citizen

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Did you kill anoyher dog . you did kill our Pastors dog ,an you have another one gone .them people from Florida just didnt know about you.Your syco an need to been band from animals.
lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

that's very true needle junkies shouldn't be allowed 2 groom dogs
Give Up

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

citizen wrote:
Did you kill anoyher dog . you did kill our Pastors dog ,an you have another one gone .them people from Florida just didnt know about you.Your syco an need to been band from animals.
One of White Counties educated finest!!
home town

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

wheres the pet salon at?
old man

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Sounds like Greg Clouse is out of jail again and doing his best at talking trash - no ONE in their right mind listens to you. Give it up !!!
jimmy pierson

Hillsboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

old man wrote:
Sounds like Greg Clouse is out of jail again and doing his best at talking trash - no ONE in their right mind listens to you. Give it up !!!
screw you old man..........nobody in their right mind listens to you you old fart
jimmy pierson

Hillsboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

old man wrote:
well f*ck the b*tch set him up.
jimmy pierson

Hillsboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Greg Clouse is a very honest and good friend. He has been clean for several months. His ex bitch is the needle junkie and lives with a dealer. So all you dumb asses need to shut your mouth cus you dont know what the hell you're talking about.
jimmy pierson

Hillsboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

The dog killing bitch is a neddle junkie. she got fired from coffee shop for buying drugs off customers and was stealing money from cash register, the way she done that was if they didnt need a receipt it wasnt on file so she kept it. So what up with that...Ilegally selling dogs, killing dogs, the bitch needs to be turned in to authorities ASAP!!!!!!!!!
hmm

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Who bailed his sorry ass out of jail this time? It looks like doing time has cleaned him up some as it has done wonders for his spelling... still not perfect, but much better!
haha

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Good observation! He must be high again....that is the only time he likes to get on topix and talk shit....lol I
He is such a burn out! I know it is costing her dearly, but I am so glad his wife got rid of him! He is just to burnt to know when to stop.......sad! Will never change! Needs to be the poster child for saying no to meth!
hmm wrote:
Who bailed his sorry ass out of jail this time? It looks like doing time has cleaned him up some as it has done wonders for his spelling... still not perfect, but much better!
hilarous

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Don't tell me he has got you on that shit with him! Dummy!
jimmy pierson wrote:
Greg Clouse is a very honest and good friend. He has been clean for several months. His ex bitch is the needle junkie and lives with a dealer. So all you dumb asses need to shut your mouth cus you dont know what the hell you're talking about.
jimmy baby

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

columbia ,sc that loris computer ....dog history you murderer is bout to end letter to dog lovers will be recieving soon an human society an lsn so on.
mofo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Yoda! Is that you?
jimmy baby wrote:
columbia ,sc that loris computer ....dog history you murderer is bout to end letter to dog lovers will be recieving soon an human society an lsn so on.
Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Greg Clouse is a fine and upstanding man. I may yet appoint him to high office.
cierra

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

it s not about spellin or anything other than name of title retards anyone who takes up for her lies is just as guilty of it as her ...atleast hes bein honest
cierra

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

bet he can pass a drug screen for months back wanta talk crap will you take a 6 month test if he will an see who proves what. challenge is up to you lori ,pills i know you gotten zans hyd pot meth cocaine bet ya in front of all sparta you ll fail all or less 1 what you say proof?
Dude

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

cierra wrote:
bet he can pass a drug screen for months back wanta talk crap will you take a 6 month test if he will an see who proves what. challenge is up to you lori ,pills i know you gotten zans hyd pot meth cocaine bet ya in front of all sparta you ll fail all or less 1 what you say proof?
You might not think it's about spelling but do you actually think anyone can tell wtf you are trying to say???

You druggies are all the same. You get high then try to come here and type something. It just don't work. If you're not high then that's even worse. You still don't make any sense.

“Reload, Americans”

Since: May 10

The Rabbit Done Died

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

cierra wrote:
Dude! If you don't take drugs, maybe you should start??????? You type like Mel Tillis talks.
good one

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

That's funny.....I don't care who ya are!
chunky trunks wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude! If you don't take drugs, maybe you should start??????? You type like Mel Tillis talks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Sparta Forum right now

Search the Sparta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bojangles in Sparta 4 min Truth 67
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Vet 140,510
Good Things For Sparta 46 min DesperateMeasures 4
Casey leigh gibson templeton 49 min Yup 3
Paul Bailey screwed White county 1 hr DesperateMeasures 15
Steve Mackie in General Sessions Court today 1 hr Concerned Citizen 23
Chat buddies 4 hr His_SoulMate 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sparta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000