its true

Sparta, TN

#1 Jan 8, 2011
She is a nasty skank, she all the time talking to other ppl even though she "dating" Josh L. and don't let her come around your house, she'll piss in your driveway, not even tell you and then leave, she is a gross, NASTY skank that needs to grow up and learn how to use a potty, not be a dog..
yep

Manchester, TN

#2 Jan 8, 2011
She is a beauty. and only a loser welfare queen that lives at crackrock would try and tarnish her name. How does it feel to be so pathetic? We're just curious!!! but, "its true"... go play with your bastard kids. and pray you are one day as good as us.
its true

Sparta, TN

#3 Jan 9, 2011
pretty sure i aint a welfare queen that lives in crackrock, and its not pathetic, what's pathetic is that she is nasty enough to "talk" to my brother while dating Josh, and piss in my sister in laws drive way and leave, pissing in a driveway is really pathetic when there is to bathrooms inside, if you aint got the respect to not piss in someones driveway when you are at their house, dont go, she coulda atleast asked to use the bathroom but instead lend against Josh's car pissed in the middle of the driveway and not to mention her nasty ass done this infront of two of Josh's friends, now if you dont call that nasty and skanky, then honey what is?
yeo

Manchester, TN

#4 Jan 9, 2011
how pathetic are you? Im a dude and Ill piss on your face or whatever other bush I find with convienance. Pissing in a driveway? yea.. big deal. You're just a loser trying to hurt someones name on topix when everyone knows no one takes your lies seriously. talking to your brother??? you are probably the loser small dick brother that she droppped your loser ass and you are trying to get back at her on here. Do us all a favor and add a extra dose of bleach to your kool aide
lol

Story City, IA

#5 Jan 11, 2011
cant we all just get along lol
youknow

Smartt, TN

#6 Jan 11, 2011
dude, you're so dumb. there aint a single thing wrong with that girl. only someone like you would talk shit
big black dick

Oakdale, TN

#7 Jan 15, 2011
kirsten is a dirty nasty puppy dog that still needs her shots. pissin in a driveway is jus like a lil puppy. aw does someone need a diaper. gross a$$ b****
what

Crossville, TN

#8 Jul 2, 2011
what happened with her at walmart the other day? i saw cops there and stuff
MHM

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 26, 2012
what wrote:
what happened with her at walmart the other day? i saw cops there and stuff
That Skyra bit** went crazy and hit her car on purpose with her car. Fcking psycho bit** is crazy. Her baby sure is a ugly dam* thing. Bless her soul..
whitney noonan

Maryville, TN

#10 Jan 26, 2012
Hahaha!! You are pathetic!! Her baby is def not ugly!! Hell yea she is one crazy bitch and I love it lol u crack me up big time lmao bet it's Kirsten who put that comment up, baby girl there might be a restraining order against u and skyra but not between me and u(; I will make u eat pavement, BITCH!(: I have the balls to put my name up, your just a scared little bitch who knows they will get their ass whooped if they do(: have a nice day & watch ur mouth(:
sparta

Morrison, TN

#12 Jan 27, 2012
Kirstens already got her shit messed up once she sleeps with anything that walks & my cousin said she smells like straight tuna...poor girl
Dr Kildare

Sparta, TN

#13 Feb 2, 2012
Is that you Kristen?
yupp were phucked

Cookeville, TN

#14 Feb 18, 2012
i would eat her up !!!!!amy to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 149,036
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 min mom23 9,436
PLEASE fix our roads 34 min Vote NO on Bailey 4
ask Tony he spins the tank!!! 1 hr hamburgler 17
Conumdrum 3 hr Really 3
should marijuana be legalized in tennessee? 3 hr tax payer 34
Woman shot in White County 6 hr Scooby 3
What Is The Sparta Country Club All About? 21 hr question 4
•••
•••
Sparta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••