First Prev
of 3
Next Last
poorbaby

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jan 27, 2013
While at Highlands Medical Center tonight there was a two yr old baby boy whos mother allowed her boyfriend to abuse the baby and came to the hosp sayin he fell at mc donalds!! But turns out the baby had mulitple brken bones and bruise does anyone know who the pos mother is!
shameful

Sparta, TN

#2 Jan 27, 2013
poorbaby wrote:
While at Highlands Medical Center tonight there was a two yr old baby boy whos mother allowed her boyfriend to abuse the baby and came to the hosp sayin he fell at mc donalds!! But turns out the baby had mulitple brken bones and bruise does anyone know who the pos mother is!
Well the POC daddy (boyfriend, whatever) is in WCPD....compliments of Page, and he aint happy
wtf

Sparta, TN

#3 Jan 27, 2013
shameful wrote:
<quoted text>Well the POC daddy (boyfriend, whatever) is in WCPD....compliments of Page, and he aint happy
What is WCPD? And what's Page? Like as in a book?!!
wow

Herndon, VA

#4 Jan 27, 2013
who would do something so cruel!
blownaway

Clinton, SC

#5 Jan 27, 2013
So sad...when I read about children being abused it is like a punch in the gut
poorbaby

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jan 28, 2013
I dnt care if he is happy or not tht two yr old child did not deserve a broken neck, ar, a bruised penis a busted lip or the very sore throat the poor thing he can kiss my white a$$and get over bein mad he aint much of a man no way to BEAT a poor innocent baby. low life sorry piece of sh!t
blownaway

Clinton, SC

#7 Jan 28, 2013
You're an idiot...no one never said anything about him being happy. I meant it was sad for the baby bc no child deserves that. I hope he goes to hell for all I care.
Sickening

Sparta, TN

#8 Jan 28, 2013
poorbaby wrote:
This is so sad that a 2 year old would have to go thru something like this.And if the mother alloweded this to happen to her child she needs to be in jail too,a child this young can't defend himself this is jut sickening.who done this anyway? We need to pry for this 2 year old that he will have a full recovery and then taken away from the mother and daddy or boyfriend whoever it was.
TTH

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Keep on poppin' those pills, smokin your weed, and pushin those pills White Co. You have a reputation to uphold and this is just another story to add to the pile. The kids always pay the price. LOL
poorbaby

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jan 28, 2013
blownaway wrote:
You're an idiot...no one never said anything about him being happy. I meant it was sad for the baby bc no child deserves that. I hope he goes to hell for all I care.
ur obviously the idiot when the comment was not even directed towards u read the second comment on the thread befor puttin ne more of ur 2 cents in pls n thnx
CallItAsISeeIt

Sparta, TN

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Disgusting P.O.S .. Needs his azz kicked... WHO is this? What's the name of this guy and the mother? Is this reported in the paper?
ur nutz

Sparta, TN

#12 Jan 28, 2013
poorbaby wrote:
<quoted text>
ur obviously the idiot when the comment was not even directed towards u read the second comment on the thread befor puttin ne more of ur 2 cents in pls n thnx
The cop who took him in is PAGE, he is at WHITE COUNTY Justice center, they wasn't saying he wasn't happy as in being in jail, there are other reasons.....so don't worry about it. He's in jail, I don't know about the poc mama...what's WCPD and Page, like a page in a book? bright aren't you?
Tell It

Sparta, TN

#13 Jan 28, 2013
ur nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
The cop who took him in is PAGE, he is at WHITE COUNTY Justice center, they wasn't saying he wasn't happy as in being in jail, there are other reasons.....so don't worry about it. He's in jail, I don't know about the poc mama...what's WCPD and Page, like a page in a book? bright aren't you?
What is the guys name who done this to the 2 year old? Why keep his name a seceret?
wtf

Sparta, TN

#14 Jan 28, 2013
ur nutz wrote:
<quoted text>The cop who took him in is PAGE, he is at WHITE COUNTY Justice center, they wasn't saying he wasn't happy as in being in jail, there are other reasons.....so don't worry about it. He's in jail, I don't know about the poc mama...what's WCPD and Page, like a page in a book? bright aren't you?
So WHITE COUNTY justice center = WCPD? Maybe I'm missing something but those 2 just don't add up. Call me crazy but I'm obviously a little brighter than you. Maybe you should do another line or smoke some more. You're obviously "nutz" for sure.
WOW

Sparta, TN

#15 Jan 28, 2013
SAD

Mcminnville, TN

#16 Jan 28, 2013
The way I understand the mother is deaf and dumb, not sure what her name is but they were living together in a house on the old Kentucky Rd. the house is right before you get to bakers crossroads on left if you are going toward cookeville. It has alot of junk and this round looking building that he had a little store inside and sold stuff. I normally don't post info on here but people like this deserve there name being dragged through topix. Hopefully some redneck in jail will kick his ass.
Who it was

Sparta, TN

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Tell It wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the guys name who done this to the 2 year old? Why keep his name a seceret?
WKRN and The Expositor said his name is Andrew Parker 25 years old. He is being held on a $500,000 bond so he will be locked up in protective custody just like thst Iceman boy until his trial.
wondering

Sparta, TN

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Anyone know the mothers name?
So So Sad

Sparta, TN

#19 Jan 28, 2013
wondering wrote:
Anyone know the mothers name?
http://www.star107fm.net
what

Mcminnville, TN

#20 Jan 28, 2013
I believe I know the mother & she is not DUMB!!!! Yes she is deaf but that don't make her dumb! She is a very sweet girl that hoped for her son to have normal life that she didn't get!Now because she trusted someone that she shouldn't (still don't make her dumb.. lots of people have trusted someone they shouldn't have.. thats why people divorce) her son may never be the same.. shame on you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patience Short? (May '16) 7 hr She sexy tho 8
Who's the best basketball play to ever play in ... 7 hr are you kidding me 39
Don't poo in Hardees 7 hr nutzaplente 5
Ashley Young 7 hr nutzaplente 6
Leanne Clouse ? 7 hr nutzaplente 6
keep transgender to yourself! (May '16) 18 hr -sigh- 67
Kim M 18 hr -sigh- 7

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance