Where should I get my nails done at?

Posted in the Sparta Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
polished

Charlotte, TN

#1 Apr 22, 2010
I am going to pay for my niece to get her nails done for prom. Where should we go? She is wanting gel nails. any suggestions?
Zack

Sparta, TN

#2 Apr 22, 2010
Not sure if you've ever gotten gel nails before, but my mom says that it HURTS to get them done.
the best

Cookeville, TN

#3 Apr 22, 2010
Foxy Nails is a great place to go. I hear they are doing free french polish for all the prom girls!
angie

Quebeck, TN

#4 Apr 22, 2010
if u want gel nail the best personi know is a girl in cookville has a lil shop behind mr. waynes name is marion bullock she is the best and she does color and nail art

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 22, 2010
I use Unique Nails in Cookeville. The guy does mine. He is great and it didnt cost as much. There are the best I've had in years.
a Friend

Morrison, TN

#6 Apr 23, 2010
I recommend Lisa's Nails on the cherry creek road. She does a good job and is a very nice person. She was voted the best in town a few years ago.
Blondie

Columbia, SC

#7 Apr 29, 2010
Cuttin edge in sparta is the shit
Blondie

Columbia, SC

#8 Apr 29, 2010
cutting edge in sparta is the shit
pop

Oneida, TN

#9 Apr 29, 2010
fashion nails in cookeville by claires is the best ever
tunes

Smartt, TN

#10 Apr 29, 2010
Blondie wrote:
cutting edge in sparta is the shit
Not sure you want shit involved with your nails. Least not if you are a nail biter anyway.
Jessica Jill

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Apr 29, 2010
Try T nails beside panda garden. T and Kevin do a great job!!
Oh Please

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2010
F O X Y N A I L S !

Totally the best!
Josie

Manchester, TN

#13 Apr 29, 2010
T nails has been the ONLY place to do my nails and they dont fall off,and believe me, I have went to about 8 different places and always end up going back to them. Be sure to let Kevin do them,not T...T does great french on toes.
crasy horse

Charlotte, TN

#14 May 9, 2010
Oh Please wrote:
F O X Y N A I L S !
Totally the best!
Foxy nails? are you serious? you can find them all over the state's website for how bad they are. I'm surprised they aren't shut down really. They get fined almost every inspection. They use illegal chemicals, girls without license, they score low on their sanitation. I wouldn't go there if they were going to do my nails for free
anonamouse

Dunlap, TN

#15 May 13, 2010
crasy horse wrote:
<quoted text>
Foxy nails? are you serious? you can find them all over the state's website for how bad they are. I'm surprised they aren't shut down really. They get fined almost every inspection. They use illegal chemicals, girls without license, they score low on their sanitation. I wouldn't go there if they were going to do my nails for free
Most of the Asian salons are like that, you just dont realize it.
crazy horse

Charlotte, TN

#16 May 14, 2010
anonamouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the Asian salons are like that, you just dont realize it.
Oh gross.... I'm glad my nail tech girl is American
help

Manchester, TN

#17 May 14, 2010
tommys nails in cookeville...the black woman is there is great!! her pedicures can not be beat!! and she does gel nails like no other!! she is off on sunday & mondays..but if you want a really good set of nails,she is the one to go to!1
snappy

Hephzibah, GA

#18 May 15, 2010
LEE's Press On Nails....cheap and quick!!!!!!!LOL
Whatever

Crossville, TN

#19 May 15, 2010
polished wrote:
I am going to pay for my niece to get her nails done for prom. Where should we go? She is wanting gel nails. any suggestions?
Barabara Merriman has a beauty shop right there in Doyle, she is great.
great nails

Waterloo, Canada

#20 May 17, 2010
You should go to a touch of class and see Amanda she is great and very nice great prices to. It is located behind burgerking on bockman way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy Kirby (Jul '11) 58 min dk19699ti 27
Beer NO, Alcohol YES - Crazy Vote 1 hr Bible Drinkers 81
Ponzi Scheme 2 hr Rufus 2
Nutzaplente 3 hr Rita 42
Religious blinding 4 hr Inconsiderate 1
stacie franklin or spivey (Feb '14) 17 hr Informed 3
News Sparta man arrested in bar for selling drugs (Jul '10) Fri Dr Carlos Spiceyw... 17
School Board Fri Not Sure 8
Sparta's finest Feb 13 Jeff Gentry 22

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages