Justin Sorrell to recieve settlement???

Justin Sorrell to recieve settlement???

Posted in the Sparta Forum

How is this right

Whitley City, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2010
Talk is that Justin Sorrell is recieving a settlement for the tradjic accident that took the life of Jonathan Spakes. Does someone like this deserve money? Like he is the victim? What about Jonathan's mother? She is the one that deserves any "settlement". Not that it would take away any of her pain. Anyone have any thoughts?
lover_girl

Easley, SC

#2 Feb 10, 2010
When and where did this happen, I don't rem
Nightmare

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Feb 11, 2010
Hell yea wish I was getting one

“Serving Mean People The Soup”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 11, 2010
Nightmare wrote:
Hell yea wish I was getting one
Wish in one hand an crap in the other see which one gets full first...Have some soup...
whatsgoinon

Whitley City, KY

#5 Feb 13, 2010
Justin Sorrell is a very nice person and should be left alone. He lives everyday w/what happened.
Nightmare

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Feb 14, 2010
The Fish headed bitch strikes again huh
nalla0000

Shelbyville, TN

#7 Feb 14, 2010
He's a druggie and bum...he took Justins life because he drives eratically! Hes doesn't deserve sh*t he will only blow it on drugs! give it to his poor mother
whocares

Monteagle, TN

#8 Feb 14, 2010
he is a druggie and with this money he would keep the drug business going in this town...he took the life of one of my best friends and i hope it does haunt him because he has not learned from it whatsoever...DRUGGIE!! and still driving the streets while messed up...it will catch up to him sooner than later...HE DOES NOT NEED THIS MONEY!
Justsaying

New Zion, SC

#9 Feb 14, 2010
HOW is this right that you air someone's personal business on here.i would bet that in school you were the one who took names of the other kids who were talking,you really impress us here on topics,this is why you kids should stay off of it.go get a job little boy...grow up and quit being so silly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White mustang 1 hr Justcurious 13
Oddie Shoupe Minions 5 hr Dodger 5
Road work in town? 6 hr rayray87 13
Farron Miller 10 hr moma lulu 10
Billy Ray arrested (May '14) 10 hr Jeff Foxworthy 3
Democrats 12 hr The Don 20
The Sheriff Race Is Underway ! Sun Matchgame 18
Classmates that are gone but not forgotten (May '09) Sun Dan Strickland 604

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web