Kelley Dewey and Kayla Wright

Posted in the Sparta Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
beaware011

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Aug 20, 2011
kelly Dewey and kayla Wright ..Im from Crossville came down to chill with some friends, we ran into these 2 at Sonic...that kelly girl is HUGE, she needs to get clothes that fit her instead of trying to squeeze into clothes 3 times too little for her. She looked like it took her an hour to squeeze in the shorts she had on, bulges everywhere. The other one looked like her clothes hadn't been washed in a month. At first I thought the Kayla girl was kinda hot until we got closer, then I noticed how nasty she looked. They sure were interested in me, but then again they were interested in all of the guys there. Looked like they were on a 5 day crack binge. A buddy of mine told me they have both been around the block a few times. Also they share boyfriends and girlfriends...Other than the encounter with those two everyone else seemed pretty decent, cool little town. So Im passing info along to everyone....My buddy also said the fat chick is a snitch...I heard that from quite a few people...just beware!
cant stop laughing

Marshall, NC

#2 Aug 21, 2011
Bahahaha
Amber

Morrison, TN

#3 Aug 21, 2011
Kellie is my best friend, and i know for a fact she's a good person. So you need to shut the hell up. I mean really, get a life. If you had something to say, you could've went to her face about it instead of being a pussy and posting it on here. And you're from Crossville, so what's that have to say about you? People need to grow up.
luv the rain

Shelbyville, TN

#4 Aug 21, 2011
maybe they are just poor you should not talk about people like that...
beaware011

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Aug 22, 2011
Aww Amber..poor Amber S , me and my buddies read your message and couldn't stop laughing , funny you turned the subject to yourself...we agree that if the fat girl is your best friend maybe you can give her some of your clothes to wear...they would have to fit better than the ones she squeezes into now UNLESS you lost a couple of ounces trying to waitress.......to the one that said maybe they are poor, well thank you for being "nice" about it but...all their money goes to drugs and gas money to chase victims around town, otherwise they could afford clothes that fit and shampoo and soap...These 2 are just nasty skanks...come on, me and my buddies will check later so we can laugh some more....
beaware011

Edwardsville, IL

#6 Aug 22, 2011
can't stop laughing...Haha Im glad someone got a laugh out of it, but its the truth...sad
beaware011

Edwardsville, IL

#7 Aug 22, 2011
Oh and for the record Amber S...I would have said it to her face but she looked hungry I was afraid she would swallow me...have a nice day
kellie dewey

Morrison, TN

#8 Aug 22, 2011
hahaha this shit is so funny to me because none of it is true. i love how people have all of the time in their day to talk shit about me...for one i never hang out at sonic i have better things to do than that also it would be funny if the person writing all this shit would put his name.. everyone knows who you are jeffery or one of your little kid friends. if everyone knew the truth about why your so pissed off they wouldn't be playin these games but thats okay i don't have to do stupid shit like this to try to get to you... all i have to say is what goes around comes around hun :) xoxo kellie lynn.
cookeville_

Cookeville, TN

#9 Aug 22, 2011
I do have to agree the first comment.:) that made my day! Kellie, what does she do? Drive around town wasting all of her gas and buying drugs.. Where is her child? huh? She isnt taking care of the little girl. What a great mom. Sorry if that affend anyone. She may have her some, but dont you think that a great mom that cares about her child would be with it all the time.I have seen her and kayle at sonic.lol Buy her clothes and try to spoil her? BUt she steals her clothing, one day that little girl is going to loook back and see that her mom didnt take care of her. Always dropping it off with people. She is a two face to so many people and i dont care if you are friends with her or not. Your belly hangs out in your shirts, buy bigger clothes! hello. you have money for cig, not clothes or something for your little girl? When kellie see's aa guy she will go after him no matter what the guy looks like. feel for that girl:) SNITCH for sure so many people have told me, even my own sister who went to school with her. She acts like her shit dont stink, atleast i know how to take care of mine!:) Realize you have a child to take care of, stupid. Yeah we may sit on the computer all the time but atleast we are not blowing money like you. Kayla Wright she needs to get her life right and change the looks!
beaware011

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Aug 22, 2011
Oh look, the hog got her head out of the mud long enough to TRY and defend herself! First of all I can assure you that am not a little kid and I have no clue who Jeffery is. I would say you are the little kid, BUT everyone knows that isn't true...you are a HUGE SKANK!!! My buddies have buddies in Spa...they all know how you are, a pathetic lying, thieving low life....although it is funny I just read where someone else feels the same way we do about you...YOU HAVE A KID....STOP THE WORLD! Poor kid....hope she doesn't stay with her! Hey Cookeville_ she steals her clothes?? what does she take in the store a suitcase?? this has gotten too funny. I know what you mean about her hitting on all the guys, damn skank was trying to rub on everyone that night, everyone just backed away slowly at SONIC.... when you get done rollin around in the mud come on back and try again!
ToOCuTe

Mcminnville, TN

#11 Sep 6, 2011
Look i dont know any of you ppl, But no matter wat i'll still look at jeffery as my boo=) That sweet boy i've always known him to be.. sry girl,, but ugh i got it in the bag;))
thats_sweet

Belleville, IL

#12 Sep 7, 2011
way to go ToOCute....LOL don't know who jeffery is but you go girl!!
onewhoknows

Altamont, TN

#14 Sep 9, 2011
cant stop laughing wrote:
Bahahaha
Why don't you people get a life.Are you all so perfect that you can sit around and talk about someone else. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones........
beaware011

United States

#15 Sep 10, 2011
Good comeback...MORON...go watch another soap opera and drink some more booze...LOL
gag

Sparta, TN

#16 Sep 10, 2011
oh lord. they're both dirty skanks. esp. that Kayla Wright...i think she couldnt count on her fingers or toes lol.((if she can count that far)). and excuse the hell out of me??? who can even take up for them. i've seen these two personally try to drag girls down. they like to team up. and i guess they team up prostituting too. I have a daughter and you'll rarely catch me out without her. guess some girls wasn't born with motherly instincts. instead she is a self centered loser. oh and the only guys they go after are druggies. they have to get it somehow. HOE HOE HOE HAHAHA
beaware011

United States

#17 Sep 21, 2011
LMAO gag...yep sounds like you know them..kudos to you for loving your daughter!! From what Ive heard fatso Kellie needs hers taken from her, if it hasn't already happened! As far as Kayla Wright goes, don't know her but Ive heard exactly what you said from quite a few people...hmmm must be true...I know the night I saw them at Sonic, they both looked cracked out and nasty...wonder if Queen sized Kellie ever got clothes to fit her? Someone on here said she steals her clothes, maybe thats why they are too small, she can't steal her size...LOL...you should check out the other forums...one is kellie Dewey...one is who's two faced or something like that
for sure

Lebanon, TN

#18 Sep 21, 2011
kellie is a nasty b**** and so is kayla!!! both dykes when they wanna be. both sleep around. both do drugs. they're real respectable. yea right.....

Since: Sep 11

United States

#19 Sep 21, 2011
LMAO I agree 100% for sure....its sad when drugs and guys/girls are more important to her than her own kid...Ive heard she is a snitch too from more than one person..karma is a bitch, the only ones taking up for her on here are her nasty family and the ones she deals with or "does"...wow I can't imagine having a reputation like they do
Kneegrow

Sparta, TN

#20 Sep 21, 2011
So what are you all trying to say?
for sure

Lebanon, TN

#21 Sep 21, 2011
that you can probably get some of that, kneegrow! definite possibility. and wont even have to try. just have some drugs on hand. or be willing lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White County Football 1 hr TTH 34
gold jeep 5 hr Al Henry 4
Teacher sleeping with student's married parents 5 hr Hugh Janus 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 hr here now 152,478
legalize weed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '10) 7 hr TTH 94
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr WTH 9,481
piggy wiggley 10 hr TTH 3
Sparta Dating
Find my Match

Sparta Jobs

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sparta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sparta

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]