Posted in the Sparta Forum

when

Cookeville, TN

#1 Sep 6, 2009
Anyone know?
sparta

Shelbyville, TN

#2 Sep 6, 2009
from what I saw in the paper it looked like every night they were having a ride-a-thon. some nights it was 20.00 to ride,and others it was 15.00
when

Cookeville, TN

#3 Sep 6, 2009
Thanks so much!!
ford man

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2009
when wrote:
Thanks so much!!
yeah///i have dealt with james gang in previous towns and they do indeed have a bracelet night every night
girls

Rock Island, TN

#5 Sep 6, 2009
tuesday night and friday kids day is 15 dolars all other nights are 20 but you can also just but tickets
whoa now

Mcminnville, TN

#6 Sep 6, 2009
just so i can ask a really stupid question that has always bothered me...why do they have kids day on friday, when almost everyone is off for labor day on monday? does that make any sense to anyone?
agree

Morrison, TN

#7 Sep 6, 2009
only thing I can figure...just so the schools will get a day off.
i love the fair

Mcminnville, TN

#8 Sep 6, 2009
i used to love getting off that friday for the fair i wish i still did in college
those were the days

Monteagle, TN

#9 Sep 6, 2009
Many many years ago the Friday after Labor day was a like a field trip day and the school buses picked the kids up and took them to the fair. You stayed all day, played games such as 3-legged race,sack races, egg toss, etc. There was no admission fee and rides were less than half price. We ate sack lunches and got on the buses and went home in the afternoon. For some of us as children this was the only time we ever saw the fair.
It wasn't mandatory, you had to have parental permission just like a field trip.
I am sure someone objected to the fair being a field trip, they stopped the buses and everyone lost!
Al Klee - Fair board

Mcminnville, TN

#10 Sep 6, 2009
Every night is a Bracelet night. Please visit our web site - www.whitecountyagfair.com and look at page 3 of the Fair Book for the pricing.
We greatly appreciate your comments, invite you to volunteer as all Fair Board members do (no pay) and help us keep the Fair a great event.
Please contact us via the eMail address found on the web site, it goes to my personal eMail and I do take comments to Fair board meetings for discussion.
Respectfully,
Al Klee
White County Fair Board
Chief Information Officer
Al Klee - Fair Board

Mcminnville, TN

#11 Sep 6, 2009
Every night is a bracelet night. You can find the information at www.whitecountyagfair.com on page 3.

Thank you for caring about our Fair.

Respectfully,

Al Klee
White County Fair Board
Chief Information Officer
just curious

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Sep 7, 2009
I had a feeling that the fair board members were volunteers and not paid positions. How many of those complaining have the time and resources to volunteer in addition to your day jobs to make improvements in what you see isn't fit? Volunteer boards like this are ALWAYS in need of more people to be involved because everyone has a life outside of planning for the fair. I am sure if you get involved then you would know where that $3 entrance fee goes and even have a chance to choose where it goes. I serve on two different BODs right now so that I can have a voice. It takes time, but well worth it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pitfull bulls are trashy and so are their owners (Aug '14) 1 hr Preacha 35
Going to Wal Mart for the sales 5 hr wtf 7
mary hill (Jul '12) 5 hr Phillip Martin 23
Atheist can't hold office (Dec '09) 5 hr christisreal 26
Taylor Mccormick! (Jul '11) 13 hr Meeee 5
litter Mon sosad 11
Who is the sexiest MOM in Sparta (May '10) Sun iknow 165

Flood Watch for White County was issued at March 03 at 4:58AM CST

Sparta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard