just wondering

Columbia, TN

#1 Nov 6, 2011
I saw where Tenneco is hiring. So anyone needing a job... but just curious. How is it to work there? pay ok? I thought about putting a app in.
good

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2011
good place to work. lays off a lot tho. like 9ish per hr.
hello

Columbia, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2011
don't bother unless you are starving. they'll work you for a little while and drop before you ever get hired on. Temp agencies are killing working families
advises against

Cookeville, TN

#4 Nov 9, 2011
if you dont admit to ALL your past including traffic violations (not just the last 7 yrs) they will not hire you EVER!!! its a catch 22!
yea

Columbia, TN

#5 Dec 7, 2011
Just a bad place to work at. They don't pay anything and the benefits are crappy. Even people that actually get hired on don't make much money. You'd be better off working at wal mart.
carl

Columbia, TN

#6 Apr 22, 2012
All I'm hearing is a bunch of excuses from lazy bums that don't want to work. Places are hiring folks and this thread is a little old but Tenneco is hiring again. Plenty of jobs for good working people.

Since: Apr 12

Sparta, TN

#7 Apr 23, 2012
My mom spent about ten years there. She started at the bottom welding exhaust and worked her way to supervisor. The pay was great and she got plenty of overtime but she was not happy. I think she was overworked and just started hating going to work.
hiring

Mcminnville, TN

#8 Apr 27, 2012
Are they hiring?
umm

Columbia, TN

#9 Apr 27, 2012
No, they are not hiring anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Sparta football player of all time 1 hr WCHS Fan 2
Don't poo in Hardees 4 hr hahaha 9
Patience Short? (May '16) 8 hr nutzaplente 9
Dolan Bussard 8 hr nutzaplente 2
Leanne Clouse ? Fri nutzaplente 6
keep transgender to yourself! (May '16) Fri -sigh- 67
Kim M Fri -sigh- 7

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance