3 men charged in White County murder

3 men charged in White County murder

There are 73 comments on the WKRN story from Jun 25, 2014, titled 3 men charged in White County murder. In it, WKRN reports that:

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Joe Honaker, Jr., Jared Holmes, and Bart Kirby are each charged with one count of second degree murder and one count of especially aggravated assault in the death of John Shoemaker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRN.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
WTF

Sparta, TN

#1 Jun 25, 2014
These three all had Mackie signs in their yards.
Just saying

Crossville, TN

#2 Jun 25, 2014
Go through Doe Creek Behind Whole Sale Outlet and you will see all those people are for Shoupe's but a few and it don't look like a soul up there works for a living, much less registered to vote but Shoupe's has there back it seems like. And what about the Reightler lady who killed her
watch

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jun 25, 2014
see how the shoupe people lie and attack a good man? these people didn't have Mackie signs.
TTH

Torrance, CA

#4 Jun 25, 2014
The intelligent take away from this being three alleged murderers are off the streets and in White Co. Jail to face felony charges. Thank you to Sheriff Oddie Shoupe and his department for their successful work.
Lori Young

Crossville, TN

#5 Jun 25, 2014
Thank god , god will provide justice an he will make sure justice is served on the others that were involved.God willing they all will serve the rest of there lives in prison. 831 John we Love an miss .
Reppler

Landrum, SC

#6 Jun 25, 2014
Took 3 of them cowards to take john down. Rip man
WTF

Sparta, TN

#7 Jun 25, 2014
Was this a drug deal gone bad?
hearts broken

Sparta, TN

#8 Jun 25, 2014
john had his faults but he didnt deserve to die like this.one supposed to be a friend i cant belive it his poor mother and family god rest your soul john and may you rest in peace
wow

United States

#9 Jun 25, 2014
I hope they meet someone in the prison that knows Jon and they take care of these three fools ...Everyone has there faults but they didnt have to do this to him ...RIP JON ..GONE BUT NEVER EVER FORGOTTEN..
mt girl

United States

#10 Jun 26, 2014
Lori ..am I right your related to the Jared ? And why would they leave the body to be found.. sounds like a set up deal to me..just saying how u know 100% they did it?
yoyo

United States

#11 Jun 26, 2014
Well I bet a lot of you all on here did drugs and partied with all of them ..god knows who did it .. that mt. is nothing but full of druges and drunks ..stay close by watch see who is next .. like a soap opera which drug dealer is next
831 for 14 88

Sparta, TN

#12 Jun 26, 2014
Vested interests and friends of John Howard will be watching closely and keeping up with what prisons these individuals and the others will be sent too and hell on Earth cant even describe what will await each of them.
TTH

Torrance, CA

#13 Jun 26, 2014
yoyo wrote:
Well I bet a lot of you all on here did drugs and partied with all of them ..god knows who did it .. that mt. is nothing but full of druges and drunks ..stay close by watch see who is next .. like a soap opera which drug dealer is next
"Live by the sword, die by the sword"

The "mountain" is simply a reflection of what has happened to the entire community.
geeman

United States

#14 Jun 26, 2014
Well the way I see it . You play you pay all 4 are drug pushers... and users if our law would do something about all the drug heads on that mt. Things like this might not happen .. Im sure the women that was found was a drug user to from what I see and here they were all good friends ..go figure ..drug deal gone bad no dought.
peanuts

Sparta, TN

#15 Jun 26, 2014
Lori yer part of all the crap that goes on up on this mtn. and all yer drug buddies like oddies family who are yer drug friends and thiefs and liers im sick of all of ya.
Happy

Sparta, TN

#16 Jun 26, 2014
Justice prevails!!
Make up something else

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jun 26, 2014
I can't believe you the idiot section of comments on this post.. I just found out about the arrests. its sad because I thought these guys were "friends" I would like to know which parts of the Shoupe family you are talking about. You might need to watch you don't get sued for slander. What makes you bring Lori into this horrible happening? As far as I know she and John were close friends and had no problem with each other What do the ppl who live back there have to do with anything? Those guys didn't live there but visited with you often enough Before saying things about someone or family members of someone KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ...Rumors are GOSSIP and seems most gossip is lies or tales that have extra B.S. added to them To make your stories sound SO MUCH BETTER when you tell them. Good thing most ppl know this and just let you blab Wasting our time listening to you.
some young guy

Cookeville, TN

#18 Jun 26, 2014
Isn't this John Halstead's little brother?
Make up something else

Cookeville, TN

#19 Jun 26, 2014
Halstead?? don't know him What can you tell us of him?
huh

Sparta, TN

#20 Jun 26, 2014
people just quit talking shit you bunch of god damn dumb asses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trashy mustang 16 min Puke 9
barry fogle dope dealer 4 hr MEEKS 1
What ever happened to holly? 4 hr Feeder 5
Tattoos are for druggies! 4 hr Feeder 8
dumbasses playing Pokémons go 7 hr Alex is mad 2
Emily Barnwell 14 hr nutzaplente 2
Massage (Apr '13) 14 hr nutzaplente 4

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance