What has Houser ever done?
enough

Columbia, SC

#46 Jan 4, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you plenty of facts about coaches who have done well AFTER leaving here! You can go to any newspaper archive on the internet and look them up for yourself. How is anything I stated slander to anyone. Better reread my post that you called me a liar on, nothing was said about Houser or his past. And I love how brave a keyboard makes you too, I don't see your name on your posts either tough guy:-)
This has nothing to do with any other coach or their record. It is about the personal lies that are being told. If you didn't say anything then I got you wrong. It sounds like it might be coming from some of the teachers since who else would be in a teacher's meeting. This will be my last post as I am in talks with Topix. By the way I am not a guy or his wife just someone who know these are lies.
enough

Doyle, TN

#47 Jan 4, 2012
Good luck hope ya find all the slanderers and exposed em!
deathfish

United States

#49 Jan 4, 2012
Parent wrote:
You are right "SCOUT"..It's a High School ballgame, however some parents have a lot of time and MONEY invested in their kids from the time they were little in order to play High School football and hopefully make something of themselves in the future. How do you know that a kid from White County will not play in the NFL?? Maybe that's their dream. Dale Farley from Sparta played for the Miami Dolphins many years ago, but with coaches, teachers and parents like YOU that have nothing good to say about these kids, our kids here in SPARTA don't have a chance to excel to the next level.. It's all about WHO YOU KNOW AND YOUR NAME IN THIS TOWN, if you want to get anywhere!!!
i am drinking your kool aid my dude
HOGEYE

Columbia, SC

#50 Jan 5, 2012
H O G E Y E TNT
ANYONE

Rock Island, TN

#51 Jan 5, 2012
Hey was just checking to see who won the bet was there a teachers meeting wed or today . Just would like to know guess we will wait and check with the teachers.
Dumas

Manchester, TN

#52 Jan 5, 2012
slander wrote:
Please houser sue these people 4 slander please if you need help financially to hire a lawyer ill cover it so tired of these people on here bashing you cause there boy didn't get hired.We have been a joke 4 better of 20 years now sick of this stuff!
Who was our boy!!! Maynard? Explain, Who was our Boy?
HOGEYE

Manchester, TN

#53 Jan 5, 2012
enough wrote:
<quoted text>
This has nothing to do with any other coach or their record. It is about the personal lies that are being told. If you didn't say anything then I got you wrong. It sounds like it might be coming from some of the teachers since who else would be in a teacher's meeting. This will be my last post as I am in talks with Topix. By the way I am not a guy or his wife just someone who know these are lies.
Lol this is funny stuff!Good luck with them talks Daddy.
not impressed

Manchester, TN

#55 Jan 14, 2012
i wasn't that impressed with coach at the qb club meeting. wondering what everyone else thought.
Say hello

United States

#56 Jan 15, 2012
http://www.facebook.com/justin.perdue1

The post is a few down, but it is as clear as day.

Say hello to your new defensive coordinator.
Getting on facebook and bashing teenagers over their religious beliefs, telling them they are going to hell, calling them non-christians, calling them homosexuals and slime.

This guy will be coaching your kids.

Good luck.

Sparta, TN

#57 Jan 16, 2012
Sounds like he will be a GREAT fit for White County!:-)
clueless

Cookeville, TN

#58 Jan 17, 2012
Say hello wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/justin .perdue1
The post is a few down, but it is as clear as day.
Say hello to your new defensive coordinator.
Getting on facebook and bashing teenagers over their religious beliefs, telling them they are going to hell, calling them non-christians, calling them homosexuals and slime.
This guy will be coaching your kids.
Good luck.
You need to learn to read. MARK & MATTHAN are two different people, therefore your post is wrong and irrelevant. Check your facts before you post them. Have a good day!
Too funny

Manchester, TN

#59 Jan 20, 2012
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn to read. MARK & MATTHAN are two different people, therefore your post is wrong and irrelevant. Check your facts before you post them. Have a good day!
HA!HA! Yeah 2 different names but probably connection somewhere..Thats about right, just what we need!! It just gets better!..LOL
Father

Conway, SC

#60 Jan 20, 2012
Mark is Matthans dad, and he's also your new D coordinator.
Ha ha

Charlotte, NC

#61 Jan 22, 2012
You don't know the difference between mark and mat.......wait, what did you say? His father? Oooowwll shit. My bad man.
Embarassing

Doyle, TN

#62 Jan 24, 2012
This has got to be the worst town to coach in. Wishing you luck before you even get started!
True

Doyle, TN

#63 Feb 3, 2012
This is a terrible place to be a coach but not all of us are fools. My son likes him and I am giving him a chance. Try supporting a coach for once!
haterz-pshhh

Chatsworth, GA

#64 Feb 18, 2012
For real... football season isn't even here yet And your already bashing our coach.! Your all being very immature. You probably have never even met the poor guy! Give him a chance And stop judging. If you don't like what goes on in this town then hit the road...no one is stopping you. Coach Houser has brought a lot to the table... he has started a new media program at the highschool that helps students interact in group work and have confidence infront of cameras. He has a passion for football like no other person I have ever met. Every day he is coming up with football plays trying to make the FOOTBALL TEAM BETTER.. I believe that it is time for every one to get their panties out of their ass and suck it up And have a little faith.. you people are judging way to soon. Don't you think you should see him coach before you put in your 2 cents. Some of y'all just need to get off your high horse. Malone was nothing but a trouble maker. How would you feel if he cussed your kids in school And on the field? He had no respect for anyone but himself. Houser already cares about the football boys. Houser has a lot to give and until you have personally met him then please keep your 2 cents worth to yourself. How do you think the football boys feel when they see this nonsense. I
Have personally talked to hem And they love him! So in conclusion... who are you to say who should or shouldnt be a coach for WCHS? Your just another person in the stands trying to find every flaw about our new coach. He is gonna prove y'all all wrong.
Skeptical

Manchester, TN

#65 Feb 19, 2012
After reading the paper and all the frisbee the kids are playing he'll have to prove us all wrong. See what happens when the lights are on and Maynard standing on the other side, then we'll know what kind of a coach he is, right now he isn't to impressive and more than likely he will never be.
blaghhhh

Cookeville, TN

#66 Mar 1, 2012
BAhhhahahaha.. why dont you get your ass on the field and try to coach if you think your any better than any human being that has coached the White County HS Football team... and you wonder why we lose so much! this is nonsense bashing their new coach is putting the players down to. Grow up. SMH
houser

Crossville, TN

#67 Mar 29, 2012
what does he coach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Approval Rating 35%. How low will it go? 2 hr Warrior 9
Repeal and Replace 3 hr Warrior 67
easy women 5 hr whodat 32
Only in White co.Tn. 6 hr Larry the Cable Guy 33
White County Rroublican Party 16 hr TTH 10
Jeff Gentry be a man (Jan '17) 19 hr Larry the Cable Guy 22
License Plate Renewal 22 hr frogger 12

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance