malone suspended
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
malone

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2011
What has white county football come to, suspend football coach for cussing come on this is football the congresswoman can tell tea party to go to hell and the president of Aflcio can call them son of bitches and our coach gets suspended for telling them to get there heads out of their asses I am sure that us the first time that happened on football field
oldhippie

Cookeville, TN

#2 Sep 7, 2011
What has happend?When did he get suspended?First I've heard about it.
Thank You

Doyle, TN

#3 Sep 7, 2011
If this is true, it is about time!
Cuz I can

Jamestown, TN

#4 Sep 7, 2011
malone wrote:
What has white county football come to, suspend football coach for cussing come on this is football the congresswoman can tell tea party to go to hell and the president of Aflcio can call them son of bitches and our coach gets suspended for telling them to get there heads out of their asses I am sure that us the first time that happened on football field
Well its your decision if you want your child to hear things like that just as it is mine not to have my child sit under a coach who speaks to his team in this manner! Furthermore what is that teaching our kids? No probably not the first time its happened but hopefully it will be the last. Its each individuals right to raise their children as they see fit. I prefer my son sit under positive influences rather than coaches who are criticizing with foul language. Cause thats my GOD given right :)
ass principal

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2011
Jerry lowery stirring again hope the new principal watches his back he wanted his job too
Good Principal

Doyle, TN

#6 Sep 7, 2011
How many times should you have to warn a coach? He is a repeat offender. I am glad somebody finally handed down a punishment. Now maybe he will take it seriously? If not, get somebody in here our boys can respect!
Warrior

Crossville, TN

#7 Sep 7, 2011
There will never be a football program in white county until all these jealous people have died or disappeared that keep trying to tear it down. No good coach in his right mind would even apply for the job. This town and football program are doomed might as well make Pullam or Lowery the coach and get what you are asking for. This is so petty Sparta lauging stock of Football
players parent

Columbia, SC

#8 Sep 7, 2011
It all came from one kid who tried to quit 3 times last week. Coach tried to help the kid and encouraged him to stick wth it, twice. Then the kid goes to the principal and tells him the coach is "cussing him". Still does not quit. Then he goes home and tells moma that the coach is cussing "her baby" and she calls a school board member. No satisfaction. Goes to the so called director of schools and complains.Insted of telling her that it's football and to suck it up or hit the road she turns around and supends the coach.The sad thing about it is that Coach Malone has NEVER cussed a player.Has he ever said something that people may find objectable,yes, he lets one fly every now and then just like you and i do out of frustration. Things like this are what make White County the laughing stock of the district. I played football from the time i could through collage.I have taken so good ones throughout that time. Deserved some of them. Made me tougher and readied me for life in the real world. If parents are worried about foul words, you better find a way to control the players mouths. don't belive me, get down next to the fence where you can hear the sidelines. I guess if Crouch came down out of her ivory tower and herd that she would suspend half the team. Let the coach do his job and keep tour mouths shut. Everybody talks about why White County can't get good coaches. This is why, they don't want to put up with you stupid people. Ask around, White County has a terrible reputation for support.Just a bunch of whinners.I feel so sorry for those players that work so had to suceed, but they never will because there are a few in this community that don't know how to keep their mouths shut
supporter

Columbia, SC

#9 Sep 7, 2011
yea, I agree,get some one they can respect. They sure can't respect you.Why can't you people stay out of it.Anything that happens on the football feild should stay on the football feild.The only people that even have a right to say anything about the workings of the program are the parents of the players, and even then that is limited. The biggest problem with ithis program is it is surrounded with stupid people like you!!!!!!
LOL

Cookeville, TN

#10 Sep 7, 2011
players parent wrote:
It all came from one kid who tried to quit 3 times last week. Coach tried to help the kid and encouraged him to stick wth it, twice. Then the kid goes to the principal and tells him the coach is "cussing him". Still does not quit. Then he goes home and tells moma that the coach is cussing "her baby" and she calls a school board member. No satisfaction. Goes to the so called director of schools and complains.Insted of telling her that it's football and to suck it up or hit the road she turns around and supends the coach.The sad thing about it is that Coach Malone has NEVER cussed a player.Has he ever said something that people may find objectable,yes, he lets one fly every now and then just like you and i do out of frustration. Things like this are what make White County the laughing stock of the district. I played football from the time i could through collage.I have taken so good ones throughout that time. Deserved some of them. Made me tougher and readied me for life in the real world. If parents are worried about foul words, you better find a way to control the players mouths. don't belive me, get down next to the fence where you can hear the sidelines. I guess if Crouch came down out of her ivory tower and herd that she would suspend half the team. Let the coach do his job and keep tour mouths shut. Everybody talks about why White County can't get good coaches. This is why, they don't want to put up with you stupid people. Ask around, White County has a terrible reputation for support.Just a bunch of whinners.I feel so sorry for those players that work so had to suceed, but they never will because there are a few in this community that don't know how to keep their mouths shut
Dear Coach Malone,

Before you call us "stupid people", you might want to spell check first.
HAHA

Jamestown, TN

#11 Sep 7, 2011
players parent wrote:
It all came from one kid who tried to quit 3 times last week. Coach tried to help the kid and encouraged him to stick wth it, twice. Then the kid goes to the principal and tells him the coach is "cussing him". Still does not quit. Then he goes home and tells moma that the coach is cussing "her baby" and she calls a school board member. No satisfaction. Goes to the so called director of schools and complains.Insted of telling her that it's football and to suck it up or hit the road she turns around and supends the coach.The sad thing about it is that Coach Malone has NEVER cussed a player.Has he ever said something that people may find objectable,yes, he lets one fly every now and then just like you and i do out of frustration. Things like this are what make White County the laughing stock of the district. I played football from the time i could through collage.I have taken so good ones throughout that time. Deserved some of them. Made me tougher and readied me for life in the real world. If parents are worried about foul words, you better find a way to control the players mouths. don't belive me, get down next to the fence where you can hear the sidelines. I guess if Crouch came down out of her ivory tower and herd that she would suspend half the team. Let the coach do his job and keep tour mouths shut. Everybody talks about why White County can't get good coaches. This is why, they don't want to put up with you stupid people. Ask around, White County has a terrible reputation for support.Just a bunch of whinners.I feel so sorry for those players that work so had to suceed, but they never will because there are a few in this community that don't know how to keep their mouths shut
Learn to spell...get an education then come back and tell us how to raise our kids.Until then dont worry about it.
grow up

Crossville, TN

#12 Sep 7, 2011
Here we go again you get a coach let him start building a program then you get everyone Monday morning quaterback get rid of this one you will do good to get a pee wee football coach to come here
ckvl

Crossville, TN

#13 Sep 7, 2011
No wonder you never beat us at cookeville we have a coach that stays with us and we stand behind I am sure he might say a word here or there but that's part of dealing with high school guys and getting their attention
betterways

Oneida, TN

#14 Sep 7, 2011
Can we just end the WCHS football program? There are better ways to spend the money, and there are sports and activities that students at the school have an actual interest in. The football program has been laughable for a decade now, has been a place for administrators and coaches to play out petty personal vendettas, and yet it keeps getting money dumped into it. How about a Japanese or Chinese foreign language class? How about using that money to actually fund the school play and concerts each year?
hey you

Mcminnville, TN

#15 Sep 7, 2011
betterways wrote:
Can we just end the WCHS football program? There are better ways to spend the money, and there are sports and activities that students at the school have an actual interest in. The football program has been laughable for a decade now, has been a place for administrators and coaches to play out petty personal vendettas, and yet it keeps getting money dumped into it. How about a Japanese or Chinese foreign language class? How about using that money to actually fund the school play and concerts each year?
Here's an idea,why don't you move to a place like that and leave us alone
80 warrior

Mcminnville, TN

#16 Sep 7, 2011
you know I have been out of school for a while now, and I'm not sure how much things have changed,but in our time a player that would have done this kind of thing.would have only done it once. we took care of each other and our team.
just so you know

Mcminnville, TN

#17 Sep 7, 2011
I have a kid who plays and I have been to alot of practices and games. I have never heard anything that has been said out of the way. i mean look folks it not Sunday school. I played in the day and I heard things then,never paid it much attention.I have seen things that I have not really agreed with,but he is tring to teach a group of teenagers who up until he got here were able to do whatever they wanted. As far as what Crouch has done, it's pretty sad. Does she want to coach the team too. Makes me wish Haley had not retired. Say what you want about him, you knew who was in charge and a complaining parent would not have gotten to far with him. A coach was THE coach and he ran the team, right or wrong. Sounds like Crouch just wants to get Malone's balls in her lock box and show him she has the power to do whatever she wants.
Gay

Manchester, TN

#18 Sep 7, 2011
betterways wrote:
Can we just end the WCHS football program? There are better ways to spend the money, and there are sports and activities that students at the school have an actual interest in. The football program has been laughable for a decade now, has been a place for administrators and coaches to play out petty personal vendettas, and yet it keeps getting money dumped into it. How about a Japanese or Chinese foreign language class? How about using that money to actually fund the school play and concerts each year?
Gay!!!!
Burt Oakley

Manchester, TN

#19 Sep 7, 2011
Burt Oakley... Remember him, Malone is A puppy dog compaired to him. He made up his own cuss words jerked kids around by the face mask, slaped them on the heads , Hell of a guy. Maynard cussed to but he didn't make the wrong spartan mad, Malone is best Coach to be here in long long time and from day one has been fighting a up hill battle with sparta. Football makes men out of who ever plays it, it's not for everyone thats why we have a band also. The world needs dress makers to, but were talking about football where emotions are high or they better be high if you want to have a chance at all.Everyone on here negative needs to go to practice for 1 week everyday and see for themselfs, stop going on second hand information.
OH YEAH

Sparta, TN

#20 Sep 8, 2011
COACH OAKLEY , Was the best cussed me for three years and grabbed my face mask many times . And to this day a good friend . MAYNARD AND FARLEY , Has let many cuss words fly and flew my way they all did it and you can ask anyone who played for them . And they will all tell you how much they think of them still today. Same ole crap you have a few still on the tit and need to get them a horn maybe drum and carry on but wait the band members cussed as much as the football players so might want to stay with the tit. Haley cussed me in the 8th grade he was great and still is . Whited cussed his players ask any of them how they feel about him they would kill for him . Crying players and parents need to stay home and play corn hole . This is just away to try and get someone else as a coach . The new principal and director of schools are nothing but a joke and the laughing stock of many counties the school board what can we say your the worst to let this happen. You will see how much yall are thought of election time it's sad the director of schools is not a elected position your big feel rear would be gone to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next Sheriff Race 12 min GDMFSB 65
Way To Go Sparta !! 48 min Garbage Truck 25
Sparta Country Club 1 hr I want her 48
lock up your homes and vehicles. BY and his bib... 4 hr Neighbor 3
Old 911 Center 5 hr Neighbor 3
Robberies 20 hr Neighbor 11
Leanne Clouse ? (Dec '16) Tue Rhino 50
Eclipse traffic Mon Gazer 47

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages