tell me about him
peanut butter

Jackson, TN

#2 Dec 21, 2009
he sure is a goffy lookin fella
LOL

Cookeville, TN

#3 Dec 21, 2009
MURRY LOVE 2 GIVE BJ LOL MURRY IF U R READING THIS THIS IS UR FRIEND LOL HA HA GOT U HOMO
nicole

Sparta, TN

#4 Dec 21, 2009
um you spelt his name wrong haha
jake abney

Smartt, TN

#5 Jan 4, 2010
he takes steriods i think and likes to dress up like a woman sometimes when i went to forbidden with my gay lover we seen him there
Diagnosed

Spring Hill, TN

#6 Jan 13, 2010
He has herpes!!!!!!!! i would know i got it from him
sam mitchell

Columbia, SC

#7 Jan 14, 2010
jake i know exactly what you are talkin about, i came home one day and he jumped outta my closet wearin a dress and yelled surprise, he looked like hulk hogan in drag.
Concerned Mother

Monteagle, TN

#8 Jan 16, 2010
This boy and Dakota Swallows stole $40,000 worth of stuff from Dylan Pryor's house while he was away on Christmas vacation. It is true because Dakota's car was spotted there. And they also robbed Matt Wittenberg a couple months ago. haha it's funny how his mom thinks he doesn't smoke pot anymore. Do not let your child hang out with him.
pissed off friend

Morrison, TN

#9 Jan 17, 2010
MURRAY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPEND TO DYLAN OR MATT! i dunno who did it.. from what i heard it was matt and dakota who stole from dylan and brock who stole from matt. i dont kno for a fact about that, like i said that's just what alot of people told me.. but i do kno for a fact that murray had nothing to do with any of those robberys so STFU ABOUT IT!
i know

Monteagle, TN

#11 Jan 17, 2010
okay well murray tried to steal addison mccrary's psp. so what about that?
jake abney

Jackson, TN

#13 Jan 18, 2010
arron tried to steal my virginity. good thing i got it locked up in my closet.
true

Cookeville, TN

#14 Jan 18, 2010
yo murray is cool as hell i dont care what anyone thinks hes my boy and im sure all of his other friends would say the same. ya'll get a life
HAHA

United States

#15 Jan 18, 2010
pissed off friend wrote:
MURRAY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPEND TO DYLAN OR MATT! i dunno who did it.. from what i heard it was matt and dakota who stole from dylan and brock who stole from matt. i dont kno for a fact about that, like i said that's just what alot of people told me.. but i do kno for a fact that murray had nothing to do with any of those robberys so STFU ABOUT IT!
HAHA. i like how after you stand up for him, you say "i dunno who did it...." get your sht straight before defended someone. lol. dumba$$
hollie dockum

Voorheesville, NY

#16 Jan 21, 2010
aaron murray aaron murray!! lol i love you brotha =) dont be talkin bout muh boy =D
good advice

Easley, SC

#17 Jan 21, 2010
what????
doctor

Cookeville, TN

#18 Jan 22, 2010
heards hes about the biggest man ho in sparta lol move over john tyler
haha

Smartt, TN

#19 Jan 24, 2010
dude he is going no where in life. he's a piece of crap and steals from his friends. no wonder no one likes him anymore
baddest

Smartt, TN

#20 Jan 25, 2010
he is pretty gross.
he would do anything to lie his way out of everything.
abby sims fingered his butthole.
and he tries sleeping with 14 year olds.
worst boyfriend award.
young

Sparta, TN

#21 Jan 29, 2010
He doesnt have sex with 14 year old girls, i would know. I've hung out with him enough. the only freshman girl that he has had sex with is phylicia and everyone knows about it, they were drunk. Yeah aaron isnt very responsible or that smart but he has a big heart that not alot of people see. grow up dudeeeeee. He has changed alot.
Abby Sims

Smartt, TN

#22 Jan 29, 2010
I agree with everything said about Aaron Murray. He is a ho. and I hate him. And it's not true that I fingered his butthole... wtf.... that was his girlfriend who did that... get it right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hardees horrible service 1 hr Wow 22
Cravens snitch 2 hr I would know 26
Commissioner For District 4 2 hr notoklee 45
career change 7 hr pooboo 12
Highlands Hospital 14 hr nutzaplente 21
Is giving your child(ren) Benadryl to make them... (Jan '10) 20 hr Ole friend 91
WCHS Football Coaching Staff Thu FBC 33

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages