who wonts to know about Angie
just thinking of her

Dunlap, TN

#3 Feb 19, 2012
a old friend from fall creek falls
kay

Cookeville, TN

#4 Feb 19, 2012
hey don't worry about it a- hole leave angie alone she don't want her name put on this smut site.why don't you print your name and all your personal information here for everyone to see?
just wondering

Pleasant Hill, TN

#5 Feb 19, 2012
she is doing good she is ok
just thinking of her

Union, NJ

#6 Feb 20, 2012
just wondering,, thank you thats all i wanted to know again thank you. .now Kay people like you make this a smut site jumping to conclusions.sorry that i upset you about your sister.i just wanted to know that she is ok.
seen her

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2012
Shes fine id throw it to her hard
no use for her

Novato, CA

#9 Mar 24, 2012
She is a home wrecker!!!!! I don't care what anyone says I know for a fact she has come between marriages and tried to come between a few relationships...she don't have a man of her own because she wants ones that is already taken!!!!
Kay

Cookeville, TN

#10 Mar 25, 2012
Leave Angie alone.She is a fine girl.If your keeping your boyfriend happy he wouldn't look at anyone else.She is not a home wrecker.
no use for her

United States

#11 Mar 26, 2012
Ha ha your funny!!! Its not my man she came after but I know who she has messed around with...everyone has secrets dear Kay ...Angie is no saint hell I'm not perfect either but I don't mess around with married men or men with girlfriends ...buy she has and i know someone with proof ...not putting her down just speaking the truth ...Angie knows!!!! Ask her
leave

Crossville, TN

#12 Mar 29, 2012
angie alone
just thinking of her

Dunlap, TN

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Kay wrote:
Leave Angie alone.She is a fine girl.If your keeping your boyfriend happy he wouldn't look at anyone else.She is not a home wrecker.
didnt mean to cause all this i was just wondering about her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Trump-Russia story isn't going away,The USA... 1 hr TTH 301
News Tennessee Senate to vote on optional a In God W... 1 hr Roll Tide 18
Shoupe Philosophy Taxes 2 hr WTF 26
Craig Capps Oddie Shoupe 2 hr WTF 7
Shoupe Higher Taxes 3 hr Komat 3
Paul Sherrell Oddie Shoupe 3 hr Komat 14
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Jan '10) 4 hr April 2,605
Little League - scandal May 26 Turn2 28

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web