Prostitutes in Sparta

Prostitutes in Sparta

Posted in the Sparta Forum

so confused

Columbia, TN

#1 Jun 9, 2012
I moved here from Nashville where you'd see them every now and then, BUT I can't tell if Sparta has a prostitute problem or just a bunch skanky dressed females walking around town showing all their skin?!?!?
TTH

Manchester, TN

#3 Jun 9, 2012
so you haven't been to the White Co. Fair have you? LOL
forrest grump

Columbia, SC

#4 Jun 9, 2012
leave those girls alone they are working trying to make a honest dollar and not on welfare
wavy gravy

Sparta, TN

#5 Jun 9, 2012
TTH wrote:
so you haven't been to the White Co. Fair have you? LOL
You gotta stop that, I laughed so hard my jack russell terrier woke up and started barking....you're right on the money about that one...lol...
bahahah

Columbia, TN

#6 Jun 9, 2012
I know what you talking about!!! lol.. seriously, no.. Sparta does not have a prostitute problem. well... the ones that stand on the corner anyways. However the mating call for most of those "skanky dressed" female you are referring about can be easily had with a shake of a pill bottle. lol.. well I shouldn't laugh. it's really sad how pills and meth have ruined so many lives in this town.

Since: Feb 12

Sparta, TN

#7 Jun 10, 2012
bahahah wrote:
I know what you talking about!!! lol.. seriously, no.. Sparta does not have a prostitute problem. well... the ones that stand on the corner anyways. However the mating call for most of those "skanky dressed" female you are referring about can be easily had with a shake of a pill bottle. lol.. well I shouldn't laugh. it's really sad how pills and meth have ruined so many lives in this town.
U said a true mouthful that time!!! Pill and meth have ruined our town and it is pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Teresa Trelz? 1 hr sherrycbg 2
Wendy Gentry 2 hr SYLNTGRNIZPPL 3
jason gribble is a snitch (Feb '12) 10 hr Sara 19
wchs 11 hr bubba 1
Incestuous relationships Sun Bubba 5
Krystals Refusing service. Sun CalmDown 78
Kane young Sun CalmDown 9

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance