Liberty Square Car Show

Liberty Square Car Show

Posted in the Sparta Forum

no show

Beechgrove, TN

#1 Oct 2, 2010
Why would the Mayor an Good Time Cruisers throw away twelve years an turn a car show into a cruise in?
when

Sparta, TN

#2 Oct 2, 2010
When is this car show?
Wow

Oneida, TN

#3 Oct 2, 2010
whats the difference?
what show

Sparta, TN

#4 Oct 2, 2010
Jeff didn't want to have it. Because he can. Not for the people of sparta people laughing at him now only been in office two months
laugh

Cookeville, TN

#5 Oct 2, 2010
what show wrote:
Jeff didn't want to have it. Because he can. Not for the people of sparta people laughing at him now only been in office two months
well, i guess there will be a lot more laughing in the months to come!! laughing is good for the soul!
whocares

Beechgrove, TN

#6 Oct 2, 2010
Jeff Sponsored the Car Show trophies in Cookeville at Staples parking lot last week end. Guess that shows where his loyalties are.
lol

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2010
I swear you Pedigo lowlifes can't let it go. you're making Mr. Pedigo look foolish
shut up

Sparta, TN

#8 Oct 3, 2010
lol wrote:
I swear you Pedigo lowlifes can't let it go. you're making Mr. Pedigo look foolish
Your making more people laugh at Mr Young and I Voted for him and now your talking me out of voting for again so I think everybody needs to shut the h--- up.
shut up

Sparta, TN

#9 Oct 3, 2010
lol wrote:
I voting for Mr Young and now your making think maybe I should not voted for neither one. I think all should shut the H--l up. because he needs to try run the city.
Peanuts

Gaston, SC

#10 Oct 3, 2010
I am sick of those car shows. To me it is only a show for bragging. No different than pissing to see who can piss the fartherist, or who has the biggest dick.
Neighbor

Mcminnville, TN

#11 Oct 3, 2010
Peanuts wrote:
I am sick of those car shows. To me it is only a show for bragging. No different than pissing to see who can piss the fartherist, or who has the biggest dick.
fartherist? You're kidding, right? You friggin' moron! You must have a Sparta education.
goodgreif

Hillsboro, TN

#12 Oct 4, 2010
Peanuts wrote:
No one is forcing you to go to them so no one gives a flip about your opinion of them.
rabbitt50

Robbins, TN

#13 Oct 4, 2010
if they would base the carshow on originality that is car is restored back to its original and not some kind of muscled up motor or chromed out graphics then a car show would in my opinion be worth entering but otherwise my car will stay in the garage and i can brag it is original to its date(1970 camaro)and not some kind of clone
Sorry

Mcminnville, TN

#14 Oct 4, 2010
Thats the beauty of a Car Show there are different classes if you enter the original class you get what you want. but i am glad there is no judging this year all that does is buy a trophey for the person that spent the most money on their car.
Cruise ins are so much better no arguing on who's car is better. everyone has their own taste.
dailydriver

United States

#15 Oct 5, 2010
When is the next drive in?
whocares

Beechgrove, TN

#16 Oct 6, 2010
There is a cruise in every week end for everyone that doesn't like the competion of a show. You didn't even have to compete at liberty square if you didn't want to, you simply didn't register. That is the way it is at most shows.
Sorry

Mcminnville, TN

#17 Oct 6, 2010
Most shows I have been to require you to pay to even get your car on the grounds. All that does is buy a trophy for the persons that spent the most money on their car and not about enjoying the different cars and the glory days of American Automakers.
whocares

Beechgrove, TN

#18 Oct 6, 2010
Liberty Squrae has always been a donation accepted not required. If you don't want to pay you don't have to. The point of this whole thing is that our new Mayor can sponsor a car show and trophys in cookeville but not in his own town. The Car show draws in alot of people from other towns that spend money while they are here. They are used to this being a show not a cruise in and it is still being advertised on web pages such as Crossville's as a show. For the ones that want to compete they might want to go somewhere else if they had the right information, like Standing Stone that day.
i like

Oneida, TN

#19 Oct 6, 2010
i think it's good you can go look some nice cars and in not cost you any thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man selling on Facebook lsn and craigslist driv... 44 min cowgirl 6
Construction by rescue squad building 1 hr Rty 3
Gaines key / Gator 3 hr Secrets 1
WCHS football Friday 6 hr Terrible 18
Craig Richmond Going to Jail? (Jan '12) 7 hr michelle 29
state farm 11 hr kyfan 6
Who? 12 hr smoothoperator84 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages