First Prev
of 2
Next Last
feeling ripped

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 2, 2011
Yeah I went and paid on my loan there yesterday. When i originally got the loan, they said I had 21 payments, but then it magically jumped to 28. Wow
peanuts

Rock Island, TN

#3 Feb 3, 2011
feeling ripped wrote:
Yeah I went and paid on my loan there yesterday. When i originally got the loan, they said I had 21 payments, but then it magically jumped to 28. Wow
Keep all of your receipts and your original contract. If they violate the contract file a complant with BBB.
try

Hillsboro, TN

#4 Feb 3, 2011
better yet.dont go there for a loan.try a bank..yea problem solved
ONE

Sparta, TN

#5 Feb 5, 2011
EAGLE CREDIT IS THIS IN SPARTA.
haha

Manchester, TN

#7 Feb 7, 2011
Im not here to bash Eagle credit.. Im here to give you people that BORROW some help!!! Google Dave Ramsey. Buy his book. Read it. Learn it. And you will live with financial peace. NEVER borrow money from these places. Live below your means today so you can live a better life later on.
doubleD

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2011
I don't read! So no point in trying to sell me your book. I go to these loan places for the extra easy living stuff. I want myt kids to enjoy the fair so I boerrow money then. I borrow money dduring christmas. And I borrow sometimes if I fall short of my bills. I life my life to the fullest and got nice tv and all the new technology. I nborrowed money to buy my blackberry and prepaid phone plan. So your book xcan just stay on the shelf in the librery for all I care
JUST A

Sparta, TN

#9 Feb 13, 2011
I plan to do like dave ramsey borrow lots of money run the cards to the roof. And say sorry im broke then file chapter 13 or 7 then both. Then get haha to pay me to teach her how not to go broke. JUST LIKE DAVE DID. LOL LOL
Concerned Citizen

United States

#10 Feb 17, 2011
FLAT BROKE wrote:
IF YOU EVER NEED MONEY NEVER GO TO EAGLE CREDIT. THESE PEOPLE OUR LOAN SHARKS THEY GIVE YOU 1000 AND CHARGE 10000 ON PAYBACK. THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE ARE VERY RUDE AND HATEFULL LIKE KRISTY WHO IS A GRADE A BIT*H EVERY SICE ANGIE ROLLER LEFT THAT PLACE WENT TO HELL. SO JUST REMEMBER NEVER GO TO EAGLE CREDIT GO TO 3D FINANCIAL OR SUNLOAN ANYWHERE BUT THERE.
First Franklin in Sparta is the same way!! And since Debbbie left - Jamie has run that place to hell. She called and requested that the loan i have there be paid off within the next month, but yet my contract still allows me another year!! Hateful B!tch!
Ronnie Wilkerson

Oakdale, TN

#11 Feb 17, 2011
Double D you are an idiot. Your lack of intelligence shows in your grammar. Borrowing money for the fair says it all. You are the epitome of lower level class Sparta redneck. You represent your socio-economic levels well. Good job!
other concerned citizen

Jamestown, TN

#12 Feb 23, 2011
What do u think about the new girl running the place I tried to pay my loan off and she said I still had another one and before was told it would be paid off by the insurance
run her back to the barn

Jamestown, TN

#13 Apr 15, 2011
The new girl is just there @ Eagle to run it in the ground like she has everyother loan company just hide and watch she will be out soon she has been there to long she thinks she is better than everyone and will get hers one day
flat broke

United States

#14 Apr 16, 2011
Yes that bitch has it coming
well

Manchester, TN

#15 Apr 16, 2011
she probably is better than every one that does business with one of those companies. only trashy people uses a business like that.
duh

Spencer, TN

#16 Apr 16, 2011
Places like this are scams and just out to get the people with bad credit, or no credit.

I really don't see how they stay in business.
yea

Manchester, TN

#17 Apr 16, 2011
They stay in business because they use and abuse poor people. Same way as the rent to own places do. Disgusting. I just wish these people new how bad they were getting screwed. As a 63 year old man I wish this generation would have lived life the way we did. Work hard and pay for what we wanted with cash. Todays generation lives life in debt. Debt makes you a slave. It's a new form of slavery.
haaaahaaa

Gainesboro, TN

#18 May 8, 2011
has she always been like this?
Previous Employee

Gainesboro, TN

#20 Jul 1, 2011
If you have any more problems in the future call Rutherford Credit, Tn Credit Mcminnville or Smithville office and they will probally help you Thanks
Collections

Oakdale, TN

#21 Jul 29, 2011
Kristie Is not any of the things u are calling here! She is trying to clean up a mess from a previos manger!!! and no Eagle Credit nor any of the other finance companies pray on poor people! U have to have ur credit pulled and When u leave there office u go home with a copy of ur contract! Guess what that contract breaks it down and shows everything, ur insurance ur payments and ur terms! If ur saying all these hateful rude comments about Kristie guess its cause she has to call u about ur past due account or had to repo ur stuff cause u dont pay ur bills! She has a job to do that consist of collecting money on people that wont pay!! Got a Real good way to solve the problem!! PAY UR BILL ON TIME OR DONT BARROW THE MONEY!!! I have worked in collections for 11 yrs and if people would do the right thing they wouldnt have problems calling people names!!! Krisite does her job! Imagine if someone owed u 1000's of dollars and they wasnt paying u!!!
wow

Manchester, TN

#22 Jul 29, 2011
I know people hit hard times.. but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay away from these places. They pray on poor people. The quick money they give will only put you in a worse place that you were. Even if you pay the loan off you are still getting ripped off. These place are just like those rent to own places. RIP OFF!!! Live off your own wages.. if thats not enough to cover bills then your are not budgeting right.
omg

Gainesboro, TN

#23 Aug 5, 2011
hilarious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
S&S Precision question (May '14) Wed Leroy 28
Bojangles... Wed WTF 16
jennifer baker class of 03 (Sep '13) Tue unseen 6
How do these fat unattractive women get gorgeo... (Mar '10) Tue REO 208
Fat disgusting jealous women (Dec '11) Tue REO 40
Liquor is an Abomination (Oct '10) Tue REO 139
WHAT HAPPEN TO BOBBY old 2nd ACT Dec 22 REO 6
Sparta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web