from ohio

Tracy City, TN

#1 Jun 20, 2012
i am from ohio and met a handsome man last summer his name is billy conley and he was a great guy does anybody know him and what kind of man is he
geez

Manchester, TN

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Go take a bath with a toaster you lowlife trash
a friend

Hillsboro, TN

#3 Jun 20, 2012
I know Billy,he's a nice guy.
jjj

Sparta, TN

#4 Jun 21, 2012
from ohio wrote:
i am from ohio and met a handsome man last summer his name is billy conley and he was a great guy does anybody know him and what kind of man is he
about how old is he I know one that lives in cumberland county like early 50's and he also has a wife .
raven martin

Morrison, TN

#5 Jun 21, 2012
That is my sisters husband fick off
back off

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Jun 21, 2012
There is a Billy Conley in Sparta too, and is dating a good friend of mine, and they are very happy! So lay off!
billy conley

Quebeck, TN

#7 Jun 21, 2012
there is three of us yes 1 in cumberland county and 2 in white county and i am not dating nobody that has a friend in sc. when you figue out the billy you are looking for look on facebook maby you can find him that way if your looking . I hope to God its not me cause this is the last place i want my name. thanks to my friend that informed me that somebody posted this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michelle parrish (Aug '10) 6 hr Proof 139
o Reilly 10 hr sparta 1
Who is the pill dealer on Walker St? 13 hr u know 10
Ryan Felts 14 hr Truth 8
Amanda Prime???? (Nov '09) 15 hr AprilSeibers 5
camaro 17 hr lol 3
Teddy sims 20 hr Creepy 9
More from around the web

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE