margie farley
mad girl

Pleasant Hill, TN

#21 Oct 19, 2012
im with all of u she is nasty bitch and will still all you got she need go back to prison she has her po fooled thinking she changed hell she hasnt changed at all someone need call in on her she knows when to stop taking pills and other to pass test .
mad girl

Pleasant Hill, TN

#22 Oct 20, 2012
i know her sisters and family they are nothing like her. her neice took her son so would not end up like her i know for a fact her sister jan cant stand her she wont even talk to margie. her neice goes to church they are good people she is not
madder

Manchester, TN

#23 Oct 21, 2012
Heard that bitch say the other day yeah I get high and I'll tell my parole officer and she won't do anything about it
mad girl

Pleasant Hill, TN

#24 Oct 21, 2012
some one need call her parole office and tell her what she doing
in the know

Pleasant Hill, TN

#25 Oct 22, 2012
she not working and has pill money wonder how that works, i know of two guys she has stole from, but no matter what is a nice laid
need go to jail

Pleasant Hill, TN

#26 Oct 22, 2012
u need call her po and tell her that way she goes to jail
madder

Manchester, TN

#27 Oct 22, 2012
I done called her po her po is just like her a piece who doesn't care
need go to jail

Pleasant Hill, TN

#28 Oct 22, 2012
maybe need go over her to her boss that the only way to get both of them in trouble
madder

Carlisle, SC

#29 Oct 23, 2012
Do it
Ronnie williams

Pleasant Hill, TN

#30 Oct 30, 2012
Hey it ronnies and let me tell you this girl can do it all and better than jill
KISS HER ASS

Cookeville, TN

#32 Feb 20, 2013
HEY MARGIE HONEY I WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE YOU AND I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU OK MY BABE WE NEED TO GO OUT AND PARK ON THE ROAD HA HA HUG AND KISS
been there

Pleasant Hill, TN

#33 Feb 20, 2013
she did my girlfriend and then me she great and has a tight bu tt
eww

Monroe, NC

#34 Feb 20, 2013
If you did her then u need to go get tested she has HIV
mad

Kingston, TN

#35 Feb 20, 2013
Leave her alone. She is just as good or better than Kaye Bumbalough! At least she did time for her crime. I bet none of you would post your real names on here or say any of this to her face because y'all know she would beat the crap out of you! LMAO!
KISS HER ASS

Cookeville, TN

#37 Feb 20, 2013
eww wrote:
If you did her then u need to go get tested she has HIV
are you sure your not talking about yours
mad

Knoxville, TN

#38 Feb 20, 2013
Bet eww was. What is your real name eww? Don't worry about mine because I am not taking Margie you scary cats are. Boo!
eww

Charlotte, NC

#39 Feb 21, 2013
I ain't got to worry about her I know her and have told her to her face the way I feel she is a low life murders bitch who will blame every one else for the shit she does she can go to Hell so don't worry about me she knows who I am
mad

Saint Pauls, NC

#40 Feb 21, 2013
Ok I will ask her when I see her and make sure she see this!
eww

Charlotte, NC

#41 Feb 21, 2013
Go for it ask her while u are at it ask her how many ppl she has stolen from the the past 5 months
known

Charlotte, NC

#42 Feb 21, 2013
I'm part of her family witch I hate to say but yes she is a low life who does have STD and will rob u blind all I can say is if u don't think so u will learn soon she needs to go back to prison

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump-Out Pence-In 9 min Susie Q 30
White County Sheriff Race , Simmons or Page 44 min Get out and vote 30
Kendra Bumbalough 5 hr Kendra 2
Dorky 5 hr Bubba 3
Ron Thurman 14 hr Enoch of wisdom 4
Kyle Franklin (shorty) 22 hr nutzaplente 2
Are yoiu really ready Mon GEN3FTA 9
Jeff Young caves to Lowery Mon Mazdaman 7

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web