margie farley
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
2cool2be

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2012
She went to prison 12 years ago for a murder she admitted to and is now out poor guy how can you beat someone in the head with a tire iron and then still live your life as normal so I hear she is in the Sparta area anyone hear about her or see her
bluebird

Sparta, TN

#2 Feb 24, 2012
yes she is suppose to be working with Eddie Vinson what else do you know about her? scary isn't it to know someone like that just going on with their life just like nothing happened.
2cool2be

Morrison, TN

#3 Feb 24, 2012
Yeah tell me about it her And we whole family are trash
bluebird

Sparta, TN

#4 Feb 24, 2012
Is she and her family from Sparta?- wonder why she would be working with Eddie Vinson or how she ever even came in contact with him.
2cool2be

Cowpens, SC

#5 Feb 24, 2012
I don't know Eddie Vinson but yes she's from Sparta her whole family is druggies she's probably sleeping with him not working for him she has been in prison like 4 times
slow motion

Mcminnville, TN

#6 Feb 24, 2012
she good in bed but she will get you for all she can. watch her
be true

Mcminnville, TN

#7 Feb 29, 2012
well she had a girl friend in the big house and she great at a three sum, i would hire her again, she has a sister name edna, and jan
huh

Livingston, TN

#8 Feb 29, 2012
2cool2be wrote:
She went to prison 12 years ago for a murder she admitted to and is now out poor guy how can you beat someone in the head with a tire iron and then still live your life as normal so I hear she is in the Sparta area anyone hear about her or see her
i thought that happened like 17 18 years ago,some guy she was with/married too and they took care of a motel somewheres and they killed a man...or am I thinkin of someone else?
goodgirl

United States

#9 Feb 29, 2012
That's her she did both except they didn't kill that guy they just kidnapped and robbed him
The truth

United States

#10 Feb 29, 2012
Plain and simple....low white trash...stay away
his girl

United States

#11 Feb 29, 2012
Yes
his girl

United States

#12 Feb 29, 2012
She needs to go back to prison she is already on drugs again
fun times with margie

Mcminnville, TN

#13 Mar 5, 2012
well she still can give you more than sparta females and she will give you a free ride,
jay jay

Rockwell, NC

#14 Mar 5, 2012
fun times with margie wrote:
well she still can give you more than sparta females and she will give you a free ride,
yeah free till she robs u like she did me and the guy she killed
disgusting

Cookeville, TN

#15 Mar 29, 2012
noone should be out for murder
jay jay

Julian, NC

#16 Mar 31, 2012
Agreed
My Opinion

Cookeville, TN

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Who is her family.Don't remember this when did it happen?
slow motion

Tracy City, TN

#18 Oct 18, 2012
well she is not working and has a girlfriend name linden, and will give you a massage that you are ur girl friend will never forget, try her she cheap
sparta knows better

Tracy City, TN

#19 Oct 19, 2012
well she can do all three at the same time is what i hear, and she loves pills
chances

United States

#20 Oct 19, 2012
Leave Margie alone. You have no idea about her or her life. We all fall short of the glory of the Lord and she deserves forgiveness just like anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
precious moments daycare (Jul '15) 10 hr Tasha 6
Pregnant girls at WCMS 11 hr TTH 18
Missing Kids 17 hr FINAL JUSTICE 6
Who shot Kolt Whitson 20 hr TTH 34
Jackie selby 21 hr Heavy heart 3
News Sparta man arrested for burglaries Fri town 3
Rise &Shine Cafe Thu WTF 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages