casa de luna?
good luck

Hephzibah, GA

#25 Mar 28, 2010
I ate there this Sunday....we waited over an hour for our orders which came back wrong twice...This is the same girl that ran the place once before under a different name (maybe brick oven)...I don't know her name...didn't like the food back then, don't like it now...would not recommend this place to anyone. Sorry.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#26 Mar 28, 2010
I'm sorry where is this place? I'm from Cookeville and don't know Sparta places very well, except for hwy 111. It sounds really good. thanks
Goodfood

Manchester, TN

#27 Mar 28, 2010
good luck wrote:
I ate there this Sunday....we waited over an hour for our orders which came back wrong twice...This is the same girl that ran the place once before under a different name (maybe brick oven)...I don't know her name...didn't like the food back then, don't like it now...would not recommend this place to anyone. Sorry.
I have eaten there several times since it reopened, I have never waited that long for food nor did I see anyone else wait like that either. I did see someone at a neighboring table get the wrong drink but it was quickly fixed. Gosh I get so irritated at people in a restaurant that bitches about everything. They are the ones Special ordering everything then get upset because it takes longer to please their little asses and constantly complaining about everything. Those type folks should only eat at home. Don't listen to this person the place is great!
here

Easley, SC

#28 Mar 28, 2010
its located right behind captain D's..the food/service/prices are great.enough said..
ha ha

Charlotte, TN

#29 Mar 28, 2010
Goodfood wrote:
<quoted text>
I have eaten there several times since it reopened, I have never waited that long for food nor did I see anyone else wait like that either. I did see someone at a neighboring table get the wrong drink but it was quickly fixed. Gosh I get so irritated at people in a restaurant that bitches about everything. They are the ones Special ordering everything then get upset because it takes longer to please their little asses and constantly complaining about everything. Those type folks should only eat at home. Don't listen to this person the place is great!
If this person ever watched that movie "waiting" they probably would NEVER complain about their food again!LOL I know the type you are talking about. I worked at Chili's while I went to college. I believe these are the type of people who b!tch to hopefully receive something "free" And of course I'm sure this person didn't tip the poor waitress/waiter, cause waiting on their food, and having it wrong MUST have been the waiters fault. Cheap ass's probably never intended to tip in the first place....
Gablexiam

Smartt, TN

#30 Mar 28, 2010
Ate there today. Food was good, prices were good, service for the most part was good. While I did not special order my water, it did take fifteen minutes (and two "are you doing okay?" "Yeah, um, can I have that water...." trips) to get it. All in all, I would eat there again.
Party of Six

Hephzibah, GA

#32 Mar 30, 2010
We ate there last night,and everyone said their food was good ! Prices were reasonable,and the service was great. We will go back again. Good luck to casa luna and their staff.
lovefood

Monteagle, TN

#33 Mar 30, 2010
Casa Luna has good food and affordable prices with
a pleasant atmosphere....we need a nice restaurant
in Sparta, so go try it and support it...the staff
is really friendly too!!!!
Loved it

Viola, TN

#34 Apr 4, 2010
I loved I ate their last week. The food is the best in sparta, and the prices are great. I highly recommend.
been there

Manchester, TN

#35 Apr 5, 2010
i was there over the weekend..the fried mushrooms were really nasty, but everything else was great. try the manacotti
go home

United States

#36 Apr 5, 2010
We were traveling through and decided to stop the food is ok but I dont like the fact that the menu copies other resturaunts. A little town like this should support local people but we saw soo many illegal imagrants workin there, they should go home instead take local jobs.
Not True

Florham Park, NJ

#37 Apr 5, 2010
go home wrote:
We were traveling through and decided to stop the food is ok but I dont like the fact that the menu copies other resturaunts. A little town like this should support local people but we saw soo many illegal imagrants workin there, they should go home instead take local jobs.
Did you ask?
If you were passing through how would you know what they are?
Pappy

Crab Orchard, TN

#38 Apr 5, 2010
We've ate there twice. It's been great both times. The Veal Roma Is EXCELLENT, along with the Manicotti!! Support UR local buisnesses!!
go home

Minneapolis, MN

#39 Apr 5, 2010
Not True wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ask?
If you were passing through how would you know what they are?
Because we asked our waitress!! She was complaining about locals needing jobs and how the owners brought in illegal immagrants because they can pay them less and work them more.
Mushrooms

Charlotte, TN

#40 Apr 7, 2010
been there wrote:
i was there over the weekend..the fried mushrooms were really nasty, but everything else was great. try the manacotti
Seriously? I had the mushrooms and thought they were good! lol The desserts are outstanding also. I am so glad they opened back up and have a similar menu to the previous. I sure missed it while it was gone. Needless to say I am happy its back! Id like to see the calzones come backc though.
Mushrooms

Charlotte, TN

#41 Apr 7, 2010
Oh btw, there aren't any illegals working there. They all did it the legal way,sorry to disappoint you. Pick on those who sneak in, not on those who did it the right way (which is not easy).
Missy

Cameron, SC

#42 Apr 8, 2010
I have ate there a few times and was always impressed! The food was delcious and we had excellent service. Keep up the good work!
common

Lancaster, SC

#43 Apr 9, 2010
I ate there on Monday. Service was good. Bread sticks were good. Entree was ok. I probably won't go back. I would much rather eat at Yanni's.
wtf

Cookeville, TN

#44 Apr 14, 2010
jack wrote:
ooo realy no amigos but they are ilegal imigrant
work there...? casa de amigos
no amigos...and if they were illegal why would they be in a small town like sparta...so to answer your question no they are not illegal...and i know 100 percent for certain..check facts before you start saying something it will help you in the long run
wtf

Cookeville, TN

#45 Apr 14, 2010
Mushrooms wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? I had the mushrooms and thought they were good! lol The desserts are outstanding also. I am so glad they opened back up and have a similar menu to the previous. I sure missed it while it was gone. Needless to say I am happy its back! Id like to see the calzones come backc though.
propably didnt like it cuz you dont know what mushrooms are really suppose to taste like lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Jolley politics 1 hr The TTH 21
Sparta Chamber Meeting 1 hr TTH 5
Dentists in Sparta 2 hr zzatt2 2
Endura 2 hr zzatt2 29
Bye shoupe & simmons 2 hr TTH 9
Dewayne winnett 3 hr Abc 1
Who knows anything about Dewayne Winnett 6 hr Abc 1
Election of Trustee 21 hr In the know 80

Sparta Jobs

Personal Finance