steve fowler is a rip off

Posted in the Sparta Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
randall vinson

Edisto Island, SC

#1 May 26, 2010
how many people has he riped off? lets see how many people that is!
bored

Morrison, TN

#2 May 26, 2010
i wish all i had to do all day with my life was sit on here and bash people damn randall come on, when u gonna drop it and let it go? shitfire its in the past nothing can be changed about it who really knows how it happened? u dont cause i know u weren't there i mean damn its beginning to be the same old story same old song and dance its kinda gettin old dont u think? i mean its ur word against his geez man give it a break
randall vinson

Edisto Island, SC

#3 May 28, 2010
i got pictures
an proof to back mine up but he dont have nothing but his big mouth! and lord knows he runs that well! get hold of me i got proof an he will see it soon! when i go to court i will shut his mouth and his shop down that is running with no license for business hes not fileing income tax on it either! hell i tried to talk to him!but he thinks he is untouchable! its a family owned shop so the family will go to court to pay the only one with a pay check! his wife!!!
randall vinson

Edisto Island, SC

#4 May 28, 2010
if it cost you abot 1500 bucks you would be pissed to!
steve

Smartt, TN

#5 May 28, 2010
shut up you cant do shit to me dont worrie bout how i get mine fat ass you look like rubber you low life slobb flabby boy why dont you get some balls an come see me or we can meet i'll kick your fat ass like i should have years ago
Blayja

Lexington, TN

#6 May 28, 2010
Maybe I will start a thread on you. Yep I think I will.
randall vinson

Edisto Island, SC

#7 May 29, 2010
steve wrote:
shut up you cant do shit to me dont worrie bout how i get mine fat ass you look like rubber you low life slobb flabby boy why dont you get some balls an come see me or we can meet i'll kick your fat ass like i should have years ago
well you got my number any time you want to!
randall vinson

Edisto Island, SC

#8 May 29, 2010
Blayja wrote:
Maybe I will start a thread on you. Yep I think I will.
i guess you mean to say is trend or better thing is a form! i have never snitched on no one but you talk all you want!people change! cause if i was like i used to be it done would have been handled! thanks for letting other people rest! my be you need to learn how to spell or talk before you write on here! if he was anyone to start with he would have taken care of it like a man instead of trying to blame his mess ups on other people!i put my real name on here cause i am not hideing from no body! THANKS GOD BLESS ALL YOU THAT WANT TO CAST THE FIRST STONES!
Mr Obama

Waterloo, Canada

#9 May 29, 2010
Gentleman, this bickering has got to stop. Discord like this strike at the heart of patriotism in this great nation. As your president I propose to tax your cracker asses until this bad blood about said dishonesty is forgotten.
steve

Smartt, TN

#10 May 29, 2010
i dont have a prob you do fat ass so you call or come to me an we will take care of it you got my number as well
BigBlockRat

United States

#11 May 29, 2010
would the real steve fowler please stand up?
Steve Fowler is a Hero

Columbia, SC

#12 May 29, 2010
Steve I think youíre a great guy. If you screwed over R Vinson youíre awesome. He has robbed stole, sold drugs, made meth, screwed minor girls, you name heís done it. Mr. Vinson has cost are city a lot of money of the years keeping his ft A$$ in jail. I still donít know why heís not in jail now. They tell me he snitched his way out of the charges. So Steve donít worry about what he says about you hell itís just good advertising. Youíll get more business because you pissed him off. If you kick his ass Iíll have to look you up and take you out for a steak dinner.
GO Steve Fowler! Sparta has your back!
former customer

Hephzibah, GA

#13 May 29, 2010
Do the right thing Steve. You can never go wrong by doing the right thing, even though it may hurt a little. Honesty.
author

Henderson, TN

#14 May 29, 2010
Steve Fowler is a Hero wrote:
Steve I think youíre a great guy. If you screwed over R Vinson youíre awesome. He has robbed stole, sold drugs, made meth, screwed minor girls, you name heís done it. Mr. Vinson has cost are city a lot of money of the years keeping his ft A$$ in jail. I still donít know why heís not in jail now. They tell me he snitched his way out of the charges. So Steve donít worry about what he says about you hell itís just good advertising. Youíll get more business because you pissed him off. If you kick his ass Iíll have to look you up and take you out for a steak dinner.
GO Steve Fowler! Sparta has your back!
Posted by Steve Fowler. Gotta love Topix. lol
Things That make U Go HMM

Cookeville, TN

#15 May 31, 2010
you guys really need to stop - Lord how mercy. This is crazy... R V if he screwed you over cut your losses and be done - lesson learned.Steve if you didnt do it then dont worry about the b.s. post tha are being put on here. We have all done wrongs in our life but to carry something to this extreme is a little crazy - I see people bashing people on here like crazy . Why dont people put their self in the other persons shoes b4 they post something on this site - Cause it worldwinds out of controll. Wait maybe I have figured it out !!!Steve and Randell Have atarted this Topix War trying to see who is feeding off of it and they are sitting back drinking beer laughing at all they have stired - just cause they wanted to see the out come !!! Yep they prob looking at a computer now laughing- Trying to figure out who posted what about who... They been friends way to long for any of this to be true !!
To Funny

Cookeville, TN

#16 May 31, 2010
Things That make U Go HMM wrote:
you guys really need to stop - Lord how mercy. This is crazy... R V if he screwed you over cut your losses and be done - lesson learned.Steve if you didnt do it then dont worry about the b.s. post tha are being put on here. We have all done wrongs in our life but to carry something to this extreme is a little crazy - I see people bashing people on here like crazy . Why dont people put their self in the other persons shoes b4 they post something on this site - Cause it worldwinds out of controll. Wait maybe I have figured it out !!!Steve and Randell Have atarted this Topix War trying to see who is feeding off of it and they are sitting back drinking beer laughing at all they have stired - just cause they wanted to see the out come !!! Yep they prob looking at a computer now laughing- Trying to figure out who posted what about who... They been friends way to long for any of this to be true !!
I AGREE !!! STEVE FOR MAYOR !!! RANDALL FOR SHERIFF !!
Get er done

Cookeville, TN

#17 May 31, 2010
steve wrote:
i dont have a prob you do fat ass so you call or come to me an we will take care of it you got my number as well
Name Calling is not becoming of either of you !!! Now boys its time this is over and done with - shake it off and be friends again
Take it to heart

Cookeville, TN

#18 May 31, 2010
randall vinson wrote:
<quoted text>well you got my number any time you want to!
Since you gentleman have eachother's number maybe you should contact each other and work things out. your mothers would not approve of u two acting like this. Remeber that !!! They both raised you better than to take your problems to the public. They taught yall to work them out as men.
BigBlockRat

Morrison, TN

#20 May 31, 2010
Things That make U Go HMM wrote:
Wait maybe I have figured it out !!!Steve and Randell Have atarted this Topix War trying to see who is feeding off of it and they are sitting back drinking beer laughing at all they have stired - just cause they wanted to see the out come !!! Yep they prob looking at a computer now laughing- Trying to figure out who posted what about who... They been friends way to long for any of this to be true !!

well if only this were correct you would be right but im friends with both known steve 4ever and rv USED 2 be my stepdad but they are having a dispute unfortunately
whoohooo

United States

#21 May 31, 2010
Man I love this Steve did u rim his woman? Is this where this all started?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Approval Rating 35%. How low will it go? 5 hr victor 3
White County Rroublican Party 6 hr victor 8
Only in White co.Tn. 6 hr HOUSESTARK 30
Michael Tallent is drunk again 9 hr yep 3
easy women 10 hr defahoe 27
License Plate Renewal 10 hr yep 10
Repeal and Replace 11 hr TTH 66
Who's the best hair stylist (Jul '09) Wed Butter fly12 221

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web