Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

If states maintained their current level of spending for each Medicaid patient, 19 million more people would have to be cut from the program in 2021 because of Ryan'’s block-grant reform, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. If states managed to curb health-care spending growth in Medicaid, 14 million beneficiaries would still lose Medicaid coverage under the Ryan plan. And that’s on top of the 11 million Americans who would lose Medicaid coverage because the Ryan plan would repeal Obamacare. So all in all, Ryan'’s cuts could mean as many as 30 million Medcaid beneficiaries lose their coverage.
Funny

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Don't matter we will be bankrupt by then anyway thanks to this worthless president we have now.
yeah

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Everyone needs to remember how we got into this shape in the first place. But everyone wants to get mad at the people involved when instead we should be looking at the actions and situations that led up to this. Quit hating!
Forget about the people and quit blaming them. Think about the problems that caused this and look for the real answers that will get us out of it. And don't think for a minute that ANY politician is giving you the FACTS.
And don't think for a second that it will be solved by cutting spending alone. In fact, just cutting spending will cause the problems to get worse. It's going to take a balanced approach. And there has yet to be any political leader that's offered us that.
STOP LISTENING TO THE FEAR AND HATE MONGERS. LOOK FOR THE REAL REASONS WE'RE HERE AND SEARCH FOR THE REAL SOLUTIONS. THAT MUST BE OUR GOAL AS AMERICANS. OTHERWISE WE WILL BE DIVIDED AND FALL.
This is gonna take years to get over folks. There is no easy fix. Especially believing partisan blather and fixing blame to whichever 'party' or person you have been LED TO HATE. That won't fix anything. You're blinding yourself to the very complicated TRUTH.
jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

I remember the first 2 years of Obama, The Senate and the House. We now have mandated Health Care and the biggest Defecit ever! Thanks for the reminder...
zcvxzcv

London, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

whatsup

Carnesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

and what history i read is the country was in a great depression thanks to a republican named herbert hoover and then we elected a democrat named mr. roosevelt and he saved us all,,go ahead vote another republican in there and see and watch this country fall,,we had a surplus under clinton and we jumped into a long war under g.w bush
jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

whatsup wrote:
and what history i read is the country was in a great depression thanks to a republican named herbert hoover and then we elected a democrat named mr. roosevelt and he saved us all,,go ahead vote another republican in there and see and watch this country fall,,we had a surplus under clinton and we jumped into a long war under g.w bush
Thank You I will...
That is funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Funny wrote:
Don't matter we will be bankrupt by then anyway thanks to this worthless president we have now.
Jack wagon bush got us in two wars. One of those on a lie WMDs. 3 million a day in afgan and Iraq. Spent 1 trillion in bail out before Obama did the same thing. 3 trillion on wars and 1 trillion on bailouts. Damn u blind ideological republicans. Where was ur ass when crap for brains bush did all that? You were waving the flag chanting USA! Now your lookIng to blame someone else with ur general statements. U are why I vote democrat. Not Obama.
HelloThere

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You I will...
me too :)

have you seen newsweek?
HelloThere

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

That is funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack wagon bush got us in two wars. One of those on a lie WMDs. 3 million a day in afgan and Iraq. Spent 1 trillion in bail out before Obama did the same thing. 3 trillion on wars and 1 trillion on bailouts. Damn u blind ideological republicans. Where was ur ass when crap for brains bush did all that? You were waving the flag chanting USA! Now your lookIng to blame someone else with ur general statements. U are why I vote democrat. Not Obama.
Thankfully, SC is not a swing state and your vote doesn't matter :)
TTH

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Looks like this election will boil down to those still willing to work for a living voting Republican and those who will not work and want to sponge off the government who will vote Democrat. I guess we will find out if anything is left of this once great country.
Susan

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Everyone should just vote straight republican then you know you're right.When I run it will be republican.
WhereWasHeBorn

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Mexican father, Birthday of March 12th, but certificate filed in Michigan on March 17th. Why did it take so long to file? How long does it take to drive from Mexico to Michigan? I'm just asking questions here, but if a newborn Mitt Romney was smuggled across the border and up to Michigan I think that could raise questions about Mitt's eligibility. I guess the long form certificate would satisfy me, but Romney's lawyers has earned $1 million to keep the public from seeing it.
Truth Facts

