Lanny Wheeler
HUSBAND

Columbia, SC

#21 Jan 11, 2010
Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about any resisting arrest but I do know he has a baby with a married woman in cookeville. Still carrying on from what her cousin tells around town.
DOES HER HUSBAND KNOW? OR CARE?
well

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 Jan 12, 2010
Just because someone is a little over the speed limit and gets a ticket does not mean they should be treated like a dog! Officers should still be respectful even when doing there job. There was no need for the way I was treated, didnt want my ass kissed just wanted to be treated like a human being!
Maybe

Sharon, SC

#23 Jan 12, 2010
well wrote:
Just because someone is a little over the speed limit and gets a ticket does not mean they should be treated like a dog! Officers should still be respectful even when doing there job. There was no need for the way I was treated, didnt want my ass kissed just wanted to be treated like a human being!
I have always thought he was a fair officer. He has given me a warning before. Maybe his personal issues are getting in the way of his professionalism. Maybe just clouding his vision a little. It's hard to watch everything in front of you when you're working and keep busy looking behind you to not get caught doing what you're doing in your personal life. Maybe?
who

Farmersville, TX

#24 Jan 12, 2010
yomamaugly wrote:
<quoted text>
well...shouldn't have been doin anything to get a ticket...then you wouldnt have to be talkin about how you were talk to!:)
Thats the most retarded accusation ive heard ever..u must be on drugs lol...get a life
J Q sp

Sharon, SC

#25 Jan 13, 2010
Used to be around him a lot. He does his job right but he is not too good when it comes to personal life. He told everybody I was the crazy one but he keeps going back to the married woman. We still got people in common in Cookeville. I know what is going on. Husband will too soon.
friend of d

Sharon, SC

#26 Jan 19, 2010
HUSBAND wrote:
<quoted text>
DOES HER HUSBAND KNOW? OR CARE?
Let me say first we are all praying for both officers and the man's family that were in the shooting situation.

Now to answer your question, yes her husband David knows. I know him pretty well and it seems about the day she kicked him out of the 'trailer', Wheeler moved in. It appears that after Rachel, the baby's mother, cheated on David three times with Wheeler, he won't take her back the third time. The second time she cheated is where the baby comes in. I believe once Wheeler has to put up with her all day every day he will run for the hills. But right now I think David will be happy to let Wheeler have the 'rental trailer', the kids and the bills that she has run up, which I am sure she hasn't told W about yet. He better get ready to turn over his check cause she ain't gonna hit a lick at nothing. Never worked, too lazy. Funny, W works for one sheriff and now will be renting a 'trailer' from another sheriff. Life is funny huh?
youknow

Columbia, SC

#27 Mar 19, 2010
Lanny is a nice guy from what I know, and everyone has problems in their lives, would you like to be judged and talked about for yours?? I dont know if he beat anyone, so I'm not going to drag an "innocent until proven guilty" mans name through the mud. It hurts not only his life and reputation, but he has a child as well. I'm not condoning what he did or didnt do, I'm just saying that I think its awful to pass judgement over the internet on an issue we dont know the whole situation.
i agree

Sparta, TN

#28 Apr 22, 2010
well wrote:
he gave me a ticket once as well but i leaned over to get my ins card out of glove box and he walked back to his car and didnt take my card and wrote on ticket that i didnt have ins but took him 15 mins to write the ticket so wat was another min to take my card???
its true

United States

#29 Apr 22, 2010
i agree wrote:
<quoted text>he gave me a ticket once as well but i leaned over to get my ins card out of glove box and he walked back to his car and didnt take my card and wrote on ticket that i didnt have ins but took him 15 mins to write the ticket so wat was another min to take my card???
He isn't the only one that does this. This isn't right. You get a ticket for documentation that you HAVE, you have to show up in court to prove you had the documentstation. You can even tell the judge you had it and the deputy didn't ask for it. You waste 1/2 a day in court and you STILL have to pay the clerk fee of $52.00. They could do this all day long if funds are running a little low. Whom ever is sheriff needs to see that this practice stops. If the deputy writes a ticket like this THEY should have to pay the clerk fee.
The best friend of her

Columbia, SC

#30 May 21, 2010
friend of d wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me say first we are all praying for both officers and the man's family that were in the shooting situation.
Now to answer your question, yes her husband David knows. I know him pretty well and it seems about the day she kicked him out of the 'trailer', Wheeler moved in. It appears that after Rachel, the baby's mother, cheated on David three times with Wheeler, he won't take her back the third time. The second time she cheated is where the baby comes in. I believe once Wheeler has to put up with her all day every day he will run for the hills. But right now I think David will be happy to let Wheeler have the 'rental trailer', the kids and the bills that she has run up, which I am sure she hasn't told W about yet. He better get ready to turn over his check cause she ain't gonna hit a lick at nothing. Never worked, too lazy. Funny, W works for one sheriff and now will be renting a 'trailer' from another sheriff. Life is funny huh?
Your jealous ,because someone with alot of class up staged your ass.Thats why you gotta talk shit about Rachel whenever you dont know a damn thing about her.Com ing from someone who knows both partys ,David is the one that got caught with his pants at his ankles first with other females.She is already aware of who you are. Too be at the age of 46 your pretty childish. You HAVE a kid of her age, you basically fighting the age of YOUR ON CHILD.

Since: Feb 10

White County, Tennessee

#31 May 21, 2010
well wrote:
If you acted towards the Deputy as you do on here? I'm sure it was warranted.
show your face

Cookeville, TN

#32 Jul 19, 2010
Everyone seriously needs to mind thier own business! you people need to get a life and stay out of everyone elses. its pathetic you people hide behind your computers to trash talk! i will seriously be praying for all of you!:)only god can judge!
david the ex husband

Cookeville, TN

#33 Oct 20, 2010
i will be the first to say) Rachel and i had our ups and downs but she did not cheat on me we were separated when she got prego with his baby! me and her remain close friends because we also have children togather! no comment on Lanny!!!!!!!!
hmmmm

Sparta, TN

#34 Oct 23, 2010
david the ex husband wrote:
i will be the first to say) Rachel and i had our ups and downs but she did not cheat on me we were separated when she got prego with his baby! me and her remain close friends because we also have children togather! no comment on Lanny!!!!!!!!
yeah well you were legally married right? how bout that shoupe? what about your rules? pick and chooseing again
goodness

Austell, GA

#35 Oct 23, 2010
Just because you were separated doesn't mean she didn't cheat dumb-butt! This is not the Hubby David!!! If you were married, then it is cheating. If the baby was born before you divorced the baby would have your name, by law. Just in the Nick of time, huh?
wow

Sparta, TN

#36 Oct 24, 2010
not sure why the police are covering up for the meth bust and the stolen vechele and atv ant jimmy jacks house they knew it was going on but it took some one going to the ATF to get any thing... way to go police so get you dic out of other husbands wives and do your job....
well

Oneida, TN

#37 Sep 15, 2011
I saw him at the fair with jessica sims. He has met his match here,she has been with more married men than she has single and she will give him a run for his money
well

Oneida, TN

#38 Sep 15, 2011
I saw him at the fair with Jessica Sims. He will meet his match with infidelity with her. She been with more married than single. i have a friend thats good friends with her and you would not believe the stories about her and her men. she also told me she had herpes
jbo

Oneida, TN

#39 Sep 15, 2011
o sheeeet
ewww

Mcminnville, TN

#40 Sep 20, 2011
well wrote:
I saw him at the fair with Jessica Sims. He will meet his match with infidelity with her. She been with more married than single. i have a friend thats good friends with her and you would not believe the stories about her and her men. she also told me she had herpes
Does he have herpes too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Auto Sales 26 min Kris 8
Who is Brooklyn Paige Gribble? 1 hr its mom 8
Jeff Gentry 2 hr Hickory proud 81
amber & Michael 4 hr itsmebytch 3
Bennie Sparks.....BIG SNITCH (Jun '16) 9 hr yomomma 16
Found hair in my Hardee's fries and shake! 9 hr Bonairhappyhippy 6
love shack??? 10 hr Wendy Gentry 42
Jeff Gentry keeps getting discussions deleted??... 13 hr Wake Up 5
Mike Mahan 18 hr truthful 9
erin foster and jeremy bechtel (Jan '09) Wed he did it 119