tiffany young
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrJohnson

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2010
know much about her?
tink

Cookeville, TN

#2 Oct 2, 2010
Tiffany Young is an AWESOME person who is always there for her friends when she is needed. She is an great mom and a wonderful down to earth person. I can't say enough good things about her.
lalala

Morrison, TN

#3 Oct 2, 2010
Would this be Tiffany Brymer that married a young???
brandy

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Oct 6, 2010
Is she related to Travis?
easy

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2010
brandy wrote:
Is she related to Travis?
if it is the older travis then yes......her dads name lloyd. she had a baby bout 5 or 6 months ago. not married but dating some younger dude.
well

Sparta, TN

#6 Dec 26, 2010
well well you guys should check the facts
1. yes she is still married to that young dude
2. she screwed around and got pregnant by someone else she thinks its Rodney but not sure that was a year and nine months ago
3. as for good to her friends yep a good mom no way she dumps her kids every chance she gets always with her mom or their dad and his sister and mom
4. she dont even know where she is half the time once a drug whore always a drug whore
5. Im pretty sure its an older man not younger
if youre gonna spew it at least get it right
Tiffany Young

Morrison, TN

#7 Dec 26, 2010
I'm glad you all know so much about me.At least if your talking about me your leaving someone else along.So go ahead and talk,whatever i have done wrong in my past or present god will punish me for it.And im sure he we have a punishment for you too!
lol

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2010
was wantin to know anout tiffany YOUNGher maiden name is YOUNG. shes not married to any1 named rodney i know she dates a guy named chris and only has 1 son. no its not tiffany brymer.......just 2 clear that up for "well".
her cousin

Morrison, TN

#9 Dec 27, 2010
well wrote:
well well you guys should check the facts
1. yes she is still married to that young dude
2. she screwed around and got pregnant by someone else she thinks its Rodney but not sure that was a year and nine months ago
3. as for good to her friends yep a good mom no way she dumps her kids every chance she gets always with her mom or their dad and his sister and mom
4. she dont even know where she is half the time once a drug whore always a drug whore
5. Im pretty sure its an older man not younger
if youre gonna spew it at least get it right
Check your facts
1.No they are not still married
2.They where not together when she got pregnant and he was doing the same.
3.she always has them when its her time unless shes working unlike him and its not her fault he leaves them with his sister or mom as you say.Besides its nothing to anyone who has her kids when their with her.She has custody of them not him that should tell you something!!
4.she is no drug whore sure your not talking about him you might want to check that fact.
5.and yes she's with an older man but he is good to her and doesn't beat on her like her x did so honey you need to get it right before you start running your mouth.
OldFriend

Monroe, NC

#10 Dec 27, 2010
lol wrote:
was wantin to know anout tiffany YOUNGher maiden name is YOUNG. shes not married to any1 named rodney i know she dates a guy named chris and only has 1 son. no its not tiffany brymer.......just 2 clear that up for "well".
Tiffany is a great girl and a wonderful mom her and Chris are still together and Travis is her brother and Lloyd is her dad she is a great girl and I am very proud of her for doing everything she has
her best friend

Lebanon, TN

#11 Dec 27, 2010
why they hell would some start somethin on here about tiffany young....she does not bother nobody! she workds and goes home to her son and fiance everynight! the person who started this about her is either jealous or wantin to start shit! so leave her the hell alone! and all that shit about her bein married is a lie so nobody belive that shit!
charlotte

Morrison, TN

#12 Dec 28, 2010
her cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your facts
1.No they are not still married
2.They where not together when she got pregnant and he was doing the same.
3.she always has them when its her time unless shes working unlike him and its not her fault he leaves them with his sister or mom as you say.Besides its nothing to anyone who has her kids when their with her.She has custody of them not him that should tell you something!!
4.she is no drug whore sure your not talking about him you might want to check that fact
5.and yes she's with an older man but he is good to her and doesn't beat on her like her x did so honey you need to get it right before you start running your mouth.
Get your FACTS STRAIGHT CUZ!THEY ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT TIFFANY BRYMER ON HERE BECAUSE SHE NEVER WENT BY YOUNG.AS far as custody i got the papers down and i believe they say joint custody.No they are not still married.BEEN DIVORCED ABOUT A MONTH NOW. No they wasnt together when she got pregnant but yes they was still married and had not yet filed for a divorce and didnt til after baby was born.And you no cuz the drug thing goes both ways even you do them!you no nothing about his sisters or his mom .Yes they watch them sometimes so does her mom and her sister that is natural.you no cuz you need to keep your nose out of and everybody needs to leave those 3 babies out of it.2 0f them are my grandkids and the other is thier sister so cuz get your facts straight defend all you wont that is your privledge .AND THE BEATING WELL I BELIEVE THEY BOTH DONE THAT THEY FIT ALL THE TIME.YES HE IS MY SON BUT A ANGEL NO WAY NOR IS SHE!BUT THE KIDS MISTY LEAVE THEM THE HELL OUT OF THIS AND OFF THIS DAMMED PAGE ALL 3 OF THEM!TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS AND LEAVE MY GRAND KIDS OFF OF THIS PAGE!
well

Morrison, TN

#13 Dec 28, 2010
i think before you go say stuff about people you need to get somethings straight his sister and his mom do watch them heck she helps watch all her grand kids,,, that has nothin to do with you before you start about them kids or him sounds like maybe you should take care of your kids haha they are the ones you need to worry about not those 3 kids.. plus they aint got anything to do with you!!!! so leave them the freak alone got it!!!
charlotte

Morrison, TN

#14 Dec 28, 2010
her cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your facts
1.No they are not still married
2.They where not together when she got pregnant and he was doing the same.
3.she always has them when its her time unless shes working unlike him and its not her fault he leaves them with his sister or mom as you say.Besides its nothing to anyone who has her kids when their with her.She has custody of them not him that should tell you something!!
4.she is no drug whore sure your not talking about him you might want to check that fact.
5.and yes she's with an older man but he is good to her and doesn't beat on her like her x did so honey you need to get it right before you start running your mouth.
And the thing about the older man rodney that is her bussisness and as far as him being good and not beating her you dont no that you dont live with them i guess i answered all the facts misty and oh yes this is the bitch and lets this end here!
stupid people

Atlanta, GA

#15 Dec 28, 2010
Oh goody!!! A cat fight.....
happy4them

United States

#16 Nov 27, 2011
her best friend wrote:
why they hell would some start somethin on here about tiffany young....she does not bother nobody! she workds and goes home to her son and fiance everynight! the person who started this about her is either jealous or wantin to start shit! so leave her the hell alone! and all that shit about her bein married is a lie so nobody belive that shit!
are her and chris expecting a 2nd baby?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 28, 2011
There are several Tiffany Youngs' in the area. MAYBE the original poster, MrJohnson, should be a little more specific about which one he's asking about. THEN, you all can have the chance to bad-mouth the right one. OR you could just say nothing.... OMG, who would've thought about that?! [email protected]$$E$.....
candace

Columbia, TN

#18 Nov 28, 2011
yeah i seen them at dr not to long ago
old friend

United States

#19 Nov 29, 2011
candace wrote:
yeah i seen them at dr not to long ago
cool how far along is she
Tiffany Young

United States

#20 Nov 30, 2011
I'm the Tiffany that's with Chris we done had the new baby his name is Colton Izayah Ballew an we have another boy named Gabriel Allen Ballew

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expositor Blunders 2 hr Taxes Will Not Go Up 27
sparta nothing for teens to do 2 hr lmfao 9
sparta needs a travel agency wanna get away 2 hr beach hunter 1
Sherry schryer 3 hr he_said_she_said 7
Impeach Trump 9 hr TTH 125
Looking for Charles (Chuck) Parrish 20 hr bubba 9
Krystal's is coming back! 21 hr TTH 27

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages