u my boy blue

Morrison, TN

#1 Jul 6, 2010
anyone know where this piece a poop hep spreadin junkie
mushroom mountain

Morrison, TN

#2 Jul 6, 2010
dead i hope, worthless him and gerath bradley,jessica stafford and wesely richards.junkie trash
just me

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jul 6, 2010
here we go with wesley again! talk how you will about the rest but wesley has come a long way and is certainly not a junkie anymore. He is just as upstanding as anyone else so lets not go there!!!
Justsaying

Smartt, TN

#4 Jul 6, 2010
well i am not in with that bunch,but i know wesley,he was trying to buy pills not two days ago.overheard the deal my self,
bloop

Morrison, TN

#5 Jul 6, 2010
just me wrote:
here we go with wesley again! talk how you will about the rest but wesley has come a long way and is certainly not a junkie anymore. He is just as upstanding as anyone else so lets not go there!!!
he is a junkie buys morphine to shoot and methadone if none is around and yeah i sold him some what! spent 140.00 on morphine so hows your sweet lil wesley now drug test his bitc h azz and see
just me

Canada

#6 Jul 6, 2010
Well aren't you an intelligent one! Get on here and openly tell whoever wants to read your nonsense that your slingin morphine lol wow! Now you can stop hatin on Wesley cause he's cleaned up and outta that ghetto hoodlum lifestyle that your obviously Stuck to drown in. He's done better for himself with britneys support and that makes you so jealous you can't stand it but doesn't give you a right to talk crap and spread lies about him. You could stop if you wznted to. Take him as an example an inspiration and do better for yourself. good luck and god bless!
whatEVER

Morrison, TN

#7 Jul 6, 2010
wow..i know wesley very well&i can tell all of u right now that yes he is still a junkie.I just saw him last week sittin in the driveway of the same house i used 2 have 2 take him 2 buy mophine.i don't hang out with that crowd any more-haven't 4 a long time-but i'm not as naieve as some ppl obviously are.but yes it is true that he is still up 2 the same old crap hes been doin 4 years. i live in the same neighborhood where he comes 2 buy his drugs, sells and trades his prescriptions 4 other drugs and all that. i have heard him lie 2 every1-especially his family! to get money 4 drugs. i have seen him steal things to go trade 4 drugs or sell to get money to buy them. this aint just stuff ive heard-its stuff i have seen with my own 2 eyes. i have seen him share needles with all kinds of ppl-and most of those ppl actually have the decency 2 warn u they have hepatitis c-but not wesley. i know he has it 4 a fact because he gave it 2 about 5 ppl that i know of-including myself! i never did any of that crap b4 or after him-plus i got tested4everything b4 i ever hooked up w him&again a week after i left him cuz i heard the rumors&wanted 2 be on the safe side&know4 sure. well i know 4 sure now. and that totally changed my whole life around. so yes ppl change-but he has not.and i know the ppl writing on here sayin how much hes changed&how clean he is-they prob really believe it-i'm sure its his mom of grandma-&im sure they want 2 believe it-but he is a really good liar(guess with all the practice he gets he oughtta be) i do feel bad 4 his his family,they seem 2 b pretty good ppl&i know no1 wants 2 admit they have a junkie in the family-but believing his lies and pretending everythings ok doesn't make it true. i agree with whoever suggested giving him a surprise drug test-they sell them at just about any pharmacy-but be sure2get the one that has all the drugs on it like methadone for instance. or how bout asking him 2 count his xanax he gets from the dr. id bet my life he wont have em all. just trying 2 pull the wool off your eyes- he is lying 2 u-his family-and pretty much every1 else he talks to. i know how it is-i believed his lies once a very long time ago-never again. and he knows darn well he is going around just spreading this deadly disease like its nothing-because he cant even tell the truth if it could mean saving some1s life. i know he has no conscience or he wouldnt be able to live with himself and all the lying, stealing, and putting ppls health in danger. and the worst part is...he isn't even man enough 2 admit it when he is confronted with the facts str8 2 his face. im not the kind of person2 just say something behind some1s back that i haven't already said 2 his face--but of course he still lied about it all. i honestly think he has forgotten how 2 tell the truth. but guess what? god sees everything he does...and what goes around comes around. i would really hate 2 be him on judgement day. he needs2get help soon..cuz it will take the rest of his life 2 even start2 make amends4 all the horrible things he has done. sorry 2 bust his familys bubble cuz i know u love him-but u deserve2 know the real truth too, because you're obviously NOT getting it from him
whatEVER

Morrison, TN

#8 Jul 6, 2010
oh and I don't know brittany but she needs to go get herself tested. no1 deserves to be done that way. and if she actually is a good girl-she should start running now as fast as she can! before he steals all her stuff&pawns it for drugs, before he gets her all strung out, before he steals not just all her money, but her familys money too. I know he says all the things you wanna hear, and u wanna believe it, but trust me, when he has used you for everything he can get outta you and your family things will change. word to the wise-get a pre-nup if you have anything left before the wedding. but i will tell you guys what i heard thru the grapevine about little miss brittany. now i'm not sayin i know this (like i KNOW about wesley) i just heard it, so take it as u will-i know this is Sparta so you cant always believe everything you hear- but just passin along what i heard someone who said they know her had to say about her. They said she got fired from her job at keiths market because she got caught stealing, and also heard that her mom sells all kinds of drugs-namely pills, so I could see why wesley would prey on her. so like i said im not saying its true because i dont know the girl, but if it is then maybe they are a good match.but even if she is a thief or even if she does do drugs, someone should at least warn her about the danger she could be in health wise-i just hope its not too late already. but if she did turn up positive for hep c-don't let wesley try to put the blame on you because he has known for at least 3 years that he has it. in fact, they should go together and get tested and go together to get the results..because if you don't actually see his results at the drs office with him, he will find a way make a false report by copying the drs paper on the computer and change it. I'm not just making this up 2 make him look bad (he does that all by himself) i'm only putting this out there to try to help a total stranger. I wish someone would have had the decency to to put their own shame and embarassment aside and warn me before i lost everything including my health (not 2 even mention all the money and valuables he stole from me and my family, and the credit cards he stole and ran me so far into debt ill never dig out, he even stole and forged checks in my name, in my family members names, in his friends family members names-the list could go on and on.) I hope the things these other ppl said about you aren't true and you really do get your life straightened out for your own sake. i wish no ill will toward you-i just think you really need to be careful dealing with wesley. hell end up costing you so much more than you could ever imagine. be smarter than i was, and try to be safe. good luck and god be with you-you may not realize it yet, but you're gonna need it,
Jessica Jill

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2010
Okay I've heard enough of that shit! As you said you don't know Brittney and you don't know her mother either. You must be telling the truth because if you did you would know better than to talk that shit about them. That's my family and it would be advisable for you to know what in the hell your talking about before runnin your mouth. We got a pretty big family and you can bet your sweet ass we ALWAYS stick together! Say whatever floats your boat honey but better make damn sure you leave my family out of it!
Jessica Jill

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2010
whatEVER wrote:
wow..i know wesley very well&i can tell all of u right now that yes he is still a junkie.I just saw him last week sittin in the driveway of the same house i used 2 have 2 take him 2 buy mophine.i don't hang out with that crowd any more-haven't 4 a long time-but i'm not as naieve as some ppl obviously are.but yes it is true that he is still up 2 the same old crap hes been doin 4 years. i live in the same neighborhood where he comes 2 buy his drugs, sells and trades his prescriptions 4 other drugs and all that. i have heard him lie 2 every1-especially his family! to get money 4 drugs. i have seen him steal things to go trade 4 drugs or sell to get money to buy them. this aint just stuff ive heard-its stuff i have seen with my own 2 eyes. i have seen him share needles with all kinds of ppl-and most of those ppl actually have the decency 2 warn u they have hepatitis c-but not wesley. i know he has it 4 a fact because he gave it 2 about 5 ppl that i know of-including myself! i never did any of that crap b4 or after him-plus i got tested4everything b4 i ever hooked up w him&again a week after i left him cuz i heard the rumors&wanted 2 be on the safe side&know4 sure. well i know 4 sure now. and that totally changed my whole life around. so yes ppl change-but he has not.and i know the ppl writing on here sayin how much hes changed&how clean he is-they prob really believe it-i'm sure its his mom of grandma-&im sure they want 2 believe it-but he is a really good liar(guess with all the practice he gets he oughtta be) i do feel bad 4 his his family,they seem 2 b pretty good ppl&i know no1 wants 2 admit they have a junkie in the family-but believing his lies and pretending everythings ok doesn't make it true. i agree with whoever suggested giving him a surprise drug test-they sell them at just about any pharmacy-but be sure2get the one that has all the drugs on it like methadone for instance. or how bout asking him 2 count his xanax he gets from the dr. id bet my life he wont have em all. just trying 2 pull the wool off your eyes- he is lying 2 u-his family-and pretty much every1 else he talks to. i know how it is-i believed his lies once a very long time ago-never again. and he knows darn well he is going around just spreading this deadly disease like its nothing-because he cant even tell the truth if it could mean saving some1s life. i know he has no conscience or he wouldnt be able to live with himself and all the lying, stealing, and putting ppls health in danger. and the worst part is...he isn't even man enough 2 admit it when he is confronted with the facts str8 2 his face. im not the kind of person2 just say something behind some1s back that i haven't already said 2 his face--but of course he still lied about it all. i honestly think he has forgotten how 2 tell the truth. but guess what? god sees everything he does...and what goes around comes around. i would really hate 2 be him on judgement day. he needs2get help soon..cuz it will take the rest of his life 2 even start2 make amends4 all the horrible things he has done. sorry 2 bust his familys bubble cuz i know u love him-but u deserve2 know the real truth too, because you're obviously NOT getting it from him
oh and if your so well informed then why you hiding behind some screen name? Don't be a coward! How bout growing a set and posting your real name next time... I did!
Jessica Jill

