new barber shop
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
who cares

Cookeville, TN

#62 Oct 29, 2010
Barbers are lame anyways.. who wants a barber cut other than old losers and rednecks. go to a professional stylist. Plenty of them to go around. enough with the oddie shoupe flattops..
well

United States

#63 Oct 30, 2010
Neighbor wrote:
What kind of egotistical, arrogant prick goes by the name of "Muscles"?
I don't know, it could be a childhood nickname that stuck through his life. I don't know him but reading your rude comment made me think off the fact that my deceased grandfather gave all of us nicknames that we grew up with that stuck with friends and then passed to new friends. I'm sure narrow minded people like you never consider feelings of others.
grow up

United States

#64 Oct 30, 2010
Sparta is such a small town and in such a small town business's need to respect each other. I know all the ppl that own barber shops in sparta. Muscles and the guys that work for dd along with Chad who owns Scotts barber shop all get along. The only person that doesn't get along with his neighbor shops is dd. That tells you alot about Mr. DD. In order to succeed you have to be able to set aside the bs and do what's right for your business. Talking about all of your customers behind their back isn't the way to go dd. Take a clue from your neighbor barber shops because their positive attitudes are pretty much taking all your costumers. I wish the best for muscles and scotts barber shop.
yes sir

Sylva, NC

#65 Oct 30, 2010
just goes to show wrote:
How much of a child "muscles" is.. he has to have his mommy and daddy come on here and defend his scawny ass. the fact that he would open a barber shop so close to the one he was fired from shows he doesn't have a clue about business. And well.. No matter how much he charges for a haircut people that get them from him will go elsewhere to have someone fix it.
dd blows di_cks for five dollars a pop
friend

Cookeville, TN

#66 Oct 30, 2010
just goes to show wrote:
How much of a child "muscles" is.. he has to have his mommy and daddy come on here and defend his scawny ass. the fact that he would open a barber shop so close to the one he was fired from shows he doesn't have a clue about business. And well.. No matter how much he charges for a haircut people that get them from him will go elsewhere to have someone fix it.
dd was not his boss muscles paid dd for chair space
friend

Cookeville, TN

#67 Oct 30, 2010
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm I think you read that wrong. I was sticking up for Muscles. Sorry if I didn't spell that out clearly enough for Topix viewers.
sorry i should have replied to "just goes to show"
just sayin

Wilder, TN

#68 Oct 31, 2010
derek dale used to scalp me everytime i went there, his dad Don used to cut my hair as a kid now he's the one who has skills, d.d. sure didnt inherit them, so larry aka muscles has always cut my hair brent was ok but larry goes the extra mile and does a fantastic job my business will be at Passin Time barber shop from now on. id rather shave my own head and have it look like @$$ than be scalped by d.d again. keep up the awesome work muscles
what

Cookeville, TN

#69 Nov 1, 2010
just goes to show wrote:
you can not be fired if you work for your self. larry rented chair space from dd, he was not (dd) larrys boss!!!!!!
ducky

Sparta, TN

#70 Nov 1, 2010
the best place to get ur hair done is at chad scotts. he does the best!!!!!!!!!!
lol

Memphis, TN

#71 Nov 1, 2010
Neighbor wrote:
What kind of egotistical, arrogant prick goes by the name of "Muscles"?
his friends and family give him that nick name to him you dip s**t
lol

Cookeville, TN

#72 Nov 1, 2010
Manhattan Salon in Cookeville is the best place to get a hair cut. Plus they have boobies. HORRAYY for boobies
True

Julian, NC

#73 Nov 1, 2010
Chad Scott does have some great talent with them clippers. He can give a wonderful shave with that straight razor too. He's the best place to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the sheriff 1 hr WTF 4
Gay/Lesbian Teachers - Bigger Problem than we k... (Feb '11) 13 hr IFuckedYourWife 33
Hazzard Life ? Are you kidding me ? (Jun '12) 14 hr WTF 74
Dump Ben Lomand 14 hr WTF 13
James Farris (Jan '11) 14 hr Angel 14
Hungry Kids at 231 S Young St(please help) Sat HOSS 5
Fireworks Fri Al Henry 2
More from around the web

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages