Next Last
flygirl

Cookeville, TN

#1 May 21, 2012
Who knows Keesha Spivey Kilgore from Sparta and what do you think about her
wow

Columbus, NC

#2 May 22, 2012
Who cares?!?! It doesn't make you look any better than her getting on here starting a forum about her behind a fake name. If you want to know anything about her, ask her. If you have a problem with her, tell her.
keesha kilgore Spivey

Chester, SC

#3 May 23, 2012
First off I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me...find sometimes better to do with your time besides asking hey you know so and so what you you think about her...what I think is your a low life who doesn't have one...but what I know is I'm a damn good mother...all three my boys by the same daddy and I work...and yeah I may go out on the weekend but Hell I need me time so think what you want...XOXO haters
keesha kilgore Spivey

Chester, SC

#4 May 23, 2012
flygirl wrote:
Who knows Keesha Spivey Kilgore from Sparta and what do you think about her
its a damn shame how people can't even put their names on here....pansy ass is what it is. Grow up and your life would probably get better
oh no

Beechgrove, TN

#5 May 23, 2012
girl keep your head up. everyone knows you try your hardest, and thats all you can do. dont let narrow minded hoes get you down!
keesha kilgore Spivey

United States

#6 May 23, 2012
oh no wrote:
girl keep your head up. everyone knows you try your hardest, and thats all you can do. dont let narrow minded hoes get you down!
I can honestly say I do not get on this bullshit topix thing someone else had to tell me Hell I thought everyone had a life but looks like they got too much time on their hands.
flygirl

Cookeville, TN

#8 May 23, 2012
You know you hohoho around like some wet dog in heat hell i feel sorry for your kids and who ever wants anything to do with you because all i hear is you drop your kids off do drugs and hang out with people that does the same but gurl dont me mad only blame your self for the name you have little easy panty droppin....
Biggie

Fayetteville, NC

#9 May 24, 2012
flygirl wrote:
You know you hohoho around like some wet dog in heat hell i feel sorry for your kids and who ever wants anything to do with you because all i hear is you drop your kids off do drugs and hang out with people that does the same but gurl dont me mad only blame your self for the name you have little easy panty droppin....
You hit the nail on the head...she NEVER has her kids, screws men for everything she has, and snorts anything she can get her hands on lol. She tries to brag on her fb she doesn't get state assistance but you can't tell me by working at casa Luna claiming 3 kids and a baby daddy in jail not paying child support that she can support herself and her family on her own...don't think so!! Your not fooling anyone fool!! She talks so much $h!t and is NOTHING but drama...STAY FAR AWAY from the skank if you know what's good for you!!
Its Her Life

Cookeville, TN

#10 May 24, 2012
Sounds like some girls are jealous of Keesha. By the way, Keesha, love your name and the way it's spelled. Classy name for someone who must be a classy lady or you wouldn't have jealous girls on here slamming you.
haha

United States

#11 May 25, 2012
Its Her Life wrote:
Sounds like some girls are jealous of Keesha. By the way, Keesha, love your name and the way it's spelled. Classy name for someone who must be a classy lady or you wouldn't have jealous girls on here slamming you.
exactly, love ya keesha girl
keesha kilgore Spivey

Haw River, NC

#13 Jun 3, 2012
Lmao hey "biggie" ain't you the pussy that tried to deliver a message instead of confronting me about it.. hmmm yeah bitch ass I could pass a drug test anytime at the drop of a hat ha. You only wished I did drugs like your mom does honey. And I wish I did get government to take care of me haha and yeah my baby daddy slash HUSBAND is in jail but pretty sure he is your baby daddy too Lmao...you could only wish he would of wanted to be with you but you ain't shit and never goin to amount to shit...live off yo dads check for the rest of your life and sit on your fat ass ;)*I love my haters*:*:*
Biggie