United States

#11 Jul 6, 2010
whatEVER wrote:
oh and I don't know brittany but she needs to go get herself tested. no1 deserves to be done that way. and if she actually is a good girl-she should start running now as fast as she can! before he steals all her stuff&pawns it for drugs, before he gets her all strung out, before he steals not just all her money, but her familys money too. I know he says all the things you wanna hear, and u wanna believe it, but trust me, when he has used you for everything he can get outta you and your family things will change. word to the wise-get a pre-nup if you have anything left before the wedding. but i will tell you guys what i heard thru the grapevine about little miss brittany. now i'm not sayin i know this (like i KNOW about wesley) i just heard it, so take it as u will-i know this is Sparta so you cant always believe everything you hear- but just passin along what i heard someone who said they know her had to say about her. They said she got fired from her job at keiths market because she got caught stealing, and also heard that her mom sells all kinds of drugs-namely pills, so I could see why wesley would prey on her. so like i said im not saying its true because i dont know the girl, but if it is then maybe they are a good match.but even if she is a thief or even if she does do drugs, someone should at least warn her about the danger she could be in health wise-i just hope its not too late already. but if she did turn up positive for hep c-don't let wesley try to put the blame on you because he has known for at least 3 years that he has it. in fact, they should go together and get tested and go together to get the results..because if you don't actually see his results at the drs office with him, he will find a way make a false report by copying the drs paper on the computer and change it. I'm not just making this up 2 make him look bad (he does that all by himself) i'm only putting this out there to try to help a total stranger. I wish someone would have had the decency to to put their own shame and embarassment aside and warn me before i lost everything including my health (not 2 even mention all the money and valuables he stole from me and my family, and the credit cards he stole and ran me so far into debt ill never dig out, he even stole and forged checks in my name, in my family members names, in his friends family members names-the list could go on and on.) I hope the things these other ppl said about you aren't true and you really do get your life straightened out for your own sake. i wish no ill will toward you-i just think you really need to be careful dealing with wesley. hell end up costing you so much more than you could ever imagine. be smarter than i was, and try to be safe. good luck and god be with you-you may not realize it yet, but you're gonna need it,
well well you said it all when you said you don't "know Brittney"! She's no thief and she's definitely not some strung out dope whore which is pretty much the impression I'm getting of you right about now. And her mama... Tread lightly! they are two of the best people you could ever know. That's my family... And a pretty good sized one at that... And you can bet your sweet ass we ALWAYS stick together! Better get your facts in order before you go spreading shit that's way way off base and so far from the truth! Say what you will about whoever you want but your best bet is to lay off our family when you don't have a damn clue what your talking about!
Silver

United States

#12 Jul 7, 2010
Why dont we just change the name of this forum to wesley. Lol
WHATever

Morrison, TN

#13 Jul 7, 2010
Jessica Jill wrote:
<quoted text>well well you said it all when you said you don't "know Brittney"! She's no thief and she's definitely not some strung out dope whore which is pretty much the impression I'm getting of you right about now. And her mama... Tread lightly! they are two of the best people you could ever know. That's my family... And a pretty good sized one at that... And you can bet your sweet ass we ALWAYS stick together! Better get your facts in order before you go spreading shit that's way way off base and so far from the truth! Say what you will about whoever you want but your best bet is to lay off our family when you don't have a damn clue what your talking about!
WOAH CALM DOWN A SECOND!Did u not read the whole part where i specifically said I DON'T KNOW HER? I was not talking any sh*t about HER-all I was saying is that she needs 2 be careful about being with WESLEY- cuz I DO know him quite well. I said that I HEARD some1 say these things about her- and even said that this is sparta and u can't believe everything u hear-i didnt even say i believed it-i was just saying thats what someone said in a very public place where lots of ppl heard her say it-if u wanna know who actually said it ill tell u,but u don't need 2 be gettin all hateful with me because i didnt say it-the old blonde haired lady that lives across the street from keiths market said all that- my only comment on that was IF it was true then i could see why wesley would prey on her. I really do hope all the stuff that lady said isn't true. I was just trying 2 warn the girl that she really needs to be careful messin w wesley. I have known him for over 15 yrs&i actually know the REAL him & not the person he pretends to be.He uses ppl and then brags about it. He bragged about scamming a mentally disabled vietnam vet outta like 15 or 16 grand. He brags about lying 2 his family to get money&stealing things fram his dads store and getting away with it. All he ever does is lie&tell ppl what they want to hear&hes really good at it. I fell 4 his bs 4 a long time b4 i finally saw his true colors.I wish some1 woulda warned me, but i finally learned the hard way.I was actually trying to protect a total stranger from ging thru all the things i went thru because of him&his lies&stealing.the reason I didn't put my real name on there is because i put some pretty personal stuff on there in hopes she would have the opportunity to be aware of his condition and protect herself-especially health-wise. I felt like some1 needed 2 tell her the real truth about him cuz i know he sure as hell wouldn't. ur acting like i'm the 1 that was going around saying all this bad stuff bout her&her mom but i was only tryin 2 find a way 2 let her know that some ppl are saying it.so sorry if u took it 2 mean that i think those things or believe those things-i dont judge ppl i dont know&i definitely dont believe eveything i hear going around sparta. i thought i made that part clear the 1st time. i was actually trying 2 help the girl save herself alot of trouble, and since i don't know her,&some1 mentioned her in an earlier post, this was the only way i could think of 2 warn her about all the things she NEEDS to know about Wesley.the stuff i wrote about him IS TRUE because i saw it with my own eyes whether he or his fam wants 2 admit it.and NO IM NOT A FREAKING DOPE WHORE-THERE WAS NO NEED 4 THAT COMMENT WHATSOEVER.u dont know me just like i dont know her or u, but i never called her a dope whore or theif or any kind of names-i was just lettin yall know what other ppl said. so u need 2 chill &figure out the real point of what i was actually saying-sorry if u misunderstood that-hope that clears up that lil drama. i do apologize if it sounded like I was the 1 talking bad bout her but i wasn't. but i DO NOT apologize about telling the truth about wesley. she needs to know that stuff b4 she goes& marries him or winds up catchin hep from him like so many other ppl have.if u still
jessica hump4free

Morrison, TN

#14 Jul 7, 2010
this my real name jessica jill u want to know me i will stomp ur a anyday of the week u better pack ur lunch and bring ur family cause u aint shhiat
WHATever

Morrison, TN

#15 Jul 7, 2010
that wasn me jessica jill
Jessica Jill

Canada

#16 Jul 7, 2010
Well generally the best policy is NOT to say things that you don't know for an absolute fact are true about someone you don't even know. Brittney is a smart girl and I'm sure she has read all this crap by now and has sorted through it. I feel quite confident she is capable of making an informed decision.on who she wants to marry. If your intentions are true then I appreciate your concern but please stop just drop this subject, she has enough on her plate as it is.
cry cry cry

Nashville, TN

#17 Jul 9, 2010
there all a bunch of pooped wraped up in more pooped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Expose all the Freemasons in Sparta by Name 3 hr TTH 9
snitch in sparta. 3 hr TTH 6
Dcs get involved 13 hr Julie reeder 3
Bullying teacher 14 hr Payless 29
is john davis still married 15 hr who 2
Hoover 17 hr David 1
a h 17 hr Junky 1
More from around the web

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE