gettin on here postin the same thing? We all know shes nothin but trash she dont deserve her JJ hes better off with her sister. Im glad hes with someone that actually cares about him and takes care of him. Tonya is a lowlife druggie that will never change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Smith 2 hr Holly 11
apartments 6 hr Al Henry 2
Who is the pill dealer on Walker St? 6 hr Al Henry 3
Ryan Felts 6 hr Al Henry 2
Who is the most handsome man in Sparta? 6 hr ryan felts 4
Chrissy Shank 7 hr dee 3
Robert Agee Oil Co. 8 hr mary444 50
divorce 12 hr Nate 21
kimberly, inc. (Oct '09) 17 hr Martha 21
Sparta Dating