Marshall, NC

#15 Jun 3, 2012
I don't know who in the hell you are talking bout but I am one of the few girls in this town that DOESN'T have a baby daddy!! I don't have any kids...but look at you nothing but a drama ridden skank that can't quit running that d!ck sucker and talking bout backing shit up you won't either!! And you want to talk bout your HUSBAND being in jail but what about you being out whoring around with multiple other men while your still married? Who's the Ho now? And I have a husband that has a great job and I have a career I went to college for. What have you ever amounted to? O yeah sucking guys off so you can get your bills paid for that's right!! Haha and as far as I'm concerned you don't have any haters...who would wanna look like a 90 lb chipmunk that's wears 10 lbs of make up and has 8 inches of roots on your nappy hair but I don't guess you know how to go to the dollar store to cover that up...anyways enough calling you out until then keep guessing who I am but your guessing wrong bahahaha!! Keep your friends close and your enemies closer ;) Nighty night welfare skank lol
fake

Crossville, TN

#16 Jun 3, 2012
She tried to act black. It's annoying and so dumb sounding. She needs to stop trying to be something she's not. Which is gangsta;)
raven martin

Shelbyville, TN

#18 Jun 4, 2012
Biggie you need to get over yourself and stop thinking ur better by the way you sound you won't be married long drama whooore and ur husband has a good job and probably works a100 hours a week to get away from you now get a life and don't talk shhit behind people back and stop being a coward
No Name

Hillsboro, TN

#20 Jun 4, 2012
Bobby wrote:
I have a friend who has the worst mother,she gave birth to 2 boys and left them when they were toddlers. When she came back (over 2 years) she left them with their grandmother,their Dad's Mother. Their Grandmother raised them until they were teenagers. She doesnt' deserve the Mother title. SHe has been married three times,you may know her. "Dean" B. P. M. S. yes this is her initials to her last names. Alot of people doesn't know her pass,guess who?
she deserves the name Mother alright but not what your thinking...mother f@cker
this sounds like the lady that goes to my church....Dean S. at B. Cove???
Sandy

Hillsboro, TN

#21 Jun 4, 2012
I believe I know who your talking about and she goes to "Black" O. are we talking about the same "Dean" I think we are,wow
Bobby

Hillsboro, TN

#22 Jun 4, 2012
Yes,she was going to "black" o. but if she still does I'm not sure? People really don't know what she's like,shes a lion wearing sheep wool.
curiosity

United States

#23 Jun 5, 2012
Bobby wrote:
Yes,she was going to "black" o. but if she still does I'm not sure? People really don't know what she's like,shes a lion wearing sheep wool.
who are you talking about? Or what's her past last names?
okay

Salisbury, NC

#24 Jun 6, 2012
Unfortunately there is alot of bad mothers in this town.
keesha kilgore Spivey

Maryville, TN

#25 Jun 6, 2012
I am not really sure why everyone dogs other people about being a bad mom...if they ain't your mom then why the Hell do you care..seems like no one has a life anymore to be takin up their time to focus on others...Sparta is not the only place that has bad mothers. Think of the ones that has killed their babies that's been on the news or neglecting them...and somehow some random person thinks they wanna start a forum about me being a bad mother? Haha no one knows anything about me besides goin on some accusations...hmmm not that I have to give an explanation but uh I am by far a bad mother...I am the first to get up and the last to go to bed I keep a clean house, still having three boys, you could eat off my floors. I work as a waitress with no handouts regardless what anyone thinks. My kids are up to date on shots and Drs visits..and everytime I go to buy me somethin I feel guilty and get my kids somethin instead...I take them pretty much anywhere they wanna go and buy them everything they need! If you think that's a bad mother then maybe you weren't raised right by your own mother!

Xoxoxoxo (single proud mother of the 3 boys that matter the most)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kimberly, inc. (Oct '09) 2 hr Martha 21
DeRossett Cafe. .new name-new owners? 5 hr Mike 3
rose cantrell 13 hr Al Henry 2
Jessica Jill Rochelle Williams 15 hr comment 4
divorce 19 hr NANA 19
*religious psychosis* 20 hr respect each other 30
Robert Agee Oil Co. Tue REO 49
Sparta Dating
Find my Match

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sparta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sparta

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Bucs add veteran defensive end Lawrence Sidbury
ESPN10:28 AM
Falcons brush off Saint's 'funeral' trash talk
NBC Sports12:06 PM
Mike Smith says Julio Jones decision will come Sunday morning
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well