Algood, Cookeville officers make meth...

Algood, Cookeville officers make meth arrests

There are 18 comments on the Herald-Citizen story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Algood, Cookeville officers make meth arrests. In it, Herald-Citizen reports that:

Police officers in Algood and in Cookeville busted meth labs yesterday in unrelated cases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Citizen.

tads

Granville, TN

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Great ! One less in town.
Meth sucks

Tullahoma, TN

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Wow it sure appears that being in the methamphetamine business (using or manufacturing) doesn't do much to help you win beauty contests, does it?

That Griggs guy actually comes from a good family and was raised right. It's really sad for his parents and other relatives that he got involved with drugs. It's like he's got a suicide wish.

As to the Beason dude, there used to be someone named Ricky Beason who got arrested about once a month, seems like. Haven't heard of him for years so he must have moved on somewhere else. Several other Beasons have been arrested over the years and paraded the family name all over the papers -- how proud they must be!

Don't know this Ferguson punk but a baseball bat upside his head would adjust that attitude. Threatening a Walmart pharmacist with murder? What a tool.

That Patzer woman's name is familiar. Wonder where I've heard it before?

Don't know those other two pieces of work, Langford and Brennan, but I sure hope the cops who arrested this bunch washed their hands when they were through handling them.

Good job, officers. With all the bad publicity for our police lately it is nice to see busts like these.
Arggg

Livingston, TN

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Stacey Patzer is the woman that used to stand by Wal-Mart and by 111 and anywhere and panhandle. She snowed me for money one time saying she was pregnant and stranded. Then I seen her arrested and in the Herald-Citizen for panhandling. Looks like she found a different line of work lol
cindy

Crossville, TN

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Good job. Get them all.
no basement

Cookeville, TN

#6 Sep 11, 2012
dig all them people up and bury them again no doubt alot of meth labs in j county

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Hope they keep catching these dirtbags.
Meth sucks

Tullahoma, TN

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Jerred Griggs' family decided not to bail him out, as they're at their wits' end. It's a shame.

But someone else came along and made bond for him. What that kid needs is some tough love, not enabling. He'll probably be right back out with that drug crowd, although for his family's sake, I sure hope not.
larry kanary

Cookeville, TN

#9 Sep 29, 2012
Arggg wrote:
Stacey Patzer is the woman that used to stand by Wal-Mart and by 111 and anywhere and panhandle. She snowed me for money one time saying she was pregnant and stranded. Then I seen her arrested and in the Herald-Citizen for panhandling. Looks like she found a different line of work lol
she has done that for years she is a bad alcoholic etc.
10Star

Cookeville, TN

#10 Sep 30, 2012
I went to high school with Jerred Griggs and he was a very popular guy. I would never thought he would be into the things that he is in, but we all need to come together and pray for this addicts. God bless you all.
Meth sucks

Tullahoma, TN

#11 Sep 30, 2012
10Star wrote:
I went to high school with Jerred Griggs and he was a very popular guy. I would never thought he would be into the things that he is in, but we all need to come together and pray for this addicts. God bless you all.
Could not agree more!

And I sure hope his brother doesn't get into that stuff... nothing but misery and death...
word

Cookeville, TN

#13 Oct 1, 2012
I have a free Obama phone heheh I can use to call my dealer HAHAHA
Latish

Cookeville, TN

#14 Oct 1, 2012
The feel good drug I love it
Latish

Cookeville, TN

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Meth sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Could not agree more!
And I sure hope his brother doesn't get into that stuff... nothing but misery and death...
Hahaha
Methheads

Cookeville, TN

#16 Oct 1, 2012
Methheads should be put under the jail!!
oops

Charlotte, NC

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Wow life is crazy
Wesley

Nashville, TN

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Meth sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Could not agree more!
I assure you as his brother I will not. Prayers are needed for him and my family as they go through these times. He's not the same person but nothing says he can't change down the road
Just Wondering

United States

#19 May 17, 2016
Does anybody know a girl named Savannah she used to work for SSC in Cookeville Tennessee Tech was she arrested for meth
doofus

Cookeville, TN

#20 May 18, 2016
Latish wrote:
The feel good drug I love it
Rots your teeth and your soul!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commissioner For District 4 8 min Voter 46
hardees horrible service 2 hr Wow 22
Cravens snitch 3 hr I would know 26
career change 8 hr pooboo 12
Highlands Hospital 15 hr nutzaplente 21
Is giving your child(ren) Benadryl to make them... (Jan '10) 21 hr Ole friend 91
WCHS Football Coaching Staff Thu FBC 33

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages