Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73766 Mar 24, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ask not what your country can go for you,but ask what you can do for your country"
John F.Kennedy
You should have saw this one coming.
That's one that you Tea Party Members should REALLY take to heart and start living by! Even living by 10% of it would be a massive improvement for you...you and the Super Wealthy that have you bought and paid for...and brainwashed..i.e. Koch Bros.

Location hidden

#73767 Mar 24, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
<quoted text>Dr Oz recommends eating a cup of pomegrante each day.
And he's being sued again, too, isn't he?
Huckabee

Martin, TN

#73768 Mar 24, 2013
Abortion doctor charged with seven 1st degree murder charges for killin babies. what has this world came to? this is the sickest shit ive ever heard...cutting there spines? WTF kinda world we livin in? its worse than I thought I knew it was bad but this is just sick

Location hidden

#73769 Mar 24, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Your about a dimwitted as anybody I have ever seen. Who is running the country? When it goes to hell,, WHo was in charge??????Idiot
BUSH and CHENEY! How many times do you have to be told and how many News Links, that you refuse to read, does it take to prove that FACT to you? there is no possible way that you could not know the answer to that question, unless you've been in a Coma for the last 5 years...or watched and listened to and read nothing but Far Right-Wing Propaganda Sites, like Fox Fake News and Rush Limbaugh, ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!

Location hidden

#73770 Mar 24, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like a good idea.I have never had any.
You can get Cranberry Juice and Grape Juice with Pomegranate Juice mixed in, but you probably won't like Pomegranate itself, unless you like eating seeds.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#73771 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Christ Died For TAXES!:(VIDEO)"
Click here:
http://aattp.org/bill-oreilly-jesus-christ-di...
I can only guess that you post this because you disagree with What O'Reilly said?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#73772 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSH and CHENEY! How many times do you have to be told and how many News Links, that you refuse to read, does it take to prove that FACT to you? there is no possible way that you could not know the answer to that question, unless you've been in a Coma for the last 5 years...or watched and listened to and read nothing but Far Right-Wing Propaganda Sites, like Fox Fake News and Rush Limbaugh, ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!
WOW Bush and Cheney are still running the Country? And here I thought Obama and Byden took over 4 years ago. Imagine that.
Huckabee

Martin, TN

#73773 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX NEWS IS THE BEST..........WATCH IT YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHIN

Location hidden

#73774 Mar 24, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know anyone's social standing except your own? Just because you can't comprehend "wealth" does not mean everyone else can't.It is not how much wealth one has, but how a person chooses to use their wealth that is important.
You're not seriously trying to make us believe that you're one of the 400 People that have 80-something percent of the Wealth in this Nation, are you? A few Million dollars is not considered wealthy, anymore...just Rich....and I doubt that you even rise to that Level.
Some of you People really have a higher opinion of your financial status than anybody else does. Even those worth a few Million would be considered Peons to the Truly Wealthy! So, get your nose out of the air. You're not squat, financially, except to the those trying to raise a Family on Minimum Wage. They would probably be impressed by your money and assets.
Huckabee

Martin, TN

#73775 Mar 24, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only guess that you post this because you disagree with What O'Reilly said?
Me and Bill O,Reilly only speak the truth!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#73776 Mar 24, 2013
Betti Boop wrote:
<quoted text>Don't want him any more. He only has one testicle and his little dick is much too short for my needs.
Dang, and he's got two Posters fighting over him on Topix??? He must have something going for him! What is it?

Location hidden

#73777 Mar 24, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
1962 John F. Kennedy: "For of those to whom much is given, much is required."
2013: "For of those to whom much is given, nothing is required."
If you're talking about the Super Wealthy, I couldn't agree more. But, if you're talking about that Mother of two trying to raise her Children on 180 plus dollars a MONTH Welfare check, then you are sadly mistaken!

JFK was referring to the Wealthy, like his Family and Himself.

Location hidden

#73778 Mar 24, 2013
Huckabee wrote:
<quoted text> FOX NEWS IS THE BEST..........WATCH IT YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHIN
I used to a long time ago, but it didn't take me long to realize they were full of baloney!
Muff diver

Voronezh, Russia

#73779 Mar 24, 2013
Betti Boop wrote:
<quoted text>Don't want him any more. He only has one testicle and his little dick is much too short for my needs.
you likes muff divers, huh

Location hidden

#73781 Mar 24, 2013
Here's an old-Fashioned idea... why don't you Woman get to know the Man first before you hop in bed with him. If you fall in love with the Man, himself, then everything else can be worked out, especially any sexual problems...other than Homosexuality and Bi-Sexuality. But, you should be able to spot that long before you fall in love with him or have sex with him.

Just a suggestion...an unpopular one nowadays, I know. But, a smart one, regardless!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#73782 Mar 24, 2013
Huckabee wrote:
<quoted text> FOX NEWS IS THE BEST..........WATCH IT YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHIN
FYI, the TeaBaggers(not the sex act, but the act of sending tea bags to Washington D.C.)are now starting to turn off Fox News.
Not to say you are a TeaBagger!
Notfromhere

United States

#73783 Mar 24, 2013
TONIGHT: Fox Files investigates why a 9/11 conspirator is allowed to stay in America -- for life! Plus, find out how a Russian spy ring was exposed right here in the U.S. Don't miss an all-new Fox Files at 9p/12a ET, and check out a sneak preview: http://tinyurl.com/aawwaqv
screw u

United States

#73784 Mar 24, 2013
He's not comin bk
TN Citizen

Hendersonville, TN

#73785 Mar 24, 2013
Kill the post.....geezzzussss.

Tired of seeing it.....

Enough is Enough....
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73786 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not seriously trying to make us believe that you're one of the 400 People that have 80-something percent of the Wealth in this Nation, are you? A few Million dollars is not considered wealthy, anymore...just Rich....and I doubt that you even rise to that Level.
Some of you People really have a higher opinion of your financial status than anybody else does. Even those worth a few Million would be considered Peons to the Truly Wealthy! So, get your nose out of the air. You're not squat, financially, except to the those trying to raise a Family on Minimum Wage. They would probably be impressed by your money and assets.
You're not concerned with the Wealthy. You're concerned with how much they are giving you. There is a difference. Go help yourself, and the first trip should be to a qualified doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where should I get my nails done? 1 hr Just shopping aro... 1
Nails 1 hr Just shopping aro... 2
Daycare 6 hr Jessie 3
Holly Smith 7 hr wild man 12
allen brent green 16 hr Al Henry 2
Liquor is an Abomination (Oct '10) 23 hr SouthernAmerican 137
Where should I get my nails done? Fri Pazuzu 2
Robert Agee Oil Co. Thu REO 51
Sparta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sparta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sparta

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:25 am PST

NFL10:25AM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones questionable against Saints
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons