Bus and Tractor Trailer Wreck

Bus and Tractor Trailer Wreck

Posted in the Sparta Forum

Since: Apr 09

Monteagle, TN

#1 Apr 30, 2009
Does anyone know any information about the wreck?
Who hit who? What was the bus driver's name? Anything?
laughingoutloud

Columbia, SC

#2 Apr 30, 2009
myspartanews.com has more details on their website tonight. It's still under investigation though.
blabla

New Zion, SC

#3 May 11, 2009
they will try to blame the truck driver but truck and trailer was in road when hit bus should of had time to stop herd brakes on bus may have been bad
blabla2

Mcallen, TX

#4 May 15, 2009
anymore on this? heard the same but no more. some drivers drive like they own the road and think we should all move over.. especially around the jr high! theywill pull out in front of you and keep going like we should always stop and have no place to be ourselves
sotrue

Wartburg, TN

#5 May 16, 2009
I have seen this. kinda like the jr high thing. they are bad to pull out in front of people and be just as rude as any car drivers
busdriver

Wartburg, TN

#6 May 16, 2009
we try to be safe
hot dog

New Zion, SC

#7 May 17, 2009
i heard that some of the students say the driver said brakes not working good before crash
Kris

Sparta, TN

#8 Dec 17, 2012
I was on tht bus the truck pulled out missed a gear and brakes went out on the bus. The bus driver was Edward erger he went by Ed he passed away last year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tracy davis (Feb '13) 2 hr What a joke 6
Tattoos are a sin 5 hr WhiteDevil 57
Sunday at Casa Grande 7 hr Jeff Foxworthy 1
Beer NO, Alcohol YES - Crazy Vote 10 hr REAL Al Klee 108
Landfall manger fired what happened 17 hr cap trade 7
Former preacher arrested for alleged exploitati... (Mar '13) 19 hr Meow56789 223
Caves Of White County (Mar '10) 19 hr Justsayin 45
love shack??? 20 hr Kinky 60
Ponzi Scheme II Fri TTH 6

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages