REO

Bryson City, NC

#6 Jul 4, 2010
How is she kin to Judy Shirley?

“Faith, Hope, Love, and Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 4, 2010
I would say, but I don't know if you just want to bash her. What's your interest? Just asking because I've seen your other post. Sarah is a young lady that has made some mistakes, Who hasn't?
Sarah Beth

Lexington, TN

#8 Jul 9, 2010
Judy is my grandmother.
MGA

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jul 19, 2010
i love sarah beth. she is the shit son.. :)
hdyo

United States

#10 Jul 20, 2010
I love this girl so much.....she's always there no matter what..thanks girl
Sarah Beth

Morrison, TN

#11 Jul 20, 2010
i love you guys too!!! thanks.=]
chrystal

Tullahoma, TN

#12 Jun 6, 2011
i found some naked pics of her on my guy friends computer the other day from a couple of years ago.. that was not a pretty sight. thanks aj. i could've done without that. oh.. just letting you know, he sent them to all his friends, too. eeehhh..
bigg

Carlisle, SC

#13 Jun 7, 2011
iv got some of those pics they looked pretty nice to me
Sarah Beth

Carlisle, SC

#14 Jun 7, 2011
To the other Sarah-
Im not an idiot Sarah. thought you weren't afraid of me so why change your name when you typed in like three other topix with your full name at the same time from the same place lol. if you got a problem with me still, like 3 years after you had a problem for no reason, then message me on facebook or myspace, ill send you my number, and then we can talk like big girls do =)

And don't lie. i must have looked pretty nice in those pics if they were worth him keeping for the next 3years. but its okay i look a lot better now ;)
<3Miss Ssarah Beth
(soon to be Mrs)
ummmmNO

Quebeck, TN

#15 Jun 8, 2011
honey, your body might be ok, but you have the worst case of meth mouth i have ever seen on someone younger than 30!!! oh and dont sit there and act hard... i know when it comes down to it, you run and hide everytime
whatev

Central City, KY

#16 Jun 8, 2011
she is beautiful. too bad she's with a loser. how old is that dude? like 40?
Sarah Beth

Columbia, SC

#18 Jun 9, 2011
please. dont hurt my feelings.=(
haha that's funny.=)
Sarah Beth

Columbia, SC

#19 Jun 9, 2011
its nice to see i can stop talkin to people for two years and now im more popular than before. your lives must suck if your still worried about mine lol. cause my life is pretty plain and boring now. i love it but i dont understand what couple be so interesting about it.
lol

Delta, AL

#20 Jun 9, 2011
Will the real Sarah Beth please stand up
MissSarahBeth

Monroe, NC

#21 Jun 11, 2011
She can talk all kinds of trash but when it flat out comes to it she will run like there's no tomorrow and not look back and then she will try to jump you lol I think its funny but gotta love it lol (: ilyMissSarahBeth!!!!!!
okkkk

United States

#22 Jun 11, 2011
you are skank nasty...track mark huzz and if this doesn't bother you what people say then why in the hell do you keep getting on here responding?! you have done nothing but rot down to skin n bones and i agree you do have meth mouth but whatever your man wants to love haha...o and they have concealer at walmart for those dark circles under your eyes if you can even possibly cover those things up...fill your girl geneva in too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why No Arrest? 18 min Giveaway 11
Junne 7 hr nutzaplente 2
Sunday at Casa Grande 9 hr Sara 6
Landfall manger fired what happened 12 hr Curiousbug 8
Beer NO, Alcohol YES - Crazy Vote 14 hr Voter 109
Tattoos are a sin 15 hr Toby N 62
Did they fire the illegals at El Tap? 15 hr i tell you 11
Former preacher arrested for alleged exploitati... (Mar '13) Sun Meow56789 221
Ponzi Scheme II Feb 24 TTH 6

Sparta Jobs