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

That is funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I sit here and can't believe that you still blame Bush the man has had 4 years.He promised unemployment under 8%(NOT) he promised to cut the deficit in half.(NOT0we have nearly 6 trillion more in deficits under this fraud pres..He promised his administration would be the most transparent(the biggest joke of all)Most importantly your dude said he would bring this country together.(I am 47 years old and have never seen a Pres. divide a country more than this fraud pres.)He said he would eliminate wasteful spending.Look at all the waste.Solyndra,Gsa,DHS,Fisker, I want to go on but you will not listen anyway.You like freedom?If Fidel is re elected we will become Americuba ran by a dictator not a Pres, and your precious freedom is completely gone. Go ahead reap what you sow,Moron
Truth Facts

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

WhereWasHeBorn wrote:
Mexican father, Birthday of March 12th, but certificate filed in Michigan on March 17th. Why did it take so long to file? How long does it take to drive from Mexico to Michigan? I'm just asking questions here, but if a newborn Mitt Romney was smuggled across the border and up to Michigan I think that could raise questions about Mitt's eligibility. I guess the long form certificate would satisfy me, but Romney's lawyers has earned $1 million to keep the public from seeing it.
Yeah and the fraud Pres we have now has spent 4 million to conceal all his records,locked up safer than Fort Know.
obama sucks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Obama sucks!! Enough said
FedUp

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

obama sucks wrote:
Obama sucks!! Enough said
Romney and Ryan rock !!
Justhefacts

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

I really don't know how you can't see through these guys. Romny preaches good ole values but where is his half a billion dollars, in offshore accounts ,Caymen Islands and Switzerland not in American institutions . Then theres taxes. This A hole hasn't paid any in 10 years proir to seeking election and says he only needs to show the last two. What about open disclosure when seeking office . Apparently doesn't apply to Republicans. And his riches were devised by having no morals. He buys out a distressed company finishes running it in the ground ,steals the workers pensions ,sells the patent to the Chinese, equipment to the highest bidder and scraps the rest files bankruptcy and hauls ass away from the lawsuits. Then theres Ryan. Go his way and we'll be closing public schools across the nation. There will be no help or assistance from any Government office. They will all be closed. And unemployment, well all I can say is vote for them and it will be much higher. Just one more thing 'while everybody's castigating bible verses about Obama,let me lay this one on ya. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kigdom of heaven. Burn in hell Romney.
Lisa

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

About Romney - It amazes me that middle-class citizens, and even those nearing or at the poverty level (of which we have MANY here in TN), are comfortable backing a candidate who has absolutely no clue what it is like to wonder where the money will come from to pay the next bill.

As much as I would like to understand Mitt (although I think his intentions are good), I just can't see where he is able to empathize with my struggle to live each day. He worries which offshore account to invest his multi-millions of dollars, while I agonize over where to spend each and every one of my dollars ... do I rob Peter or Paul? Pay electricity or heating oil? Food or medicine? Kids shoes or gas?

There is no way he gets it :-(
TTH

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

So you approve of Obama spending money we do not have? Do you approve of Obama's policies driving the US further in debt and driving up say food prices as a result? Do you see that as an understanding of what it means to live paycheck to paycheck? Obama has NO understanding of the common working man or woman. He has an excellent understanding of those who choose not to work and live off government welfare checks and live a life of servitude to the government.

Jealousy of financially successful people sure makes for some convoluted opinions. That 6 trillion he has borrowed, more than any other US president, causes you to pay more every time you go to the grocery store, buy gas, buy clothes or anything else. His policies make it next to impossible to start a business in the US and provide jobs for the "common working man." The Obama administration has shown just how gullible the uneducated can be. All Obama has done is tell them what they want to hear as he leads them down the drain destroying any hope of anything better.

If you want a decent job you better be willing to work and learn from a successful person. You can work for a financially poor man if you want but I really doubt he will be able to pay you. It is your choice of course....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Sparta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••