backup

Sparta, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2012
so i here that girl they have on the evening shift had her child taking away from her because she was on drugs. that tells me they would approve of that and that its ok. i have been in that store when she is their and she is a fake. she made me a pizza and she act as if she did not won't to make it. there have been several people say they would not be back in there because of her. But maybe thats what marshall likes. she is not allow in the dollar store in pleasant hill for shop lifting nor is her boyfriend i think he is a lewis.'

won "
bubba

Sparta, TN

#2 Nov 11, 2012
If I'm thinking of the same girl at Smith's in the evening, she's smokin' hot. Most females around here have big muffin tops. This one is not like he rest.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 11, 2012
backup wrote:
so i here that girl they have on the evening shift had her child taking away from her because she was on drugs. that tells me they would approve of that and that its ok. i have been in that store when she is their and she is a fake. she made me a pizza and she act as if she did not won't to make it. there have been several people say they would not be back in there because of her. But maybe thats what marshall likes. she is not allow in the dollar store in pleasant hill for shop lifting nor is her boyfriend i think he is a lewis.' "
She wouldn't give you the poon huh?
bubba

Sparta, TN

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Oh yeah, ot all have muffin tops. The other extreme is the rail thin meth addicts.

The girl at Smith's is a knockout.

If she was with me she wouldn't have to shoplift anything, if that's even true.
nichole lewis

Cookeville, TN

#5 Nov 15, 2012
This post is a bunch of garbage:) we know who u are too:) thank you for the wonderful laugh! Have a very blessed day!
just wondering

Sparta, TN

#6 Nov 16, 2012
whats happening no gas for way over a month stock in store is getting very low is the store going bust or what use to go there lot but now its a waste going when there out of every thing just wondering

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is Sebastian Young?? 32 min Kane 26
Factory-work Sparta/Cookeville full time (Feb '14) 33 min Melody ford 13
News 2 in Frazier murder get 33 years (Jun '10) 20 hr S Hamus 10
How much do I have to weigh for disability Sat nutzaplente 39
Leanne Clouse ? Sat Harbae 2
Who's the best basketball play to ever play in ... Sat hahaha 29
Holly chaston (Oct '14) Sat Big man 6

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance