East Sparta Church of God

Posted in the Sparta Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of103
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
newby

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 21, 2010
 
I'm new here to Sparta and looking for a church home. I have a teenager, and a 10yr old, so I was looking for a Church who is very involved with children. Someone mentioned this church, where is it located and does anyone know what time services are? Thank you and God bless
newby

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 21, 2010
 
Oh, but all other invites are completely welcomed!:)

Since: Nov 10

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 21, 2010
 
I've yet to find a home church in the area either (we are new as well) but WELCOME!
Dooty

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 21, 2010
 
The church is located at the foot of Bon Air Mountain. Go east on 70 towards Crossville. Not sure what time the services are but steve and Tina Qualls is Youth ministers and they have been involved in youth's lives for quite sometime. Hope it's what you are looking for.
country boy

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 21, 2010
 
Check out Black Oak Church of God
the best

Hillsboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Faith Chapel in Buffalo Valley, Rev. Steve Warren is the absolute best place to go. Fired up preacher, LOTS OF YOUTH that do lots of things, go places, raise money for projects they wanna do, go to Acquire The Fire , awesome for anyone here...Check out his website for info. Sun mornings at 10:30 (come early if you want a seat, we are growing by leaps and bounds, building a new church asap) Wed. at 6:30 check out his page, LOOKS LIKE ELVIS, lol www.stevewarrenministries.com

Since: Jul 10

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the best wrote:
Faith Chapel in Buffalo Valley, Rev. Steve Warren is the absolute best place to go. Fired up preacher, LOTS OF YOUTH that do lots of things, go places, raise money for projects they wanna do, go to Acquire The Fire , awesome for anyone here...Check out his website for info. Sun mornings at 10:30 (come early if you want a seat, we are growing by leaps and bounds, building a new church asap) Wed. at 6:30 check out his page, LOOKS LIKE ELVIS, lol www.stevewarrenministries.com
If you want to support a man go to this church. Notice the web site has a credit card option. I`ve been to these kinds of churches. It is ALL about YOUR MONEY ! Even the web site name is about the preacher. The Bible warns about these types of false teachers. My advice is this : DO NOT go to this church unless you want to give away YOUR money.

Since: Jul 10

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

On a side bar.

Elvis is the king of rock-n-roll

Jesus is the KING-OF-KINGS !
TJohnIsGod

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 21, 2010
 
TJohn wrote:
On a side bar.
Elvis is the king of rock-n-roll
Jesus is the KING-OF-KINGS !
The God TJohn has spoken... no one asked for any negative crap, but TJohn just couldn't resist.

The Gospel according to TJohn

Since: Jul 10

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

TJohnIsGod wrote:
<quoted text>
The God TJohn has spoken... no one asked for any negative crap, but TJohn just couldn't resist.
The Gospel according to TJohn
What part of my post was nagative ? Isn`t Elvis called the king of rock-n-roll ? And isn`t Jesus called the King of Kings ?

I think you might have a problem with the truth.
TJohnIsGod

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

TJohn wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to support a man go to this church. Notice the web site has a credit card option. I`ve been to these kinds of churches. It is ALL about YOUR MONEY ! Even the web site name is about the preacher. The Bible warns about these types of false teachers. My advice is this : DO NOT go to this church unless you want to give away YOUR money.
TJohn: I don't post negative stuff. And if I do post negative stuff, It isn't negative unlesss I say it is.

The Gospel according to TJohn.
Anonymous

Monteagle, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 21, 2010
 
newby wrote:
I'm new here to Sparta and looking for a church home. I have a teenager, and a 10yr old, so I was looking for a Church who is very involved with children. Someone mentioned this church, where is it located and does anyone know what time services are? Thank you and God bless
Bearcove Baptist Church,has a good youth group also.Contact Brother Jerry Pullum(Pastor).They are located on country club lane pass the golf course.Almost all of the churches around here has a good youth group.

“Reload, Americans”

Since: May 10

The Rabbit Done Died

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 22, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

TJohn's gospel, according to Chunky Trunks:

Serve TJohn with gladness, come before his presence with alcohol treats.

Know ye that TJohn is God; we are his people, and the fly in his ointment.

Be vulgar to TJohn, and flatten his tires.

For TJohn is overweight, his BO is overwhelming,and his posts piss off many generations.
Huh

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 22, 2010
 
TJohnIsGod wrote:
<quoted text>
The God TJohn has spoken... no one asked for any negative crap, but TJohn just couldn't resist.
The Gospel according to TJohn
What was sarcastic about it? Jesus IS the King of Kings!

Since: Jul 10

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What was sarcastic about it? Jesus IS the King of Kings!
People don`t like when you put something above their god. In this case I put Jesus above the elvis god. Of course when you do that people like this chunky trunks comes out of the wood works. She accused me of stalking her on another thread. If you will notice on both threads I was posting on both of them BEFORE she did. Now, if anybody is stalking in this case it would be her stalking me. The other thread is the hospital smoke-free thread. On that thread I was posting BEFORE her and then she accuses me of stalking. People like chunky trunks need to be banned from topix when they make false accusations. Next she will cry rape or child abuse.
the best

Hillsboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

TJohn wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to support a man go to this church. Notice the web site has a credit card option. I`ve been to these kinds of churches. It is ALL about YOUR MONEY ! Even the web site name is about the preacher. The Bible warns about these types of false teachers. My advice is this : DO NOT go to this church unless you want to give away YOUR money.
Let me tell you something! You are a hypocrite and far from the truth! Yes, he has a credit card thing on there, to buy his music IF YOU LIKE HIS MUSIC! Every dime he makes goes back into the ministry! This man loves his people and he would give you the shirt off his back. When someone is sick in the hospital, he goes to them, NO MATTER HOW FAR AWAY THEY ARE! WHen my mama was dying, he visited her in Nashville, many times! He goes for days without sleep, traveling the us to preach! DId you take a second to look at his schedule how busy he is? No you just wanna run your fat mouth about something you know NOTHING about! People are getting sick and tired of your self righteous remarks, acting like you are a Christian and put down anything that has to do with Christians! He is NOT about the money, we are building a new church and what little bit he gets goes to the ministry to travel and to the new church fund...He preaches to those who are in prison, to those who are sick he visits, he visits thier homes, etc. You could not find a better man who loves his people! Ask anyone who has heard him. And he will tell you, It is not about him but all about Jesus. I have listened to you run your mouth on here to people and act like you are a Christian but I will not sit here and let you run my Pastor down, without defending him!!!

Since: Jul 10

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 22, 2010
 
the best wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something! You are a hypocrite and far from the truth! Yes, he has a credit card thing on there, to buy his music IF YOU LIKE HIS MUSIC! Every dime he makes goes back into the ministry! This man loves his people and he would give you the shirt off his back. When someone is sick in the hospital, he goes to them, NO MATTER HOW FAR AWAY THEY ARE! WHen my mama was dying, he visited her in Nashville, many times! He goes for days without sleep, traveling the us to preach! DId you take a second to look at his schedule how busy he is? No you just wanna run your fat mouth about something you know NOTHING about! People are getting sick and tired of your self righteous remarks, acting like you are a Christian and put down anything that has to do with Christians! He is NOT about the money, we are building a new church and what little bit he gets goes to the ministry to travel and to the new church fund...He preaches to those who are in prison, to those who are sick he visits, he visits thier homes, etc. You could not find a better man who loves his people! Ask anyone who has heard him. And he will tell you, It is not about him but all about Jesus. I have listened to you run your mouth on here to people and act like you are a Christian but I will not sit here and let you run my Pastor down, without defending him!!!
One thing I notice about people who worship their preachers, they defend them like they are God in heaven Himself. You can call me all the names you wish but it won`t change the truth one bit. I`ve seen it few times. People put their preachers in high places only to be let down. One comment that really sticks out that you said." You could not find a better man who loves his people! " I think that says it all.
the best

Hillsboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 22, 2010
 
TJohn wrote:
<quoted text>One thing I notice about people who worship their preachers, they defend them like they are God in heaven Himself. You can call me all the names you wish but it won`t change the truth one bit. I`ve seen it few times. People put their preachers in high places only to be let down. One comment that really sticks out that you said." You could not find a better man who loves his people! " I think that says it all.
You nut, when I said he cares for HIS people, I meant HIS CONGREGATION, and people, HE LOVES PEOPLE, because he has a heart after God, that is what God does, HE LOVES and if he can't love his congregation, what the heck are you even blabbing about? Try loving someone, you might be surprised, it would certainly change your cold heart! Of course he loves his people, there I will say it again, HIS PEOPLE, HIS CONGREGATION THAT GOES TO THE CHURCH HE PASTORS< because he loves people, he is a false teacher? You need to attend church more often and quit pretending!

Since: Jul 10

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 22, 2010
 
the best wrote:
<quoted text>
You nut, when I said he cares for HIS people, I meant HIS CONGREGATION, and people, HE LOVES PEOPLE, because he has a heart after God, that is what God does, HE LOVES and if he can't love his congregation, what the heck are you even blabbing about? Try loving someone, you might be surprised, it would certainly change your cold heart! Of course he loves his people, there I will say it again, HIS PEOPLE, HIS CONGREGATION THAT GOES TO THE CHURCH HE PASTORS< because he loves people, he is a false teacher? You need to attend church more often and quit pretending!
Wow. You don`t even try to hide it. Are YOU that blinded that you don`t even know what you are saying ? Open your eyes to what you are typing. If this preacher thinks like you do then I pray that your eyes are opened to the truth. Jim Jones and his followers fell in the same trap. He thought the people were his also and " his " people thought they belonged to him also. They are not " his people " nor is it " his congregation " Maybe the preacher don`t think that but if the people in the pews believe that then the preacher isn`t far behind. That is exactly how people follow a crazy man to the jungle and drink " special " kool aid. Don`t think it can`t happen to you ? That is the very reason they drank the kool-aid. They both forgot who they belong to .

23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are Godís.
TJohnIsGod

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TJohn you are one sorry piece of shit. If you think you're recruiting folks for Christ, you are Crazy. You are worse than Satan as far as recruiting for Christ.

If folks see what you post, there is no reason they would want to follow Christ.

You're a hateful, sorry piece of shit.

May God have mercy on your soul.

To anyone out there who might need God in your life, please don't let the ravings of this madman influence you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of103
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Sparta Forum right now

Search the Sparta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Harvie Johnson and U Need It Archery 3 min HWY 84 resident 7
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Julia 124,259
Paul Bailey and the Tea Party 13 min rofl 8
It Cost Me 1 hr TTH 3
The Paul Bailey tax 1 hr TTH 14
Paul Bailey ad nauseam 1 hr TTH 7
To the thieves in Sparta 3 hr factsonly 18
District 6 Becky Simmons 6 hr Crazy ugly 37
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sparta Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••