First Prev
of 3
Next Last
omg

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2011
this is right up my alley bc i cannt stand to see fat people so i wont get started...but i will say one this...obesity is not something like mental retardation or cancer or other diseases!! IT CAN BE HELPED...it is just a condition of overly lazy and overly gluttonous people
whatever

New Zion, SC

#3 Jun 28, 2011
WOW...it amazes me to see such idiots in this town. I wonder is anyone in your families overweight?? Maybe a thyroid problem???
It would be funny if you woke up fat tomorrow morning....God help these people who judge others.
metabolism

Florham Park, NJ

#4 Jun 29, 2011
I think its amusing that skinny people who just happen to be lucky to be able to eat all they want because of their fast metabolism think people are fat simply because they eat to much. In most cases its a slow metabolism causing weight issues.
TellingItLikeItI s

Spencer, NC

#5 Jun 29, 2011
Okay first off I'm not fat myself I weigh 125lbs. But a lot of people in my few are overweight. Some people can help it some people can't. There are all kinds of problems out there that cause people to gain weight. Thyroid,metabolism,kidney problems,ect. What I don't get is when you can go out here and order a double quarter pounder combo larged sized then complain you can't lose weight. Just because you have a medical issue doesn't mean you should just be able to gain as much weight as possible then complain about not being able to lose it. There are weighs to mange it. Like excersis and eating right. But the OP should really start thinking before he opens his big mouth and makes rude comments about people remeber karmas a b*tch just like you :)
haha

Lebanon, TN

#6 Jun 29, 2011
If overweight people bother you so much in this town then move and you wont have to look at us =). Its just not like that here honey. It's everywhere. I am offended because I eat healthy and exercise and am on a 1200 calorie a day diet but I can't lose weight because my hypothyroidism. Not everyone is blessed and in their 120s like you. Because your attitude I am guessing that you are younger.. Wait ten more years and that fast metabolism will start to slow down and weight will creep up on you. It is people like you that DISGUST me =). Am I considered nasty because of my health problems and something I cannot help?
oh please

Columbia, SC

#7 Jun 29, 2011
Im so tired of hearing all these excuses. Typical that all the fat asses of Sparta would ignore their problem and blame someone else. This is more than a Sparta issue, this is a national epidemic that is crushing our medical system. Fat adults.. ok fine.. live how you want. But fat children. No excuse. Take video games away and make them play outside. 30 years ago we didnt have an epidemic like this. Now everyone is using an excuse for being gluttons. EAT LESS MOVE AROUND MORE!!!!!! Problem solved. I find it funny that other countries don't have such a problem... I guess only Americans have thyroid problems. lmao
Wow

Sparta, TN

#8 Jun 29, 2011
Well, I would like to say thank you to everyone on here that is just plain rude. Like you said I can go on a diet and change. You on the other hand can't change that nasty hateful soul of yours. Frankly rude people disgust me. My mother is over weight and god help you if you had the nerve to say something to her face. She has had a thyroid problem since her 20's she takes meds to treat it. Until she had an emergency surgery about 15 years ago that destroyed most of the muscles in her stomach she was a average weight. Now she has a scar that goes from her pelvic line to just below her breast. Its about an inch deep and when she tried to exercise one side gets tight the other just hangs and sags. She would get very upset over this and just stopped working out because it looked deformed under her clothes. Yes now she has a large round stomach, but somehow i think some of you people on here would have found a way to be mean any way she looked. Maybe if you would take sometime to change the way you are on the inside you could look past what you see on the outside of everyone else. Everyone has feelings even you. Do unto others as they do unto you. My mother taught me that everyone is equal. She taught me that everyone is worth something. No one deserves to be bullied. The next time you feel the need to laugh or be disgusted by someone put yourself in their shoes. I hope you feel the sting of your words and actions. I hope you realize there is so much more in this life than your hateful needless remarks.
TellinItLikeItIs

Spencer, NC

#10 Jun 29, 2011
haha wrote:
If overweight people bother you so much in this town then move and you wont have to look at us =). Its just not like that here honey. It's everywhere. I am offended because I eat healthy and exercise and am on a 1200 calorie a day diet but I can't lose weight because my hypothyroidism. Not everyone is blessed and in their 120s like you. Because your attitude I am guessing that you are younger.. Wait ten more years and that fast metabolism will start to slow down and weight will creep up on you. It is people like you that DISGUST me =). Am I considered nasty because of my health problems and something I cannot help?
Well if you would read my whole statment fata$$ I said I know some people can't help it. But if you are going out here eating fast food and sitting on your butt all day. Then complain about not being able to lose weight then I feel no sympathy. So before you start running that mouth little miss piggy read. Your a waste of flesh. So shut your mouth. I was trying to be nice but you done pi$$ed me off. So I could really care less what anyone on her has to say about you. Loser! Oh and before I go your darn right I love my 120lbs body aren't you jealous :)
oh please

Columbia, SC

#12 Jun 29, 2011
Wow wrote:
Well, I would like to say thank you to everyone on here that is just plain rude. Like you said I can go on a diet and change. You on the other hand can't change that nasty hateful soul of yours. Frankly rude people disgust me. My mother is over weight and god help you if you had the nerve to say something to her face. She has had a thyroid problem since her 20's she takes meds to treat it. Until she had an emergency surgery about 15 years ago that destroyed most of the muscles in her stomach she was a average weight. Now she has a scar that goes from her pelvic line to just below her breast. Its about an inch deep and when she tried to exercise one side gets tight the other just hangs and sags. She would get very upset over this and just stopped working out because it looked deformed under her clothes. Yes now she has a large round stomach, but somehow i think some of you people on here would have found a way to be mean any way she looked. Maybe if you would take sometime to change the way you are on the inside you could look past what you see on the outside of everyone else. Everyone has feelings even you. Do unto others as they do unto you. My mother taught me that everyone is equal. She taught me that everyone is worth something. No one deserves to be bullied. The next time you feel the need to laugh or be disgusted by someone put yourself in their shoes. I hope you feel the sting of your words and actions. I hope you realize there is so much more in this life than your hateful needless remarks.
Oh how you fatties miss the point. Yes everyone is equal. But you ignore the science and the facts. A HUGE majority (no pun intended) of fat people do not have medical problems that cause them to be that way... well.. other than drive through windows and sitting on their asses. Yet you keep ignoring the children obesity rates. Stop defending your hefty weights and accept them. But don't force feed an entire generation of unhealthy kids. The sad thing is, when you see a "chubby" kid.. you may think, oh how cute and pinch his/her cheeks. but the fact is that child will die young unless he/she corrects the failures of his parents. It's time for people to WAKE UP!!! and treat your body like a temple instead of a buffet
Wow

Sparta, TN

#13 Jun 29, 2011
Oh please i do see your point. I agree that childhood obesity rates are out of control. My post was toward the people that see fit to attack and make fun of someone. The first post on here was posted to do more harm than anything else. My point is maybe that "fat woman" in the store has a problem. Maybe that "fat child" is on welfare and there mother has a house full to feed on a limited budget. Have you seen the price of eating healthy its not cheep. Its a fact that jobs are hard to find. Food prices are going up. If things are going to change in the US it needs to start at the top. Help lower income families by giving nutrition classes at school. Education is the first step. If you look into obesity facts. Lower income families are the hardest hit. They don't have access to options that would help them. They can't go get a therapist, they can't go get a gym membership and they can't hire a nutritionist. Its a life style change. If you don't know where to start its impossible to do without help. The sad fact is there are more working poor in this nation than middle class. Fresh foods cost more than canned processed foods. A bag of chicken thighs and legs that would feed a family for a week cost less than chicken breast that would make two meals. If you couldnít find a job and had to depend on help to eat which option do you think will be picked? The more food you can get for the lowest cost is not always the healthiest. No this is not every fat persons problem, but the majority is. Look it up. itís a socioeconomic problem for the most part. Yeah there are a lot of people that want to eat their bon bons and watch the tv, but for most unhealthy eating is a government subsidized problem. The snap program needs to have more benefits: IE offer nutrition help. No I donít mean take junk food off the program everyone needs a snack. Just show people how to shop more wisely on budget. Teach them how to buy junk food wisely and not over do it.
fattgrl

Cookeville, TN

#14 Jul 3, 2011
Well my mom had a brain tumor and started gaining weight and she also got dibates when she got first pregnant and she then had to have open heart surgery, with that being said she will not eat meat or any thing much at all. she will eat a peanut butter rice cake in the morning and a cheese and bread sandwich for lunch and another rice cake for dinner. she always told me to never get fat because no matter how less you eat you wont lose it. well i disobeyed and became fat as all get out! was a healthy 100 lbs got pregnant and went up to 150 after i lost weight i wzs 175 right before giving birth. i hate being so fat, i am pregnant again and i am scared i will be too big to move when i get 200 lbs. so i dont eat but maybe once a day i am actually losing weight and i dont look pregnant at all i am proud of myself. fat is horrible and i cant let my husband or mama or friends down by staying fat anymore. maybe i'll get to at least 100 would like to be 95 lbs. so untill then just know im trying and please dont make fun of me it hurts and cry ever night cause i am so fat. i am one 150lbs right now anything over 110 is fat on me.
ann

Morrison, TN

#15 Jul 3, 2011
sick wrote:
Anyone else sick of seeing all the disgusting gluttons in this town? I find it disgusting to see so many people over weight. More than that is to see small children being obese. I want to call children services and report their fat parents for child abuse. This is an epidemic that has taken this country over.
who are you why not gave your name are you to ashamed to let people know who you are my daughters over weight and she been doing everything to lost weight its hard to lost it for some people so look at your self i'm sure there a lot wrong to be fixed so stop hurting others feeling just becaue you feel bad about yourself and try n to make others feel bad
take a look

Columbia, TN

#16 Jul 3, 2011
If any of you are young take a look at your grandparents HS annuals. If you are old then you should know that 40 years ago we did not have this problem. This started in the 80 and has blown in to an epidemic. Im not here to be hateful like some others but that facts remain. People are getting fatter and more unhealthy ever single day. This is an American problem. You people can say you are trying to lose weight all you want and make as many excuses as you can. The fact remains the food intake is too high and the exercise level is too low. You take a look at kids today and they are huge. They should not be over weight at such a young age. Don't ignore reality. Study the facts.
WTF

United States

#17 Jul 4, 2011
fattgrl wrote:
Well my mom had a brain tumor and started gaining weight and she also got dibates when she got first pregnant and she then had to have open heart surgery, with that being said she will not eat meat or any thing much at all. she will eat a peanut butter rice cake in the morning and a cheese and bread sandwich for lunch and another rice cake for dinner. she always told me to never get fat because no matter how less you eat you wont lose it. well i disobeyed and became fat as all get out! was a healthy 100 lbs got pregnant and went up to 150 after i lost weight i wzs 175 right before giving birth. i hate being so fat, i am pregnant again and i am scared i will be too big to move when i get 200 lbs. so i dont eat but maybe once a day i am actually losing weight and i dont look pregnant at all i am proud of myself. fat is horrible and i cant let my husband or mama or friends down by staying fat anymore. maybe i'll get to at least 100 would like to be 95 lbs. so untill then just know im trying and please dont make fun of me it hurts and cry ever night cause i am so fat. i am one 150lbs right now anything over 110 is fat on me.
OMG.... If you are pregnant, do not punish that baby by denying it nutrients it needs now! An earlier post mentioned in their opinion it was child abuse for allowing your child to get so bad..... Well, in my opinion it is child abuse to not feed your child too! How dare you! It was not your baby's fault you gained weight, so don't take it out on them. You can work on losing weight after the baby is born.
You probably would like to know, that even if you weren't pregnant you're losing the weight the wrong way. You're body will slow down and go into starvation mode. And start storing what food you give it. In other words you're ruining your metabolism, and this will back fire on you and soon you will be twice your pregnant size!
Think about it

Manchester, TN

#18 Jul 4, 2011
being overweight for some is something that genetics curses them with. Studies have proven that some people have a metabolism that is higher than others and some can store which inhibits them from losing weight. Now I agree obesity is out of hand and everyone can make a conscious effort to eat less and exercise. I do not feel overweight children are abused. I do think that if you feel that way then you have never had to struggle with weight. Good for you if you are skinny and have no weight issues, but do not blame others for abuse to children if they are not your same size. Child abuse is damage to a child's emotional and physical well being-- if we are going to get nit picky then let's charge smoking parents with child abuse. That is damaging a child's health with frequent ear infections, bronchitis, asthma and a host of other problems. Our entire country needs to get more active. Child abuse is a harsh accusation, so think before you speak. Not everyone can be thin, but everyone can eat right and exercise, even on a limited budget.
wow

Columbia, TN

#19 Jul 4, 2011
fatties will do anything to defend themselves. But I guess it makes going to Wal mart that much more fun. lol
mythoughts

Robbins, TN

#20 Jul 4, 2011
The skinny bitches that look like skeletons is what gross me out. It is like leaving in Holloween town or something. Looking at skeletons all year long. If they ever make another walking dead movie they will be all set.
retired

Edisto Island, SC

#21 Jul 4, 2011
sick wrote:
Anyone else sick of seeing all the disgusting gluttons in this town? I find it disgusting to see so many people over weight. More than that is to see small children being obese. I want to call children services and report their fat parents for child abuse. This is an epidemic that has taken this country over.
Learn from your parents' mistakes use birth control you have Diarrhea of the mouth constipation of ideas Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without your working so hard to give us another
The Tick

Orangeburg, SC

#22 Jul 5, 2011
Skinny people are so weak its pathetic.Theres a difference between morbidly obese and not fitting the 7% body fat image. If you can`t carry lumber and dig ditches because you are a skinny weakling then maybe you should go to the gym and put on some muscle.
Women look better when they have some curves, flat boney girls need to eat cheeseburgers and milkshakes.
hhhmmmm

Sparta, TN

#24 Jul 5, 2011
TellinItLikeItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you would read my whole statment fata$$ I said I know some people can't help it. But if you are going out here eating fast food and sitting on your butt all day. Then complain about not being able to lose weight then I feel no sympathy. So before you start running that mouth little miss piggy read. Your a waste of flesh. So shut your mouth. I was trying to be nice but you done pi$$ed me off. So I could really care less what anyone on her has to say about you. Loser! Oh and before I go your darn right I love my 120lbs body aren't you jealous :)
NO, I don't think she is jealous of you, because she diet and lose weight, but ugly is to the bone, and no help for it!!! And you are one ugly spirited person!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Approval Rating 35%. How low will it go? 3 hr victor 97
Impeach Trump 3 hr victor 126
sparta needs a travel agency wanna get away 15 hr Jeff Foxworthy 2
Expositor Blunders 17 hr Taxes Will Not Go Up 27
sparta nothing for teens to do 18 hr lmfao 9
Sherry schryer 19 hr he_said_she_said 7
Looking for Charles (Chuck) Parrish Tue bubba 9
Krystal's is coming back! Tue TTH 27

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages