Gay sex in high school bathroom

Posted in the Sparta Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ARZYY

Carlisle, SC

#1 Nov 17, 2010
I went to use the restroom add say 2 guys in thee doing it up the butt!No lie true story!
just saying

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Nov 17, 2010
Were you going in there to snort crack? Because I literally had to guess what you just said!
at school

Sparta, TN

#3 Nov 17, 2010
You have to be kidding at w.c.h.s. this happened today. Very easy to make a story up like this nobody else saw it only you . Something like this would have spread like fire threw school . And this is the first ive heard of it.
ARZYY

Carlisle, SC

#4 Nov 17, 2010
I know what I say I have only told my friend and a get other ppl and that is it.so yea.
ARZYY

Carlisle, SC

#5 Nov 17, 2010
ARZYY wrote:
I went to use the restroom add say 2 guys in thee doing it up the butt!No lie true story!
I WENT to the restroom and saw 2 guys doing it up the butt.No lie.
dumb

Edisto Island, SC

#6 Nov 17, 2010
ARZYY wrote:
Gags
no way

Sparta, TN

#7 Nov 18, 2010
Was a teacher or anyone told about this it had to be while class was going on.
poop

Charlotte, NC

#8 Nov 18, 2010
Gays need live too, don't be hatting!
GUESS

Sparta, TN

#9 Nov 18, 2010
Sure glad this wasnt taped and put on the six oclock news. Whats the deal at the high school man what a joke its turned into.
Sorry

Sparta, TN

#10 Nov 18, 2010
I am very concerned. If the majority of the above post were written by High School School age kids we are really wasting our money up there. I don't think any of them wrote a complete sentence. The spelling and use of words is horrible. What are they teaching up there anymore?
SORRY TEACH

Sparta, TN

#11 Nov 18, 2010
SORRY, You should have used a comma not a period after concerned. We might have the same teacher you once had . I guess things dont change because someone was wasting money during your high school years. And your comment has nothing to do with this thread . Im going to be late, not as it matters just trying to respect the rules.
Concerned

Sparta, TN

#12 Nov 18, 2010
This is not the first I've heard of the gay & lesbian activity that is going on in the restrooms at the high school. I've been hearing about it from a lot of good honest students who have informed the teachers and the teachers will not do anything about it for fear of interfering with someone's rights. If it were a boy & girl having sex in the bathroom, they would probably be suspended or expelled. Don't get me wrong, sex does not need to be taking place in the high school at all but why the double standards? It's time to quit tip toeing around this issue & go back to equal & fair punishment. More importantly, it's time our schools go back to educating our children instead of being just a drop off daycare that is obviously not even supervised.
may not be true

Sparta, TN

#13 Nov 18, 2010
Its hard for me to believe that this has been told to a teacher. Im not saying it hasnt , but i would hate to think a teacher wouldnt or couldnt get this taken care of. Im sorry ,but i dont think they would be interfering with someones rights by putting a stop to sex in a school bathroom. I would hope a teacher or adult dont think kids have the right to have sex in a school bathroom. If a teacher has been informed of this and does nothing. They need help or another job. Who are the teachers that have been told of this. If you know this to be true. Im sure you wouldnt mind giving there names. I wouldnt want your kid or mine in there room. So lets hear it if its true.
Eye Opener

Oneida, TN

#14 Nov 18, 2010
hope the kid that started this feels better tomorrow so they can go back to school
dislike

Cookeville, TN

#15 Nov 18, 2010
Concerned wrote:
This is not the first I've heard of the gay & lesbian activity that is going on in the restrooms at the high school. I've been hearing about it from a lot of good honest students who have informed the teachers and the teachers will not do anything about it for fear of interfering with someone's rights. If it were a boy & girl having sex in the bathroom, they would probably be suspended or expelled. Don't get me wrong, sex does not need to be taking place in the high school at all but why the double standards? It's time to quit tip toeing around this issue & go back to equal & fair punishment. More importantly, it's time our schools go back to educating our children instead of being just a drop off daycare that is obviously not even supervised.
I have heard all this info also and I think it's ashame you try to teach your kid right from wrong but send your kid to school and they come home telling what happened every day. It is so sick to see girls holding hands and kissing and boys hugging and kissing! Don't know what this world is coming to!
just saying

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Nov 18, 2010
ARZYY wrote:
<quoted text>I WENT to the restroom and saw 2 guys doing it up the butt.No lie.
Good job on the second try sport!
ARZYY

Carlisle, SC

#17 Nov 18, 2010
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job on the second try sport!
Lol thanks:-)
From the inside

Edisto Island, SC

#18 Nov 18, 2010
I am one of the teachers who does my job because I love my career and want to see these kids succeed in their adult life. We are under paid, under educated in extra training. We deal with alot of kids that come from very disfunctional families. They are trained how to act at home first. Not many teachers are here for the money, not the good ones, if you knew what we were paid. Other teachers have given up and don't care. So they live on their cell phones, coaches who are only there to look and flirt with the girls in their short shorts and tops so low you can almost see their nipples. These girl walk around and get away with murder and the boys at the highschool get chewed out for every little thing. It is getting bad. Parents step up to the plate and get involved. Please. We have a principle that does not want to be there and an officer that does not need to be there walking around doing nothing. Say no to drugs, the officer there helps them get them.
dislike wrote:
<quoted text> I have heard all this info also and I think it's ashame you try to teach your kid right from wrong but send your kid to school and they come home telling what happened every day. It is so sick to see girls holding hands and kissing and boys hugging and kissing! Don't know what this world is coming to!
Fed-Up

Dunlap, TN

#19 Nov 18, 2010
Don't blame the teachers, this all started several years ago when people found out they could place a law suit on anyone they disagreed with and collect money. When i went to school if you got a whipping by the teacher at school then you got another one from your parents at home. Now the parents put's a law suit on the teacher. Now, kids play off of this, take advantage of the situation.
good job

Cookeville, TN

#20 Nov 18, 2010
From the inside wrote:
I am one of the teachers who does my job because I love my career and want to see these kids succeed in their adult life. We are under paid, under educated in extra training. We deal with alot of kids that come from very disfunctional families. They are trained how to act at home first. Not many teachers are here for the money, not the good ones, if you knew what we were paid. Other teachers have given up and don't care. So they live on their cell phones, coaches who are only there to look and flirt with the girls in their short shorts and tops so low you can almost see their nipples. These girl walk around and get away with murder and the boys at the highschool get chewed out for every little thing. It is getting bad. Parents step up to the plate and get involved. Please. We have a principle that does not want to be there and an officer that does not need to be there walking around doing nothing. Say no to drugs, the officer there helps them get them.
<quoted text>
Good job if you are there for teaching to educate the kids but some are not...I wouldn't blame it all on the male coaches either because some female are worse. Not all children come from the same household and they shouldn't be punished. I wish we had strong supervision and stricter teachers and especially teachers without FAVORITISM!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Charles (Chuck) Parrish 34 min Mo Lester 8
Krystal's is coming back! 43 min TTH 27
sparta nothing for teens to do 52 min AintYouPicky 8
Matt Presley 2 hr Gredgui53268 13
Impeach Trump 3 hr TTH 122
for a cheap lay 4 hr Sparta101 9
Expositor Blunders 7 hr Taxes Will Go Up 26

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance