What has Houser ever done?

Posted in the Sparta Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Confused

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2011
If Houser had the qualifications to be our new head coach then I would gladly applaud Swallows' decision but what has Houser ever done? Been a position coach?! Since when does the most qualified/experienced applicant not get the job? True, he played ball and may have been great but being a great player doesn't make someone a good coach. Seems pretty crappy to me... I just hope our players won't suffer...
Confused

United States

#2 Dec 22, 2011
And another question...what about the HUGE conflict of interest?? Swallows being the man in charge of the hire when his best friend is in the running for the job??
SWALLOWS

Manchester, TN

#3 Dec 22, 2011
I agree 100%...He should have NEVER let him apply or Swallows should not have had a say so due to the conflict of interest with Houser his best friend..He better have his BIG BOY pants on, becasue this wont go over easy..Coach Malone was a cake walk compared to what is fixing to happen..Swallows needs to go back to his on hometown if he is going to hire HIS hometown BOYS!!!!!This KID don't have a chance..Kids,parents,school board, fans, teachers ALL KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!
WHO

Manchester, TN

#4 Dec 22, 2011
Who is Houser???? Doogie Houser???LOL..Thats about right!!! Thats what we need for White Co Football, another reject but the principals best friend? Nothing will EVER change in this town.. The entire Board of Education needs fired and all new one's in, new principal at the High School, at least give one of "our own" the job as principal, get Swallows out of Sparta!!!
mojo

Rock Island, TN

#5 Dec 22, 2011
You forget: Crouch is from Overton County and Swallows is a relative of hers.
lol

Marietta, GA

#6 Dec 22, 2011
Quit crying its 2 days before christmas and people on here crying bout a coach he had more experience than the runner up 4 the job so suck it up and quit whining!Only people on here crying must have wanted someone else to get hired who cares.
WHO

Manchester, TN

#7 Dec 22, 2011
lol wrote:
Quit crying its 2 days before christmas and people on here crying bout a coach he had more experience than the runner up 4 the job so suck it up and quit whining!Only people on here crying must have wanted someone else to get hired who cares.
K Haley!!!!
Confused

United States

#8 Dec 22, 2011
The "runner-up" had years more experience, has been a coordinator for years, has more degrees... Better yet, forget all that... How many plays has Houser ever called on a Friday night? Hmmm, is the number zero coming to mind? That answer should sum up who has more experience!!
wow

Knoxville, TN

#11 Dec 22, 2011
Cry me a river red necks take your kids to cookeville you will fit in great there!
Cav

Manchester, TN

#12 Dec 23, 2011
thats what we have as a coach now, Cookeville, Livingston, can stay right here in Sparta and get our Cookeville Fix.

Sparta, TN

#13 Dec 23, 2011
He has applied for this job more than Pullem! Pullem would have been a better choice ( I can't believe I just typed that!)
Seriously

Manchester, TN

#14 Dec 23, 2011
Well at this point Pullum would have been better for the job or Lowery. Either way White Co you got a rough road ahead of you with this inexperienced Houser....He may just need to hire both Pullum and Lowery on his staff to help him out!!.. Better yet, watch out, Swallows just maybe the coordinator for him!!!!.....This should be really fun to watch White Co football go farther down!!!....
Right

Manchester, TN

#15 Dec 23, 2011
Seriously wrote:
Well at this point Pullum would have been better for the job or Lowery. Either way White Co you got a rough road ahead of you with this inexperienced Houser....He may just need to hire both Pullum and Lowery on his staff to help him out!!.. Better yet, watch out, Swallows just maybe the coordinator for him!!!!.....This should be really fun to watch White Co football go farther down!!!....
It sure won't be fun!!!! Time bomb waiting to go off...
YeaRight

Manchester, TN

#16 Dec 23, 2011
lol wrote:
Ok Swallows watch your basketball game for now and look forward to the shit storm you've caused here in Sparta. Bet Gatlinburg is nice right now!!!!!
coach

Doyle, TN

#17 Dec 23, 2011
Good luck we not all rednecks!
80sWarrior

Manchester, TN

#18 Dec 23, 2011
Good luck that's the truth, Houser has never called a play in his career he was a WR coach. Experiment with another high school other than White Co. If he's so good why is he not in Livingston then? Thats Right they already have a WR coach,,,My Bad...
Lamb

Doyle, TN

#19 Dec 23, 2011
They have Lamb another coach you silly fu dgers ran off lol!
RGH

Manchester, TN

#20 Dec 24, 2011
Houser has never done a thing, ask the guys he Coach's with i did, he's like his daddy was, a joke white county football will be set back 5 years again now and we were so close to seeing a difference. Malone sure be nice to have now. Lowery was better for the job than this hire. I hate it for these kids,thats who is going to suffer.
wrong

Doyle, TN

#21 Dec 24, 2011
You sir are wrong never done a thing?So graduating from ivy league school is nothing seriously?Cann coach Joslin at cookeville joslin is one of the best in middle tennessee as a coach very respected ask him bout houser.Joslin loved him period,Jimmy Maynardspeaks highly of him but what do they know right?We got the people who know it all right here on T opix!
wrong

Manchester, TN

#22 Dec 27, 2011
Maynard don't care for him or his family, your from livingston you should know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shoupe Philosophy Taxes 1 hr A Voice 14
Shawn Barr's Women 2 hr WTF 2
Have you heard Taysed and Confused? ROCKIN! 2 hr JonYoung 82
steve lewis murders (Dec '10) 3 hr REALLY 25
Ben Lomand DSL Internet (Jul '10) 3 hr nutzaplente 30
TTH & Resident 3 hr nutzaplente 9
Who does best at coloring hair in Sparta? 3 hr nutzaplente 7
Little League - scandal 4 hr WTF 26
When the truth is exposed? Tue Liar 21

Sparta Jobs