missing

Sparta, TN

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Hi everyone. My house cat got out and has disapeared. He is a large orange bob tail. He was last seen near the woods close to oak grove church in the cassville area. He will be three on Friday. He may have been chased by two large roaming cats. One is black and the other black and white. The black cat is injured and will not let anyone near him. If anyone could please help me find my cat it would be greatly appreciated. His name is Pumpkin, he is neutered, and very friendly. Also if anyone knows who owns the black cat he needs medical treatment asap. Thank you all for your time.
hi there

Edisto Island, SC

#2 Apr 3, 2013
I hope you find your kitty.
Good advice

Sparta, TN

#3 Apr 4, 2013
If there are cats terrorizing yours put them down or don't let your cat out. I had to put mine down due to injuries from a 'roaming' cat. If I see that roaming black and white cat I will kill it myself.
hi there

Edisto Island, SC

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Good advice wrote:
If there are cats terrorizing yours put them down or don't let your cat out. I had to put mine down due to injuries from a 'roaming' cat. If I see that roaming black and white cat I will kill it myself.
I dont think they let the cat out the cat just got out. I have one cat that tries to get out all the time. I would never let her out but sometime she does make it out.
Good advice

Sparta, TN

#5 Apr 4, 2013
i let my cat get out and now he's dead. Learn from my mistake. Don't let your cat out. You said it she tries to get out not she got out.
hi there

Edisto Island, SC

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Good advice wrote:
i let my cat get out and now he's dead. Learn from my mistake. Don't let your cat out. You said it she tries to get out not she got out.
There is a difference between letting a cat out and a cat getting out.

I dont allow my cat out but from time to time mine will get out. She will dart out when the door is open, no I dont leave my door open, I am talking when it gets open and closed from going in or out. Yes we are very aware she might try to get out and we are cautious about it, but it still happens.
missing

Sparta, TN

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Just wanted to update. I did find the owner of the cats that are roaming out here. They are worried about them like i am pumpkin. Now i know their names and where to call the next time they come in the yard. As for my cat no sign of him yet. To clear the air mine got out while i was asleep. I did not realize he was gone until i saw he had worked a window open. It is a slider that had been broken years ago and he had never bothered it before. I dont wish ill will on the other catsor the owner. My best guess is he saw them outside and went to defend his place and got scared off. I am hopeful that someone near by has taken him in and are looking for me to get him home. Not someone looking to kill a stray. He is a runner not a fighter unless he is backed in a corner. Pumpkin is a beautiful guy and is dearly missed. My grandma asks about him daily he is her best buddy too. He has a dog that misses his playmate. When i see a stray animal my first thought is always that someone is missing their pet. I do not wish this feeling on anyone.
Eww

Lakeland, FL

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Hopefully it was hit by a car or a coyote got it. Can't stand a stinking worthless cat.
eww too

Sparta, TN

#9 Apr 5, 2013
I know how you feel. It must be the same feeling i get when trolls, rude, or gossip hounds use this site to upset and hurt people. I just wish they had a raging STD that would flair up every time they thought about trying to start something. That way in stead of being on line wasting good peoples time they would be worried about themselves and if their genitalia was slowly rotting. But alas I live by my mother's rule. If you can not say anything nice productive or helpful do not speak at all.
dixie

Quebeck, TN

#10 Apr 5, 2013
you mite find him down at the Chinese rest, this sunday on a stick.
lol

Columbia, TN

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Who cares. Just a wortless cat. I agree with dixie, you can probably get it fried on a stick. at least that way a cat would serve a purpose.
hi there

Edisto Island, SC

#13 Apr 6, 2013
You people are heartless. Pets are as precious as children.

Missing, I hope Pumpkin shows up.
missing

Sparta, TN

#17 Apr 7, 2013
Just checked this page again Thanks to everyone being helpful. Once again if you know anyone in this area pass the word. Pumpkin large orange bob tail. MISSING since 4/1. He is fixed and last seen near oak grove church. I am sure by now he is in someones house living it up. So if you could please help me find him i will be forever in your debt. All rudeness and joking aside I miss my pet and want to know where he is. Pumpkin has been in my hands since he was minutes old and i care about him deeply.
missing

Sparta, TN

#18 Apr 10, 2013
Thank yo everyone for the nice comments. Pumpkin is home. He is safe not a hair out of place. He has lost alot of weight, but i am a very happy girl to have him home.
hi there

Edisto Island, SC

#19 Apr 11, 2013
I am so glad he is home.
Spartan

Sparta, TN

#20 Apr 11, 2013
Yea Kitty!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug testing at the kayak place 1 hr WTF 2
Billy Joel in Nashville? Good grief! (Jan '14) 2 hr hedoessuck 26
stacie franklin or spivey (Feb '14) 7 hr Curiouslywonder 17
Kathi Johnson??? (Feb '10) 8 hr Just sayin 16
STASH-FEST 2017!! Come on out Sparta! 8 hr nutzaplente 4
election 8 hr nutzaplente 2
Who is the best looking guy in Sparta (Apr '10) 16 hr hesmine 120
Shooting on 111 Sat Ralph 42

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web