First Prev
of 7
Next Last
WOW

Sparta, TN

#127 Apr 22, 2012
I love that place good food and large portions. I thankfully never had bad food there. But as for service the lady up front with the long hair can be quite rude at times. I went in one time when some of the servers were an break and she OUT LOUD said they will just have to wait until they come back from break. We set there for about 5 minutes then The other lady then came in and miraculously they found us a server real quick (she did it herself) the lady with the long hair though never offered to do anything.
carl

Manchester, TN

#128 Apr 22, 2012
I bet you are a huge lardass if you eat pasta 3 or 4 times a week.
Yum

Mcminnville, TN

#130 Apr 27, 2012
The have a good chicken strips in pita that is good.
haha

Manchester, TN

#131 Apr 27, 2012
good food if you ask me.
pissbox

Beechgrove, TN

#132 May 3, 2012
lol carl sucks.
Himmler

Morrison, TN

#133 May 4, 2012
I like the place, good food and nice people working there, one of the better places to eat in this town.
yepyep

Cookeville, TN

#134 May 4, 2012
I just ate there last night... good food decent prices GREAT bread sticks.... we had 2 whole meals which included bread sticks salad and a large portion of pasta for 15.99 ... its 1.75 for a cold drink and my childs meal was like 3.99 and a good portion. So total the bill was 24 and some change not bad for all the food you get! I enjoyed the waiter very polite, they were kind of busy so it was a little slow service but good service.

“None”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#135 May 4, 2012
Very good pizza. Free bread sticks with your order. Servers are a little bit slow and sometimes forget about you. Especially when needing a refill on your drink. But i guess i can live with that with the amount of quality food you get for your buck.
pissbox

Beechgrove, TN

#136 May 5, 2012
yeah their bread sticks are as good as at olive garden:)
well

Manchester, TN

#137 May 5, 2012
those bread sticks are pretty darn good. doesn't beat ocharlie rolls but pretty darn good.
Wowzers

Morrison, TN

#138 May 6, 2012
I like the giant rack on the girl who works the front register, I think she is the manager or owner.
Yummy

United States

#139 May 6, 2012
Have eaten there several times. Good food, good prices and enough that you will need a to go box. Support Sparta Businesses!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White county board of education 7 min Dr Phil 24
Help! Moving there soon! 2 hr Goober 16
Jessica Miller 2 hr wow 2
Ricky Davis (Nov '13) 2 hr attention seeker 15
Mary Goines 2 hr Mary G 6
homework (Aug '09) 2 hr spkll 44
makayla mullican 3 hr nol001 6
Bullying teacher 17 hr Can doit 12
More from around the web

Sparta People Search