Since: Jun 09

Smyrna, TN

#21 Jul 8, 2009
kiki wrote:
<quoted text>
welcome to topix Mr Price it's the place cowards come to bash people anonymously and get away with it .
You hit the nail on the head with that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it's the way we choose to express our opinion that sets us apart from everyone else. It's OK to disagree and it's OK to express a differing opinion and it's also very possible to do so without being an A$$hole.
Big Bellys

Columbia, SC

#22 Jul 8, 2009
Interesting comments wrote:
Hey everyone This is Bobby Price. The Owner of Squealin' Bob's 2nd Act Deli. In life you will never be able to satisfy everyone all the time as is proved here. The posts are split in half on those that like my changes and those that dont. The changes I have made are for the betterment of my business because that is what I have here a business. Many people come thru and enjoy my food and I am thankful for that. I really cant say how much I appreciate the community as a whole for coming out to eat with me and supporting me. As for the comments toward my family this I do consider to be rude and offensive but you are entitled to your opinion. As for any complaints I will gladly hear them. Please feel free to contact me at the deli. Have a great day everyone.
We love your food we eat there at least twice a week!! The lil bbq sandwhiches are good and the bbq sauce is my favorite, just had the pot roast and it was very good. Also we love the brisket on Fridays. I think your food is better then the old owners. Just wanted you to know you have our support.
Happy Day

Monteagle, TN

#23 Jul 9, 2009
Bobby, I love your food, keep up the good work.
See you soon. Have a wonderful day
mom9

Monteagle, TN

#24 Jul 9, 2009
Bobby your food is great.
Thanks
DC
inmyopinion

Viola, TN

#25 Jul 9, 2009
I think it is good. I like just the same if not better.
bigdollar

Cameron, SC

#26 Jul 9, 2009
Goodness Bobby boy, Man-up! welcome to the business world.
This is Sparta For Ya

Smartt, TN

#27 Jul 9, 2009
kiki wrote:
<quoted text>
welcome to topix Mr Price it's the place cowards come to bash people anonymously and get away with it .
You go Bobby !!! It isnt fair that a young guy is catching so much crap for trying to be a productive business person. At least he is trying, and not like most people his age who dont even have a job and still lives at home with momma. Every time I go by there ,they are always busy. So, He must be doing something right. Like I say This is Sparta for ya , Keep up the great work Bobby.
Bless u

Morrison, TN

#28 Jul 10, 2009
Great job Bob I been going there for years it has never had the crowd it has now Ilove u and Deb don't let stupid people get u down your friend KS
This is Sparta For Ya

Smartt, TN

#29 Jul 10, 2009
bigdollar wrote:
Goodness Bobby boy, Man-up! welcome to the business world.
Sounds like some of you are kinda scared of kid having more sucess in the business world , because the way i look at bobby has already MANed Up. Thats why you are worried...
Divorced

Sharon, SC

#30 Jul 10, 2009
I was told the other owners did get a divorce by one of their friends. I was also told thats why he now lives in Alabama "not sure where" and she still lives here. Was told he lost the house and everything to her and as far as the child she didn't die of cancer she never even had cancer is what i was told. Does anyone know the truth? Like i said this came from someone that says they are good friends with them. As far as the Deli i haven't eaten there since they sold it but doesn't sound like they are doing too bad. Maybe i will try it again sometime soon.

Since: Jun 09

Anywhere

#31 Jul 10, 2009
Divorced wrote:
I was told the other owners did get a divorce by one of their friends. I was also told thats why he now lives in Alabama "not sure where" and she still lives here. Was told he lost the house and everything to her and as far as the child she didn't die of cancer she never even had cancer is what i was told. Does anyone know the truth? Like i said this came from someone that says they are good friends with them. As far as the Deli i haven't eaten there since they sold it but doesn't sound like they are doing too bad. Maybe i will try it again sometime soon.
Tell me why some people can't help but stir shit and talk about people. Is it some sort of disease or what? Is your life so miserable that talking about others is the only thing that keeps you going? Or is it just boredom?
rat

Shelbyville, TN

#32 Jul 10, 2009
I agree. Everyone thinks this is the place to actually get the truth. Why would someone lay out, literally for the whole world to see, all the sordid details of someone else that their "asking" about? If they are mad at them, I understand. If they aren't, they're either very naive and don't know what those words can do or they don't care. If they don't really know them and are just curious, they're either ignorant or cruel or both.
Shelly and Joey

Sharon, SC

#33 Jul 10, 2009
Ok lets clear some of the air here. This is Joey and Shelly the old owners of 2nd Act Deli. First things first seriously who has nothing better to do then to start a post about something they really have nothing to do with. Yes everyone has their own opinion but when it comes to the personal lives of people there are things that just don't need to be started. Shelly and I are still married and were never divorced. I live in Alabama right now that is correct but that is because I was transfered there for my job. I am currently Area Manager for the Montgomery Alabama division with the company. I will be transfering back in 2 weeks and I will live in sparta with my family. As for my children whoever started the rumor about cancer was incorrect. Addison my youngest daughter did have some health problems when she was first born but never cancer. She is now on the road to recovery and there should be no more set backs. Who ever this person talked to was not any of our friends or he/she would have know the truth. As for bobby and the reastaurant we wish him the best of luck. The restaurant business is not an easy one to be in. Bobby is young but then again so were we. People are always going to judge him more because he is young just as they did us. Yes he has made changes that maybe I wouldn't have but then again im sure I made changes the owners before us wouldn't have made. We do want to thank everyone who supported us. We hope they will continue to support Bobby. We hope this clears up any confusion caused by inaccurate information posted on this site.
good job

Columbia, SC

#34 Jul 16, 2009
Bobby i think you are doing a great job!!! most people your age dont have a clue as to where to even start with running a buisness.. You are doing great keep up the good work and the food is just as good if not better!!!!
Just a thought

Hephzibah, GA

#35 Jul 16, 2009
I think Bobby is doing a great job. Everything we have had has been great so far.

Does anyone know if Tammy still works there??
love 2nd act

Crossville, TN

#36 Jul 16, 2009
i love second act! i don't think anything has changed except the bbq and it's good. actually it's the same menu and the place is A LOT cleaner. and no one has ever been rude to me there. the other lady that use to work there before bobby owned it was rude sometimes. good food great price!
lady rock

Sparta, TN

#37 Jul 17, 2009
Shelly and Joey wrote:
Ok lets clear some of the air here. This is Joey and Shelly the old owners of 2nd Act Deli. First things first seriously who has nothing better to do then to start a post about something they really have nothing to do with. Yes everyone has their own opinion but when it comes to the personal lives of people there are things that just don't need to be started. Shelly and I are still married and were never divorced. I live in Alabama right now that is correct but that is because I was transfered there for my job. I am currently Area Manager for the Montgomery Alabama division with the company. I will be transfering back in 2 weeks and I will live in sparta with my family. As for my children whoever started the rumor about cancer was incorrect. Addison my youngest daughter did have some health problems when she was first born but never cancer. She is now on the road to recovery and there should be no more set backs. Who ever this person talked to was not any of our friends or he/she would have know the truth. As for bobby and the reastaurant we wish him the best of luck. The restaurant business is not an easy one to be in. Bobby is young but then again so were we. People are always going to judge him more because he is young just as they did us. Yes he has made changes that maybe I wouldn't have but then again im sure I made changes the owners before us wouldn't have made. We do want to thank everyone who supported us. We hope they will continue to support Bobby. We hope this clears up any confusion caused by inaccurate information posted on this site.
thank you for putting these people who have nothing better to do but put down people in there place! they don't even know what they are talking about. much luck to your family and also to bobby

Since: Sep 09

Sparta, TN

#38 Sep 26, 2009
You go Bobby! Loved working with you at NHC and love you cause you're a GREAT person! And, the food is great there...keep up the good work!
alley26

United States

#39 Sep 26, 2009
The food at 2nd act is GREAT! Keep up the good work.
yeahok

Easley, SC

#41 Sep 29, 2009
I personally like the deli.Bobby does a good job at managing the place,but i miss the quality of the food back when Sissy owned it and Nancy,Suzie,Ann,Meredith,And Wanda worked there. Ah, i miss their ribs so much!

Oh and whats up with using the real plates?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Solid Waste Resolution White County 1 hr Jeff Foxworthy 13
Have you heard Taysed and Confused? ROCKIN! 2 hr Honest 3
Who knows Farron Miller or the girl he's with h... (May '16) 3 hr FarronsBestFriend 40
Natosha Boles 4 hr nutzaplente 4
Is sparta ever going to get with the times 5 hr Jeff Foxworthy 4
Fishy Trishy Armstrong 6 hr Heller 1
To unemployed and disability check collectors 6 hr nah 18

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages