kinky girl or couple
bisexual and bored

Mcminnville, TN

#1 Jul 27, 2012
i'm a 21 yr old female looking for another likeminded female to start a relationship with or even a couple just looking for some fun.
Satan

Batesburg, SC

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Says Won't be Long, Bride of God of Hell Fire Your Good Times are About to Start.
bisexual and bored

Mcminnville, TN

#3 Jul 27, 2012
oh wow like i haven't heard that one before....last i checked, all sins were equal in the eyes of God. your sin is judgement. see you in hell.
Couple

Rock Hill, SC

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Contact info ?
Satan

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2012
bisexual and bored wrote:
oh wow like i haven't heard that one before....last i checked, all sins were equal in the eyes of God. your sin is judgement. see you in hell.
You are My hore. I Will Contact You. Soon Your Pain Will be My Pleasure. Your Screams Will be Music to My Ears ..
deciples

Batesburg, SC

#8 Jul 27, 2012
We are Coming for You. Soon You Will Know What Pleasure is Hore.
Well Then

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jul 27, 2012
And this, folks, is why is why chlamydia is floating around town.
dirty old man

Morrison, TN

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Hell, I been looking for a 21 year old likeminded female also.
lil ol me

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jul 28, 2012
If your reallywanna then msgme
dirty old man

Morrison, TN

#12 Jul 28, 2012
contact info?
bisexual and bored

Mcminnville, TN

#13 Jul 28, 2012
And once again this town ceases to amaze me....just get over yourselves you bible thumping hypocrites. yeah i know sex is a sin.. blah blah fornication.... blah blah. well honestly i don't give a crap. i'm not stupid, i don't have any kids r STD's. I'm sorry the other youth in this town can't seem to muster enough brain power to figure out the proper way to use condoms! there is nothing wrong with having a healthy sexual appetite. it doesn't hurt you or your family, so why not grow up and butt the hell out of other people's business. if i want to go and sleep with every person in this town, that's my porogative as a free american citizen. i pay my taxes and have a job. i'm not on welfare or running around with six kids, so last i checked i'm doing better than most people my age. so here's to sex and lots of it.
bisexual and bored

Mcminnville, TN

#14 Jul 28, 2012
lil ol me wrote:
If your reallywanna then msgme
how about contact info? or simply send me an email! lol
lil ol me

Stanley, NC

#15 Jul 28, 2012
<quoted text>how about contact info? or simply send me an email! lol
emailvinfo& i will
Submissive

Cookeville, TN

#16 Jul 28, 2012
<quoted text>
how about contact info? or simply send me an email! lol
Hello their Im a Submissive male in area if care to dominant me email me at soccerballs0@yahoo.com
tired

Tullahoma, TN

#17 Jul 28, 2012
At least your smater than 62% of the county I like that and you
tired

Tullahoma, TN

#18 Jul 28, 2012
And once again this town ceases to amaze me....just get over yourselves you bible thumping hypocrites. yeah i know sex is a sin.. blah blah fornication.... blah blah. well honestly i don't give a crap. i'm not stupid, i don't have any kids r STD's. I'm sorry the other youth in this town can't seem to muster enough brain power to figure out the proper way to use condoms! there is nothing wrong with having a healthy sexual appetite. it doesn't hurt you or your family, so why not grow up and butt the hell out of other people's business. if i want to go and sleep with every person in this town, that's my porogative as a free american citizen. i pay my taxes and have a job. i'm not on welfare or running around with six kids, so last i checked i'm doing better than most people my age. so here's to sex and lots of it.
kewl
Anonymous

Cookeville, TN

#19 Dec 16, 2012
Me lol I'm kinky
Anonymous

Cookeville, TN

#20 Dec 16, 2012
i'm a 21 yr old female looking for another likeminded female to start a relationship with or even a couple just looking for some fun.
heyy
worthyourtime

Crossville, TN

#21 Dec 21, 2012
Mature, stable, and happy couple.Could be a great learning experience for you.nine tree one too ate sevin sex for sex nine. shoot us text.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is john davis still married 13 min who 2
Dcs get involved 55 min Queen Bee 2
snitch in sparta. 1 hr Woo 1
Hoover 1 hr David 1
a h 2 hr Junky 1
Who know"s Angela Adkison 2 hr GBDA 6
Sparta Expositor (Oct '10) 10 hr yert 154
More from around the web

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE