Posted in the Sparta Forum

wondering

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jun 26, 2011
just wondering
My Opinion

Cookeville, TN

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Better than his daddy.Can't compare.His daddy is no good at all.The man can't tell the truth about anything.
lol

Dayton, TN

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Any kin to Marla Farley?
Really

Cookeville, TN

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Don't know.
wooh

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Dec 16, 2012
sweetheart
Just Sayin

Sparta, TN

#7 Sep 13, 2013
I think he is a damn good friend, he will do anything for a friend. I love him to death and he is one of he best Daddy's in the world.
haha

Doyle, TN

#8 Nov 22, 2013
ugly crooked eye mother fu****r. his "job" is selling narcotics. oh and he screws that fat a** ugly b***h Virginia tollison. NASTY PEOPLE. perfect example of what's wrong with sparta!!!
scrappydoo

Sparta, TN

#9 Nov 23, 2013
haha wrote:
ugly crooked eye mother fu****r. his "job" is selling narcotics. oh and he screws that fat a** ugly b***h Virginia tollison. NASTY PEOPLE. perfect example of what's wrong with sparta!!!
Eewww. Nasty are you serious?
friend

Spruce Pine, NC

#10 Nov 23, 2013
haha wrote:
bet you wouldn't say that to his face...
Agree100percent

Sparta, TN

#11 Nov 26, 2013
haha wrote:
Haha right on the money
you a dumb bitch

Davenport, FL

#12 Dec 5, 2013
to the crooked eye poster FIRST OF ALL ALL I CAN SAY IS
ITH A LITHP IF YOU GONNA THAY IT THAY IT RIGHT...AMnd for two you just mad cause whoever he may be fucking its not you cause god knows honey you have tried and failed cause noone wants that nasty boney methhead manly smiling lisping bitch thats been with the nastiest of nasty ....so before you pop off at the mouth i suggest u make sure u own damn nose is clean
Sorry for you

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Dec 7, 2013
you a dumb bitch wrote:
to the crooked eye poster FIRST OF ALL ALL I CAN SAY IS
ITH A LITHP IF YOU GONNA THAY IT THAY IT RIGHT...AMnd for two you just mad cause whoever he may be fucking its not you cause god knows honey you have tried and failed cause noone wants that nasty boney methhead manly smiling lisping bitch thats been with the nastiest of nasty ....so before you pop off at the mouth i suggest u make sure u own damn nose is clean
maybe you should of graduated elementary before you started typing. How do the idiots even know how to operate a computer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
compugeeks good or no good ?? (Sep '10) 3 hr NANA 261
Atheist can't hold office (Dec '09) 5 hr Watching the yard 28
Edd Rogers Chevy and Ford...no selection at all (Aug '12) 9 hr wtf 21
April Forsythe Nasty Girl and Sisters and Mary ... (Sep '11) 11 hr Brian Brock 18
Smart Little Girl and Her Kittens 20 hr batcave 4
girls Substate game - unruly fans Tue Warrior fan 1
Pitfull bulls are trashy and so are their owners (Aug '14) Tue TTH 36

Winter Storm Warning for White County was issued at March 04 at 11:28AM CST

Sparta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News