White Co. man dead after officer-involved shooting

Jul 24, 2011 Read more: WKRN 141

DOYLE, Tenn. A Doyle man has died after being shot by deputies Friday in White County, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Read more
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Bitchimigthbe

El Monte, CA

#1 Aug 21, 2011
police sux in tat county
curious

Quebeck, TN

#2 Feb 5, 2012
they sure do . the man that was shot his wife says he was nearly asleep when they came to their house an shot him . he was unarmed . they started shooting from outside into the house .holes there to prove it . god will punish them for what they did an all that was involved in it
wow

Sparta, TN

#3 Feb 12, 2012
who was this man who was shot?
TRUTH

Charlotte, NC

#4 Feb 15, 2012
Easiest place to commit murder and get away with it, Sparta Tn. Oddie Shoupe and his merry band of drug dealing, money stealing thugs knows all about this. The Federal government will be involved soon enough. It's about time someone put a stop to the crooked politicians and law enforcement around here. It's my goal every waking moment.
fred

Morrison, TN

#5 Feb 15, 2012
Seems like most of the general population knows where the drugs are.Why does it seem like law enforcement don't have a clue? You can drive through Knollcrest and pick out the druggies by the crappy cars they drive.
The Truth Hurts

Beechgrove, TN

#6 Feb 15, 2012
Wouldn't it be a simple numbers game? The ones driving the "crappy" cars are generally the users who will generally take care of themselves sooner or later. They wind up dead or crapping in their diaper at some long term care facility. Their are so many users how would you prosecute them all? Heck White Countian's have a problem funding law enforcement as it is.
no no

Cookeville, TN

#7 Feb 17, 2012
we don't have a problem funding it they just don't do thier jobs.shoupe is the crookedest thing to ever hit this county.jmho.
curios

Quebeck, TN

#8 Feb 19, 2012
wow wrote:
who was this man who was shot?
james edward margeson . he left 5 babies behind with the youngest only being 5 months old . 50 something bullets picked outta the walls inside where they continue to shoot him .
messed up

Shelbyville, TN

#9 Feb 19, 2012
they could have shot the baby's that's just wrong now the children have no daddy
curios

Quebeck, TN

#10 Feb 19, 2012
messed up wrote:
they could have shot the baby's that's just wrong now the children have no daddy
luckily the babies wasnt there .an yes they will grow up without their daddy . only ones home was him an his wife . the ones involved in killing will answer to their maker one day .
Heather-james sister

Cookeville, TN

#11 Feb 28, 2012
Well its like this.....they didnt have shoot as many times as they did thats a fact.....they will get the punishment they desreve for the murder of my brother that from justice......it didnt have go down like it did and they are trained to control a situation better than what they did....yes my nieces and nephews have no daddy anymore and I have a brother no more....but I can say his memories will stay with me.....
Amazed

York, SC

#12 Feb 28, 2012
Heather-james sister wrote:
Well its like this.....they didnt have shoot as many times as they did thats a fact.....they will get the punishment they desreve for the murder of my brother that from justice......it didnt have go down like it did and they are trained to control a situation better than what they did....yes my nieces and nephews have no daddy anymore and I have a brother no more....but I can say his memories will stay with me.....
Your brother got what HE ASKED FOR...not my assumption...those words came out of HIS MOUTH. He wasn't begging for his kids or family. He was wacked out on meth....do you not have memories of that?? Those cops did their job..ur brother didn't have to cause this BUT HE DID. AND THAT'S NO ONE ELSES FAULT BUT HIS. He was a coward if you ask me.
Heather-james sister

Cookeville, TN

#13 Feb 28, 2012
well his death certificate came back homicide not sucicide.......so guess again.....homicide is murder.....if he wanted shoot a cop it would have happen that is the truth.....so till u know real truth you dont know crap.....if your man or woman u should be brave enough to put your actual name on here.....by way not all his family is druggies and meth heads either.....
The Truth Hurts

Beechgrove, TN

#14 Feb 28, 2012
Sure by definition it was homicide. His life was taken due to his actions against Officers of the White County Sheriff's Dept. who possessed a legal order of the Criminal Court of White County. His toxicology report tells the tale doesn't it. Even his mothers reported statement backs up the validity of the TBI report. It's an unfortunate ending to another life ruled by drugs.
guest

Cookeville, TN

#15 Feb 28, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
Easiest place to commit murder and get away with it, Sparta Tn. Oddie Shoupe and his merry band of drug dealing, money stealing thugs knows all about this. The Federal government will be involved soon enough. It's about time someone put a stop to the crooked politicians and law enforcement around here. It's my goal every waking moment.
I dont know that its the easiest place to commit and get away with murder as much as its the easiest place for the officers of the law to commit and get away with crimes up to and including murder. I have heard that there have been many investigations into the white county sheriffs department they all lead nowhere - whos being paid off??
citizensconcern

Cookeville, TN

#16 Feb 28, 2012
The Truth Hurts wrote:
Wouldn't it be a simple numbers game? The ones driving the "crappy" cars are generally the users who will generally take care of themselves sooner or later. They wind up dead or crapping in their diaper at some long term care facility. Their are so many users how would you prosecute them all? Heck White Countian's have a problem funding law enforcement as it is.
problems funding law enforcement but not lining the sheriffs pockets.
just wondering

Cookeville, TN

#17 Feb 28, 2012
didnt something similar to this happen in doyle over the summer?
Heather-james sister

Cookeville, TN

#18 Feb 28, 2012
Im not denying the drugs he,done.....im just saying all his family isnt druggies or meth heads and im not a druggie so dont say I am because im standing up by him and my name.....what im saying is they held the situation the wrong way thats a fact but you need know the truth of it before you open your mouth......im sure u idiots read tbe paper yesterday....well heads up thats not the complete truth either....they say what saids best but never the honest truth ....... Like I said be man or woman enough to say shit and stand by it with your actual name.....
what is the truth

Cookeville, TN

#19 Feb 28, 2012
The Truth Hurts wrote:
Sure by definition it was homicide. His life was taken due to his actions against Officers of the White County Sheriff's Dept. who possessed a legal order of the Criminal Court of White County. His toxicology report tells the tale doesn't it. Even his mothers reported statement backs up the validity of the TBI report. It's an unfortunate ending to another life ruled by drugs.
KEY WORD: REPORTED - his mothers REPORTED statement! do u not think that could be made up by any number of people REPORTING it... unless you heard it from his mother then how can you assume it is true?
conspiracy theorist

Cookeville, TN

#20 Feb 28, 2012
Heather-james sister wrote:
Im not denying the drugs he,done.....im just saying all his family isnt druggies or meth heads and im not a druggie so dont say I am because im standing up by him and my name.....what im saying is they held the situation the wrong way thats a fact but you need know the truth of it before you open your mouth......im sure u idiots read tbe paper yesterday....well heads up thats not the complete truth either....they say what saids best but never the honest truth ....... Like I said be man or woman enough to say shit and stand by it with your actual name.....
I dont know what happened ... i just read the paper - I feel for the loss your family has suffered - its hard having a member of the family involved with life changing substances be it meth or alcohol or any number of pills the doctors give out freely .... What I read in the paper didnt make a whole lot of sense... and the people giving statements regarding the matter doesnt make sense either. but like I said I dont know what happened but i am not sure the whole truth has been reported by anyone involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keari brink and derrick lane 30 min Cheleighia 38
get out of jail free pass (Mar '10) 40 min beautiful 35
Who is the best looking guy in Sparta (Apr '10) 55 min beautiful 98
Rittenberrys... 1 hr beautiful 5
Ravenscroft Rd. Sparta 1 hr beautiful 18
Abigail Sherrell 2 hr lmfao 16
More proof of aliens than a god. 3 hr Christian heart 2
More from around the web

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]